Does anybody Cottage (cruise public toilets) and cruise outside in public?

Pervyguy

Hi Guys since l was a teen l have been a cruiser, and as there was no gay bars / clubs we had to meet up in public toilets & cruising areas, l have always luved the risk of cottaging (tea-room) action & outside. In those days l was more bttm and often went home with my hole full & leaking. Often to get the action started l often stripped naked and wandered around waiting to get grabbed & used.

l also travelled to London Waterloo Railway Stn at weekends when it had 2 large toilets, weekends would find loads of service guys (sailors & army mostly) heading home or back to their base would want to release pend-up sexual frustration after being away at sea for months, or a last fuck before heading back. l wonder if they still cruise there today.

Does anybody else cottage / use public toilets for sex, and how often cruise outside?

Keep being pervy & seedy!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest AlaricDE56

I cruise in the local woods in Nottingham. Usually leave with an anon load dripping out from my ass.

Recently found 3 glory holes, 1 local but poor hole, 2 much better & bigger holes but have to travel, had a some good / great times inside  & some wasted journeys, all l need now is a younger submissive guy who likes being dominated and used, prefer him to be a risk taker.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Beats (public toilets) and bush, parks and quiet places are quiet busy here in australia - found a few still working in europe when there for a holiday too! Surprising what goes on in the bushes by the side of a river.... nice 30 ish italian man made me gag on his 9" n thick, before bending me over and fucking me raw with it, gave me a well filled ass by the Arno...

Got fucked raw and filled by a young man in a toilet in central Edinburgh as well...

Back here in Oz quiet toilets get frequently used... had some good times, and most fucked raw.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
Guest swm411

Echoes of my younger day when I too used to go cruising/cottaging in my local town, say about 30 yrs ago when in my late 20's, the town was full of well used public toilets, some more than others! The busiest ones were the ones opposite the Technical College ( now University ) and the other ones next to the Prison! Many a time I found a certain guy stripped bollock naked in there and a queue formed up ready to use him, quite a turn on, I myself got used quite a few times in there !!

There was a local park too which became very much used by horny guys especially at night, many a time I used to creep thru the bushes to find individuals with their cocks out looking for fun - the fun became intense when I used to strip naked and offer my ass to the biggest cock !!

Those were the days - now alas gone due to the closure of all the public toilets !! 

• 2 years later...
Guest swm17

Public cruising  seems a thing of the past  in cottages my town - they knocked them all down !! So we all now resort to a local park which does get very busy during daylight hrs - there is a very secluded little copse with a small field next to it where guys go to do whatever they want - can I help it if guys come & watch me strip naked for some sun worship & happily come over to offer to rub sun oil all over me before using my ass for their pleasure & my fun !!!

• 6 months later...
Guest barehole4use

When i used to live in London they had loads of toilets in my youth but most are now closed sadly, i am now in belgium & it's the same story here too but there are some outdoors cruising places that get quite busy. 1 site i use to find a lot of places is squirt & the next part of the www is .org so squirt dot org. could be handy for you guys out there, it's a handy site with regular updates for where is active with comments etc the only thing i find on the site which is extremely slow is when you add a new listing you get a thankyou but then they don't post what you added which is a little bizarre i think the people who run the site are a little backward obviously.

Guest Huffer69

Cruising - I remember it well, my home town used to be full of public toilets & I remember walking the walk many a time visiting each one in turn especially after hours & in the early hours & I could be sure of some sleazy fun in many of them, many a cock I've had fuck me silly & some have been more public than others - guys would join in while others would just watch & wank !! Seems the town council got a bit prudish & have since pulled them all down - there ain't a one these days - the cruising action now takes place at selected parks - one seems active at night 0- bin there & done that & bin had - the other is active during the day - bin there, dine that & bin had many a time - bring back the summer so I can get naked, oiled up & cruising for raw cock again !!   

