Barebacked

Guest gwm19

So last month i had my second load of my life... WOW! For 6 years i was always so obsessed about condoms and the difference in feeling is incredible!

I find myself not wanting to have protected sex anymore because of the difference. Have you guys found a brand of condoms that feels similar to raw?

Guest BottomDEbitc

No there isn't! The load being thrusted deep inside you. The skin on skin. The feeling of being bread by your top. Feeling the cum drip down your leg, and the intimacy of the sex with no barriers is unmatched.

It's all natural Bareback for me or not at all, just think, How did we come into the world? We certainly didn't get born out of a condom, Did we?

I know that I am HIV+ but because of good meds my viral load is way down, that minimizes the risks for any top the fucks m​y Man Pussy, that word is much nicer than asshole or ass, so when you fuck or get fucked Natural Bare, there's risks, so was there for our parents, the risks that they took when a hetero man fucks his girlfriend, the risk is that she'll get pregnant and he'll become a father.

You know there's something primal about being a fem bottom, we as bottoms know, just like females, we were born to be bred by our men and we were meant to be taken by our men, that's part of our DNA.​

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I couldn't agree more. Have been fucked many, many times. Only twice by guys with a condom on and I hated it. Have fucked ONE guy while wearing a condom. Never again. Its not natural. I want sex to be all natural. I want that bare skinned cock deep in my ass. I want to deep COCK not rubber. I want him to cum in my ass. If I'm fucking a man I want to feel that was around my cock and shoot my load deep in him. I'm about 99% BOTTOM though. Whether On here, or a Craigslist hookup, or a theatre or gloryhole, or Growlr or POZCONVERT ( anybody else know of any sites for men who fuck men Bareback??? Please share) I make sure in my profile that they know that I want that cock BAREBACK only that I only get ducked Bareback. Bend me over, fuck me like a MAN baby, and shoot that load in me. Then pull out and let another guy fuck me and shoot HiS load in me.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree KCcockLover one load is never enough, always raw, always shoot inside, always want more.. that first load is just a warm up! Don't care if second load is from same guy, I'm going to pump that cock into my hole, drain those balls then toss it aside for the next raw cock....

On a quiet night at home with partner, will ride his big thick cock till he blows at least 3 times in me, drain his balls completely, then sneak out while hes resting, take my wet cummy hole around the corner to be screwed raw in a park by a local boy there... smaller cock but he shoots a bigger load! Then my ass is happy to hold it all in for the night... maybe ride partner later and load his hole as mine drips!

So last month i had my second load of my life... WOW! For 6 years i was always so obsessed about condoms and the difference in feeling is incredible!

I find myself not wanting to have protected sex anymore because of the difference. Have you guys found a brand of condoms that feels similar to raw?

Trojan red which are non lubed and female condoms come close but there is nothing better than doing it raw.

there are two parts, in my mind to the enjoyment of raw sex. the first is the physical feel of skin on skin and the feel of cum. The second is the mental part of being willing to simply enjoy sex without all of the "safe sex" drumbeat in your head. for me that was a huge difference in sex. full disclosure, i did get pozzed as a result of lots of bareback sex.....but it continues to be the best sex of my life.

there are two parts, in my mind to the enjoyment of raw sex. the first is the physical feel of skin on skin and the feel of cum. The second is the mental part of being willing to simply enjoy sex without all of the "safe sex" drumbeat in your head. for me that was a huge difference in sex. full disclosure, i did get pozzed as a result of lots of bareback sex.....but it continues to be the best sex of my life.

I agree with the bare being the best. The mental side of things also includes for many men the fact that there is a connection, physical, that is so fucking hot. I mean the idea that you're willing to take my load for me, as a top, gets me going. As a bottom I know that I'm showing my top that I'll take his load, and I want him fully inside me, no barriers. I love french kissing, and getting inside guys minds, or having them get inside mine, but if I then say "I want a condom", I feel I've shown that I WON'T do anything for the guy. But that said, I also became poz having BB sex. And even though this site is for BB sex, you need to know your risks, and be willing to take them. I've been poz for over a decade now, and am healthier than a lot of people who don't have HIV. So I don'[t mind it, but be willing to take the risk. And if you were to, and got poz, then seek out some good friends to help you along the path....I'll be here waiting if you would need.

• 1 month later...
Guest cumbear
On 2/10/2016 at 3:04 PM, frombottom said:

I cum hand free when I take a cock bare.

Me too. As soon as the top starts cumming in me my dick is rock hard and shooting a huge load. The first time I took a raw cock I couldn't believe the amazing orgasm I had when he dumped his load in my ass. That one experience is what turned me into a total bottom whore. I love how it feels to shoot my load while a man is shooting his inside me.