First time bb and breeding

Guest Greenchub

Guest Greenchub

No idea what happened to my post, but here it is fixed.

First time was a couple days before posting this. I was getting hot and heavy with a guy I had been hooking up with once or twice a week for two months. We had been going between sucking each other off, him fingering me, and making out for a long while. I was deep throating him, and he was slick as fuck. I straddled him to suck on his nipples and rub our dicks together, and decided to move forward and nibble on his ear lobe. As I did this his cock was rubbing up and down my crack, and I was so hot, horny, and turned on that my mind just went into I need to be fucked mode. I almost impaled myself on him. He was silky slick from the bj and me from the fingering (spit for lube) and slide right in. He just gasped and groaned. I rode him for a good 5 minutes until I couldn't take it and came all over him. Almost without thought I stood up off of him, swiped some of my cum up in my hand and rubbed it on my short cock, rolled him over and fucked him until I came a second time. I rolled him over and sucked him off until he came (He can never cum from fucking, only bjs).

• 2 weeks later...

the first time that I bb was with a older man I was 17 and we had talked for a little while he was a great guy. I was very nervious when I went to his place but made me feel at home. He was nude when I got there and his 8 uncut cock was lying there just waitting to have a nice mouth around it. I socked him for a while and he said lets go to bed he lead me into his room and said get on the bed. We played and he said I am going to fuck you. I was really horny and wanted him. He greased my bottom and said there will some pain but it will go away. he put his cock in me. we fuck for at lest 45 mins and he breeded and seeded me. we saw each other for a few year after that.

• Like 1

the first time that I bb was with a older man I was 17 and we had talked for a little while he was a great guy. I was very nervious when I went to his place but made me feel at home. He was nude when I got there and his 8 uncut cock was lying there just waitting to have a nice mouth around it. I socked him for a while and he said lets go to bed he lead me into his room and said get on the bed. We played and he said I am going to fuck you. I was really horny and wanted him. He greased my bottom and said there will some pain but it will go away. he put his cock in me. we fuck for at lest 45 mins and he breeded and seeded me. we saw each other for a few year after that.

Sounds like a great experience. :)

• 1 year later...
Guest Riki1975

I imagine that you are ruined now!  I don't know, but I can't imagine many guys being able to go back to using condoms once they have been fucked raw.   Wait until you find a guy that you trust not to give you something and he actually cums deep in your ass! You will be getting together more than a couple of times a week.  Cum, at least for me, is addictive.  The more I get, the more I need!

• 1 year later...

My first time BB was with my best friend. He is straight and hot as fuck. He has a thin cock. I was moving out of the country and he spent the last night with me. I told him that I needed him inside me. I have given him an occasional blow job, but he never fucked me. I think as I was moving he could not say no. He was my best friend as well. N he would let me suck him if I insisted and it was once every few months. That night I stripped him. I got naked as well. He is uncut like most Indian guys. I started sucking him. He started moaning. I moved up and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back. He explored my body and squeezed my nips n chest like he would squeeze a woman's boobs. I loved it. He is straight after all. After exploring my body he positioned himself between my thighs. What I had craved for for years came through. He entered me. It didn't hurt. He used spit to lube his cock. His cock kept slipping out. He is average about 6 inch n thin . I started riding him. He kept grabbing my pecs n squeezing my nipples. I could feel him inside me. I think he wanted to take control and rolled me over. I got on all fours. He entered me doggie style. N them started fucking me. He soon started to pound harder. And I could feel him tremble and he came inside me. He pushed me down and collapsed on my back. He could feel his sweat. He cock was still inside me. He then rolled me over and spooned me and he soon slept. We spend the night in that position. I could feel his cum leak outside. I scooped it with my fingers and swallowed it. That was the only time i had a load in me. I moved to Australia the next day. Never had a load in me since. He married and has two kids now. I still have not been game to get a man to cum in me.somehow I feel it won't match up with my experience with Kiran all those years ago. I was in love with him after all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2017 at 6:45 PM, Guest Riki1975 said:

I imagine that you are ruined now!  I don't know, but I can't imagine many guys being able to go back to using condoms once they have been fucked raw.   Wait until you find a guy that you trust not to give you something and he actually cums deep in your ass! You will be getting together more than a couple of times a week.  Cum, at least for me, is addictive.  The more I get, the more I need!

Same here. Actually my first top stealthed me. After that guys with condoms did not feel the same. Since I started topping too I avoid condom as possible. 

• 1 year later...

My first time was with a guy I meet online. We talked and tried to set up a meet and things keep getting in the way. We agreed to go BB when we meet up. Things finally fell together.I took a shower and shaved everywhere and douched. I got dressed as a woman. Makeup, dress, lingerer, the whole 9 yards and drove to his house. Once inside it was straight to his bedroom where I took my dress off and got in bed with him. I sucked his cock and balls until he was nice and hard. I than got into the dogie position as that is how he wanted me. He slid his rock hard cock into me in one thrust and fucked me for like 10 minutes. He grabbed my hips and thrust his cock all the way into and his ball where in my crack. He shot his load deep into me and just stayed there. I could feel him twitching and than as he went limp I could feel him sliding out. 

We meet up a lot after that. Than one time about 3 months in to our meet ups he asked me if I ever thought about doing a Gang Bang. I told him I had and would love to. He said great let me work on it how many guys do you want. I told him all that you can get and trust. Well the big day came and only 1 of the other 5 guys showed up. I got on my knees and started sucking cock. They talked about this being my first time with more than one man and how I was a natural at sucking cock and getting them both hard. They got me dogie style on the bed and his friend shoved his cock deep in me and they talked about how tight I was. The friend was fucking me and he was good with a nice cock. He says I have had sex in 3 weeks to build up for this. He grabbed my hips and shoved his cock all the way in and filled me up with cum. He slid out and they talked about my pearl. My guy said I don't need lube and shoved his cock in using his friends cum as lube. Oh my it was amazing. Hi fucked my for a few minutes and cum in me. While the were cleaning up I inserted a tampon in my pussy to hold the cum in, they liked that .We talked about meeting up and doing it all again but it never happened.

The black photo is what I wore the first time we meet and the white one is how I was dressed when they both fucked me.

M0000001_Black_Small.jpg

M0000010_White_Small.jpg

• Like 1