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2020 at 9:47 PM, barehole4use said:

When i used to live in London they had loads of toilets in my youth but most are now closed sadly, i am now in belgium & it's the same story here too but there are some outdoors cruising places that get quite busy. 1 site i use to find a lot of places is squirt & the next part of the www is .org so squirt dot org. could be handy for you guys out there, it's a handy site with regular updates for where is active with comments etc the only thing i find on the site which is extremely slow is when you add a new listing you get a thankyou but then they don't post what you added which is a little bizarre i think the people who run the site are a little backward obviously.

I knew of some places when I returned to Dallas; but, Squirt is how I found out about a lot more places, not just restrooms & ABSs but public parks, etc., and when the best times are to visit.  Although I lived on the east side of town, I connected with a 21-year-old who lived in a suburb just across from the western city limit.  He practiced with a dildo for a few months until we met so that he could take my big cock; while driving him to the nature trails where we agreed to fuck outdoors, he admitted he had not yet been fucked at all. He was extra tight, but the practice helped me open him up so that I could break him in right.  Being November, it got cool quickly as soon as the sun set; so, I fucked him in my back seat. With the dome light on, we were parked close enough to the street that the people who occasionally drove by had to have seen what I--obviously naked--was doing, especially when he lifted up his ass to make it visible.  After I unloaded deep in him, I took him back home, and we agreed to meet again.  He called me at the end of the year and wanted me to fuck him as my birthday present to him on his Jan. 2 birthday; when we met again in mid-January, it was a mild, slightly drizzly day, so no-one else left the parking lot.  He pleasantly surprised me by choosing a wide-open space across from a pond that otherwise would have had some people on the other side.  We fucked in the open until I shot another load deep inside him and them jacked him off while I was still hard.

I almost met another, athletic guy there first before we met elsewhere where he was about to suck me off but for his girlfriend starting to wonder where he was.  There are other successfully cruisy parks I've learned about, but they've been too far away for me to get to yet.

2014_11-24_1 Hard8Stud fucking Ravenhawk 1.jpg

2014_11-24_2 Hard8Stud fucking Ravenhawk 2.jpg

2015_01-21_1 Ravenhawk & Hard8Stud's cocks outdoors.jpg

2015_01-21_2 Ravenhawk & Hard8Stud naked & hard outdoors.jpg

2015_01-21_3 Hard8Stud & Ravenhawk about to fuck in the wide open.jpg

I have always preferred sexual activity to be outdoors--when I was 13, I would climb out my window at night just to jack off in the front yard. Since no-one worked 3rd shift back then, I was soon also walking--naked & hard--from our house in the middle of the block to the end of the block and stand under the light at the street corner; sometimes, I'd also walk to the other end of the block and do the same thing before walking back to our yard and jack off in our yard near the street.  I later talked a few others to let me fuck them in our front yard.  I enjoyed the opportunities to sunbathe nude in our back yard.  From age 16 until I got my own apartment almost 5 years later, I would ditch my clothes at the end of our driveway on a hot summer day and walk naked & hard to the front of the house with the view in front of me blocked by the car in the driveway and to the east by the next door neighbors' house and their big hedge; I could see any person or car starting to approach from the west.  I would stand--naked, hard, fully sunlit, and sometimes stroking--where I could see my sunlit, naked body in the reflection from my own room's window.

