Active Bareback sites

Guest kurbydog

Guest kurbydog

Are there any Bareback sites that have active forums for getting to know people. This pup is on a few of them, and most seem to be deader than a door nail.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

breeding zone is or i should say has become really rubbish Rawtop originally started the website but now it has become terrible as they have adopted moderators from there current members who seem to have the view that when you reply to a topic or view from another member if they don't like your answer you get banned & get constant warning points for replying to a topic.

I was a member there for over 10 years & you cannot delete your profile otherwise i would have done that years ago.

So i would not give the advice of going to that website, As they say it used to be good but not anymore & i hear it from a lot of long time members there. I got constant pvt mssg's telling me about the abuse from moderators from other members telling me that breeding zone has become rubbish because of them.

so don't go there, stay here it is much better in my view.

Guest barehole4use

If you really are looking for another website for making dates or getting advice maybe you can try by a few of these :

www.recon.com

www.squirt.org

www. planetromeo.com

I hope that helps you a little bit.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

If you don't already know about fetlife dot com, it has literally thousands of active forums, and it's easy to find ones that deal with bugchasing/pozzing/gifting/etc.  It isn't the best for hooking up but in fact I meet once a year or so with a poz gifter that I first met there in 2013.

As I write this, Breeding Zone has been down for about three days.  That's why I got on Google and found bareback.com!

• 1 month later...
On 09/11/2016 at 4:46 PM, Memprys said:

It appears that pozconvert.com, barebackpledge.com, and cumtemple.com are also dead links.  I hadn't bothered with them for a long time anyway.

yeah...they all died....fagmaster.com is still going tho....but requires a so called very expensive donation!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2016 at 1:50 AM, barehole4use said:

breeding zone is or i should say has become really rubbish Rawtop originally started the website but now it has become terrible as they have adopted moderators from there current members who seem to have the view that when you reply to a topic or view from another member if they don't like your answer you get banned & get constant warning points for replying to a topic.

I was a member there for over 10 years & you cannot delete your profile otherwise i would have done that years ago.

So i would not give the advice of going to that website, As they say it used to be good but not anymore & i hear it from a lot of long time members there. I got constant pvt mssg's telling me about the abuse from moderators from other members telling me that breeding zone has become rubbish because of them.

so don't go there, stay here it is much better in my view.

Breedingzone is worth signing up for but don't do it if your not sure because yes the process to completely remove your profile from BZ is not easy the reason being is if you have posted in several threads removing your profile causes issues with the threads leaving holes that make the thread become disjointed.

I was a moderator but Rawtop is kicking me off the moderators for not giving enough warnings.  I guess I was too nice.  The warnings are issued for posting content in the wrong areas.  Some content must be kept in restricted areas of the site in order for Rawtop to not risk getting in trouble with the Visa/Mastercard networks which have certain rules prohibiting stuff.  So chemsex fiction etc. Has to be posted in an area called the backroom which is not a public part of the site.   If you post in the correct forums and follow the rules of the site then you have no problems.

Guest barehole4use

So in other words don't say too much otherwise you get warning points & immediate restriction from the site, I never got warning points for as you say in the wrong areas or either in chemsex. If BZ was so concerned about it's members it would make an open forum about the topic without any wanring points but we all know they will never do that because the truth has a habit of hurting.

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2017 at 4:49 AM, barehole4use said:

So in other words don't say too much otherwise you get warning points & immediate restriction from the site, I never got warning points for as you say in the wrong areas or either in chemsex. If BZ was so concerned about it's members it would make an open forum about the topic without any wanring points but we all know they will never do that because the truth has a habit of hurting.

Breedingzone is concerned about posts regarding chemsex and other subjects that include illegal activities being posted in public areas where they are able to be viewed by anyone because that could get the attention of law en(^*&^*&(&ment, and no one wants that.  The stupid points don't really mean anything.

Thanks for the info and insight guys.   I think I'll join a couple of them and see how it goes.  xxxooo sindi

• 1 month later...
Guest barehole4use
On 3/26/2017 at 10:59 AM, Seaguy said:

Breedingzone is concerned about posts regarding chemsex and other subjects that include illegal activities being posted in public areas where they are able to be viewed by anyone because that could get the attention of law en(^*&^*&(&ment, and no one wants that.  The stupid points don't really mean anything.

