Sthealthed by a younger stud......

I'm an avid CL M4M user. I has seen an ad for this younger man (I'm in my forties) that wanted to fuck an old guy. I contacted him and after a few attempts we finally managed to hookup. Here's what transpired:

He was adorable and somewhat shy. Young, obviously not out and a lover of older men just my type of guy. Just a few inches taller than myself, trim and super hot hairy legs, ass and the rest baby smooth. His dick wasn't huge but more than enough.

We spent a few hours kissing, hugging, grinding and sucking each other. He rimmed me and I actually thought he might have a 6 inch tonuge. He took my ass and made me know he'd been there. We had mad passionate sex.

Now the interesting part, before he fucked me he asked that I apply no lube to his condom covered dick. I agreed. I mean he wasn't huge and I'd taken larger, right? He insistenty pushed and drove his dry dick in my ass, painfully I might add. As he did so he held his hand over my mouth to keep any protests from being recognizable. I'd miscalculated the dry condom friction.

After finally driving his cock in as deep as he could, began thrusting in and out. After a few minutes of this my ass juicies started flowing. I got lost in the feeling as the pain subsided. It was great. I didn't recognize the feeling as being any different at that moment, however, in hindsight I'm pretty sure this dry entry technique is how he managed to rub the condom enough to rupture allowing me to think he was wrapped. Meanwhile he was enjoying my raw ass and me enjoying the sex with this young morphed into dominant stud.

He fucked me crazy.

Finally after what seemed like hours in several positions he said he wanted to fuck me like a bitch and cum doing so. He began to pound me unlike the previous where he had been passionate and soft or allowed me to ride him as I desired. He was rutting, he was using his dick to abuse my body from the inside. He started to moan and I felt his cock get harder and knew he was pumping what I thought was a load in the condom.He slammed into me and growled and howled as his cum exited his balls.

We layed there in a hug as his dick shrank and he pulled out, quickly grabbing the condom. As he kissed me, he asked to shower, to which I said of course. The entire time the used condom stil in his closed fist. He threw the condom in the tiolet and flushed it. (Secretly I'd wanted to save it and either eat it) We showered and he left.

I was just a little bit later when I felt that familar wet sensation as cum leaks from your hole. You know what I mean?? I know all you bottoms do.

I replayed the encounter in my head and figured out the obviousness of it. I then went and cleaned up and enjoyed the thought that this kid basically (23 yo), had out smarted me, a well seasoned bottom to pump his nut in a nice warm wet ass, raw. I texted him later and asked if he knew the condom had broken and several days later I got back a :) and this, "You know it!! I enjoyed marking you, next time we can stop pretending and you can take my load knowing I'm going to fill your ass". I was amazed he was so dominant for a somewhat shy acting partner.

The passion is still as intense as the first time with a single difference. I've taken numerous loads now and we both enjoy his cum and cock raw in my ass.And he always laughs after and says it always feels better than the last.

Hot! I always let them know from the start that i prefer to take it raw and enjoy feeling them blow in my hole.

I did have a guy who couldn't get hard without a condom on, soon broke the condom end and had his bare hard cockhead fucking me... he was hooked! Now the broken condom goes on down around his balls and base of shaft, his thick flared cockhead exposed... always squirts a good load too!

• Like 1

Guest BBOFOZ1

I have a regular fuck buddy who is neg but loves loading my arse with his cum. We have been doing this for years he knows I am poz but he just loves Passionately pounding my arse then pumping and dumping his gargantuan load into me. Mmmmm

The other Saturday he surpassed his prior efforts. for the quantity of cum, for 4 hrs later here I was I walking through a Manchester store i had found what i wanted, then got in the queue when all of a sudden I started leaking his load hot feeling but embarrassing lol Here is me waiting in line arse cheeks clenched hahahahaha, finally getting served then very tight arsed waddling back to my car. Oh the fucking glory of it. Hottttttttttttttt Hot Hot