When I had my second apartment in Denton, a neighborhood park only 1/4 mile away became a popular place for outdoor sex.  Once, I found a woman riding her man's big cock in the men's restroom with the door wide open.  The men's restroom was a great place to fuck and otherwise play with guys during the day; after dark, guys would hang around outside it and hook up then and there. One day when the park was slow, I met a 30-year-old with 10 inches and deep-throated him at a picnic table; he was about to reciprocate even though mine was considerably thicker, but he quickly shot his load since he had never been deep-throated before. Another guy sucked my cock while I lay in a low spot at the top of the hill, which was a great place to sunbathe nude--or in G-string swimsuits when people might go walking up there.  I fucked several guys in that restroom; it's also the only time I literally shot a 5-foot rope of cum after playing an hour or so with a fun guy less than half my age--to his amazement and mine.  The nearby college campus had one building that was popular on the ground-level 2nd floor in the evening and on the 3rd floor during the day;l both restrooms had very good glory holes. My hottest 4-way was unplanned in that 2nd-floor restroom:  I had been in the 1st stall, someone who had blown me several times was in the 2nd stall, and he had been playing with a fit guy in the last (handicapped) stall; a 4th guy came in, starting stroking in front of the last stall that was opened by the guy in it; they were mostly stroking in front of each other, but the brazenness of it made me bold enough to leave my stall and join the other two; the guy in the last stall--who had 9 inches and a lean body--came out and went crazy over my cock & body, prompting the guy behind me and the guy in the middle stall to also fondle my body; more intense than I expected, I soon shot a huge load on the hung, lean guy; they kept fondling my body & cock another 5 minutes until I backed out to let the 3 of them have fun on their own.  The best time on the 3rd floor was while several of us were waiting for class:  I went into that restroom's middle stall that had 3-inch-diameter glory holes on either side; after the guy in the first stall started blowing me, 2 other lean & fit guys had a good view watching my cock get sucked though the large crack in the closed stall door; after he swallowed my load, I had to laugh when the 2 watchers nearly knocked each other down to get in the stall & be the next to get their cock sucked off!

Most of my early action was understall, which I still enjoy but find to be riskier than it used to be.  Someone for such an anonymous really needs to first make his intentions abundantly clear.

04_Ready to sunbathe.jpg

07_Tan and hard.jpg

08_Hard and tan.jpg

Lakeside_6_cropped2.jpg

Lakeside_7a.jpg

Lakeside_8a_cropped.jpg

Guest barehole4use
15 hours ago, creamygood said:

Note to self: Plan trip to Dallas area to sample Hard8stud's cock. It's only a 6 hour drive.

How sad Hard8 is not responding to you, pretty pathetic you sad troll.

9 hours ago, barehole4use said:

How sad Hard8 is not responding to you, pretty pathetic you sad troll.

Haters gonna hate. You are the one that trolled my post. And the research has backed up what I said. I don't see how posting advice to fellow BBers is trolling. Just because I didn't put up with your bad attitude doesn't mean I'm a troll. In fact, it makes you the troll (projecting). I posted facts and you didn't post any facts or links to contradict what I said but just demeaned my post. This is the very definition of troll. And as I do with other trolls across the internet, at some point I just ignore them, and so I will with you. Have a nice day. 

On 3/31/2020 at 11:07 AM, creamygood said:

Note to self: Plan trip to Dallas area to sample Hard8stud's cock. It's only a 6 hour drive.

Thanks for the compliment and implied indication that it will be well worth the effort for other guys closer than you to make the effort to meet guys like me.  Dallas's then-popular 7-plus-year run of monthly parties ended more than ten years ago after a 6-month hiatus when it got cancelled by the venue:  The main host said that one invited idiot had contacted the hotel wanted to know about a party, which the hotel wouldn't want any kind of.  The main host and one of the other regular hosts lived in the Dallas area, but the other regular host lived in Houston.  Party-goers were on an e-mail list and knew about when they would take place each month; its reputation was so good that some guys would drive from as far away as Houston, Austin, and Lawton, Oklahoma, for either or both evenings of the weekend parties.  So, the point is, such an effort is sometimes worth it, although guys have understandably been less likely to do so since the 2008-2010 recession.  My schedule has often not worked out; but, guys living out of town or out of state did sometimes e-mail me (until my living situation changed in 2012) wanting to meet me while they were visiting Dallas.

