Booty bumps

Guest partypozit

Guest partypozit

I get off on a top giving me a booty bump with whatever "substance" he chooses. Just wondering what recommended booty bumps others suggest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don’t do drugs but I do like messing about with my boys’ asshole while I am fucking them.  My favourite trick is mint flavoured toothpaste.  When I have been fucking his hole for a while and he’s gaping wide, I like to squeeze a half tube of cold mint toothpaste deep into his rectum – and then continue fucking him.  I have found the brand “Aquafresh Minty Gel” is the best and I always keep a tube in the back of the fridge so it is nice and cold.  The cold, icy and minty paste is an intense shock to his anal cavity and the stinging discomfort begins almost immediately after I squirt it inside him.  The minty smell of his ass is amazing as my cock pushes the toothpaste further up inside his guts, until I shoot my load inside him.  Most lads love this but they all admit the pain can be intense – or rather a “pleasure / pain”.  None have ever told me to stop so it must feel good!  Bart

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use

THIS IS A FUNNY TOPIC, i have also tried different forms of stuff too even though i don't touch drugs i have experimented with tiger balsam or even inserting some vicks in my ass it gives an amazing tingling feeling & it makes my ass horny for getting fucked too.

On 2/8/2016 at 2:20 AM, tnbiohazard said:

Have wondered what it would be like, but never had it done. Would get me over the inhibitions.

I thought I've heard everything. This one's new to me.

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
19 hours ago, nakedbear said:

I thought I've heard everything. This one's new to me.

nakedbear that's what we are all here for to exchange our thoughts / idea's & suggestions.

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2016 at 0:20 AM, tnbiohazard said:

Have wondered what it would be like, but never had it done. Would get me over the inhibitions.

Most definitely, in no time flat your demeanor would change from "it's nice to meet you" to "*Y(*YO*HOH my asshole with your toxic cock"  Just make sure that if you decide to do it, you let your sexual partner know so they don't think that you're tripping out on nothing

• 2 months later...