I find this very hard to believe do they really think the law so as you put it do not look at websites & besides when was a website closed for having an open forum. I have never heard of one being closed because of this. If anything it is now being run by a bunch of nancy queens who have nothing better to do then let there frustration out on members because there own sex life is so non existent that they have just become bitter queens. A perfect example of a bitter faggot is drscorpio there who hands out warning points for willy nilly. If any of the moderators fromBZ are here i would take serious note. This behaviour is just too sad for words.

Guest barehole4use

Thank god that bareback.com has not adopted the stupid mentality of the moderators at breeding zone. If you want to shut down breeding zone they're going in the right direction. I hear froms many long time members the same rants & they're not coming back to breeding zone let alone going to one of the pay sites run by Rawtop. So he fucked up his revenue there for himself by giving the job to asshole moderators who are clueless.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 7:00 PM, barehole4use said:

Thank god that bareback.com has not adopted the stupid mentality of the moderators at breeding zone. If you want to shut down breeding zone they're going in the right direction. I hear froms many long time members the same rants & they're not coming back to breeding zone let alone going to one of the pay sites run by Rawtop. So he fucked up his revenue there for himself by giving the job to asshole moderators who are clueless.

Well I got removed as a moderator on BZ for not being strict enough.

Guest barehole4use

I understand where you are coming from Seaguy, But in this day & age a simple warning would be quite enough if someone has posted in the wrong section. I think most guys can take that hint pretty easily but that whole warning points being handed out & constant suspensions are just downright idiotic & immature. I think we can all handle a simple slap on the wrist but we are also all adults consenting to participate within a forum to inform other members of our points of view. It is a pity that breeding zone seems to be harshly policed by total idiots & that what is worse is encouraged by rawtop..

• 2 years later...
Guest barehole4use

Planetromeo is heading in the same direction too as BZ, i know many members that have left or been removed, either way it's a small world & we all share out thoughts & experiences when using these sites, if they police them too hard & start becoming un-friendly there are plenty of other sites to go to. From SQUIRT / SCRUFF / #$%^&*(/RECON to name just a few.

Guest Huffer69

Well I do have a profile on " #$%^&*( " ( bareback realtime ) it seems ok - it ain't that costly to join up for full membership but you are ltd to only 9 photos ( 1 profile & 8 gallery ) but they do have limits on what is allowed to be depicted - no poppers or piss - seems these banking houses don't like such things !! It's still quite a good site - you can arrange meets etc & they post details about raw parties at various saunas etc - mite be worth taking a kurbydog !! 

Guest barehole4use

C

2 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Well I do have a profile on " #$%^&*( " ( bareback realtime ) it seems ok - it ain't that costly to join up for full membership but you are ltd to only 9 photos ( 1 profile & 8 gallery ) but they do have limits on what is allowed to be depicted - no poppers or piss - seems these banking houses don't like such things !! It's still quite a good site - you can arrange meets etc & they post details about raw parties at various saunas etc - mite be worth taking a kurbydog !! 

Cannot read it, maybe you should space it out & not use the www or the https, most guys here have that knowledge already to include it.

Guest Huffer69

ok cheers - & thinking about it - you are correct - most guys would have found the site but for those who missed it etc - just try looking for bareback RT ( b a r e b a c k . n e t )  

Most sites don't like their competitors being mentioned.  I have belonged to this site a long time, and it used to be easier to use but it was getting slow. The recent upgrade only slowed it down more. At least in my case, most of my window in the main part of the site is 2/3 covered by advertising for external chat rooms and other BB members. :/  Some features have been removed, and I find it just not nearly as easy to check and send inmail messages. Another BB member told me of BBRTS (barebackrealtimesex; b a r e b a c k r t - c o m), which is very realtime--lots easier to meet guys, but most "parties" are bottoms wanting gang bangs. Yeah, limited to 9 profile pics; the limits are OK. You can store pics for awhile that aren't posted. 35 free messages, not including oinks & pic-unlocks, for basic members makes it easier to learn about the site meet while not a "contributing member." Stay with it and it will be worth it. Squirt.org is the other one I access the most; not specifically for bareback, but you can make that clear in your profile.

Guest barehole4use

You're right Hard8, i think i am using the same sites as you too. i have found they are the most stable for finding what i need but i honestly get more action when i just go out in the real world then online. i recently joined recon but it's not very user friendly for basic members, still too many restrictions & thanks Huffer for posting what we all needed to hear.

Have a good weekend fella's !