For the information of all of you:  The first set of 5 pictures is from when I broke in that 21-year-old in the back seat of my car that chilly November evening and when I fucked him in the open as his requested birthday present less than 2 months later.  The first 3 of the second set are from an afternoon in summer 2000 when it was 107°F (42°? C.), so I was the only person in the park, and the houses on the east side were shuttered against the hot sun; having moved 4 times since then, I don't know where the original photos are, but I need to see if I scanned any of those I took of that popular but discreet restroom (never busy during the day), including one of a 19-year-old (in 1995) leaving it after sucking someone else off and before returning to meet me.  The latter 3 were taken in May 2001 by a friend--while others were nearby--in a cruisy area of a lakeside park close to Denton; over the next year-plus, I fucked 4 different guys there in daylight--2 of them caught me by surprise as I was thinking of leaving, and the last one was in the wide open since the main part was flooded at the time.

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use
14 hours ago, creamygood said:

Haters gonna hate. You are the one that trolled my post. And the research has backed up what I said. I don't see how posting advice to fellow BBers is trolling. Just because I didn't put up with your bad attitude doesn't mean I'm a troll. In fact, it makes you the troll (projecting). I posted facts and you didn't post any facts or links to contradict what I said but just demeaned my post. This is the very definition of troll. And as I do with other trolls across the internet, at some point I just ignore them, and so I will with you. Have a nice day. 

What facts ???? you are a liar & everyone here knows it too, as for calling names like troll etc i'm just following your lead because your trailer trash background started off by calling names in the first place, says it all really, when no one answers you, you try to hijack the post which is the total definition of a sad pathetic queen. next time you feel the need to reply to one of my posts don't, they're not mean't for you & you know it too !!!!

• 3 years later...
Guest swm05

@Hard8Stud so not gonna lie stud but if I saw you posing in the woods near me looking like that, I'd be over like a shot & ask if you needed a hand & be more than willing  to get naked with you & give you my bare ass for as much fun as you wanted & who'd care if anyone caught us - we'd be in the cruising grounds anyway !!! ;) 

337.JPG

338.JPG

342.JPG

345.JPG

It had to have been in 2017 since it was before I moved away from a park that had a long-established cruising area: I arrived wearing only shorts & shoes later than usual since it had been humid. I could see something was going on at the last picnic table before the loop that ends the road, so I went over & found 4 guys had joined each other for outdoor sucking & fucking. So, I ditched my shorts & shoes for maximum freedom of movement. Traffic was so unusually slow at 11 p.m. that I knew that anyone else would be there for the same reason. That immediately became a very fun & uninhibited 5-way small group outdoors. Sure enough, while the lean, horny, 21-year-old bottom was getting spitroasted--me fucking while he sucked a 3rd's cock & the 4th fucked the 5th, eventually 2 different cars drove by, slowing down for a good look when their headlights caught us. One by one, the 3 versatile guys either shot their loads or couldn't take the humidity any more; but, that youngstud had made me very horny. Both of us were totally naked as I fucked him on the picnic table until I unloaded in him balls deep before I too could get overheated. He gave me his number so that we could arrange to fuck outdoors lots more. But, soon other things kept me from going there as often until moving that following January.

By the way, the cruisy area of that park was my favorite place to cruise, jack off, feed cock, & fuck in 2004-2017. Fortunately, before I moved from Denton in 2003, the park good for nighttime outdoor fun was only a few blocks away. Guys at night mostly met near the public restroom and then would play outdoors there or nearby; during the day, though, the restroom itself was usually the place to play, but I played several times outside in daylight (either shaded or sunlit) when the park was slow. A few years before moving, I discovered a lakeside park that had already been popular for years; on subsequent visits, I fucked 4 different guys--2 of them stopped me as I was about to leave & begged me to fuck outdoors them raw & partially sunlit, the last in the wide open. There's a largely undeveloped park near Dallas's western city limit that's often ideal for outdoor fun, but I can't get to it now without a vehicle.

I've known since my early teens that sex outdoors when possible is vastly superior to indoors. It takes a long time now to get to that park in Dallas, and other outdoor places just aren't close. So, I'm looking forward to being able to cottage lots more again.