Older Guys into Bareback

Guest OlderGuy60

Guest OlderGuy60

Hey, any other older guys looking to get back into bareback action? Having any luck in your area? Had any good experiences?

Just curious, been out of action for a while and once again the urges to bareback and get my hole filled are back.

After getting back in action and taking many loads it made me so horny I've actually given loads to guys with cum-filled asses.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bottomtruck

I travel most of the lower U.S. and I do try and play in different towns as I have found out that the older I get the less replies I get to my ad but I have just joined this site all the other times I have posted on craigs.

• 2 months later...

Honestly, if i had my choice between a guy that was 21 and the other being 51; I would go for the older guy. I don't have the time to chase a bottom around the bed nor do i have time to teach him how to fuck so I will always go with the experienced, older guy. An older bottom rarely would say, "your dick is way too big for my hole" or "i can't take any more".

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All my boyfriends been older guys, 50's 60's and they seem to breed better than young guys, JMPO..lol, love when get older guy with thick long cock expanding my cum hungry hole

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Papaisbottom

Hello. I am already many years barebacking. Am a bottom and I hate rubber in my ass, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

How old is old??

Had a 75 year old with a huge hard cock fuck me - not sure what he takes! But sure knew how to rip my hole wide and deep! Long n hard too, couldn't blow though, just kept pumping, only stopped when his knees got sore, very energetic! Missed the cumload from him but got loaded by a couple of other big cocks after... they rattled in there!! But i felt every squirt from them as he had tenderised my ring well, wiuld love him to become a regular opener!

• Like 2

How old is old??

Had a 75 year old with a huge hard cock fuck me - not sure what he takes! But sure knew how to rip my hole wide and deep! Long n hard too, couldn't blow though, just kept pumping, only stopped when his knees got sore, very energetic! Missed the cumload from him but got loaded by a couple of other big cocks after... they rattled in there!! But i felt every squirt from them as he had tenderised my ring well, wiuld love him to become a regular opener!

Fucked and fisted a HOT ass silver daddy last night that was 67. Older guys fuck way better than younger guys. An older man KNOWS how to take a cock.

• Like 2
Guest free7077

older men also know how to GIVE, not only how to take! Age doesn't matter to me as long as HE knows how to do it deep, sweet&slow...

not to forget (BONUS!): most older men have low-hanging balls. I love that - especially when I feel them slapping against my butt with every thrust...

​I lived with a guy in his 60's he was naked most of time made me do it when his mates come over couldn't help getting hard was 25 at the time best sex I learned so much have bought other younger guys over were nude with hard on's in no time was so fuck'n horny

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use

Here where i live in Antwerp Belgium there are loads of older guys, I think the older guys out number the younger ones. To me age is irrelevant as long as the guy can get his cock hard i could not care less about age or looks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cumbear

I'm a chubby bareback bottom slut in my early 50's. Originally went bareback with my ex-BF in my early 40's. After we broke up I tried playing safe a few times but I really missed the feeling of skin on skin and a hot cumload in my ass.

I love playing with guys around my age or older -- something kinky about enjoying sexual behaviors together when we're supposed to be "old enough to know better."

The other thing I have experienced is that once a top finds out you will let him cum in your ass his "standards" go out the window. I've lost count of the number of tops younger than me who have inseminated my ass even though their profile or hook-up add said "no one over 35, no chubs, etc." They just need a place to cum and I'm happy to offer my services.

• 10 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 8:44 AM, realgbm said:

Honestly, if i had my choice between a guy that was 21 and the other being 51; I would go for the older guy. I don't have the time to chase a bottom around the bed nor do i have time to teach him how to fuck so I will always go with the experienced, older guy. An older bottom rarely would say, "your dick is way too big for my hole" or "i can't take any more".

I can't agree anymore with you I think I was about 24 and I had had men about 40 or little older I meet this 16year old he is all over me and I am thinking wow I wonder what is this going wild.  I had only been used as a bottom by everyone. I was expecting a wild time.  Not He was boring after that I stayed with older men

I was 33 years old when I first got barebacked by an older guy, the same one that I get barebacked every week, it's about 9 years older than me, he was 42 when he first came inside me, the first time he fucked me was when we were using condoms, but two years later, he fucked me bareback all the time after that, oh man I've never looked back ever since, I'm now 46 going on 47, he's now 55 going onto 56 and still gets rock hard every time.

When he calls up he asks me "What's your plans for Sunday night?" I tell him, I've got nothing, he asks me, "Do you want to get together on Sunday night?" I say, "Oh Yes!" He asks, "Ten O'clock?"  I say, "OK!" and that's how it starts.

So on that day or early evening He'll Ask if it's still going ahead and I say yes and he'll tell me to give him a call at 10 PM and I go around to his unit and have a bit of a play on the porch then we go inside and do a lot of foreplay before he says, I want to fuck you, I say yes I'm ready, I lay on my stomach and he lubes up and get's me lubed up and puts a couple of fingers inside of me and then plants his cock inside of me and we literally go to town.

So yep, older guys about 9 years older than me, I have no problem with, if later on a younger guy, say in his late 30s to early 40s comes along, I have no problems with that either. So long as they know what they're doing and are willing to be gentle when pushing his cock into my pussy for starters, I have no problems with that at all.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Went for a massage on Wednesday, older guy, 6 foot +, little overweight, got me naked on table, rubbed me all over in oil, not a great massage... then started oiling my butt heavily! Thick fingers slipping around n into my tight butt hole... i was moaning! My hand slid off the side and i realised he was totally naked... pressed his hard cock into my hand, felt nice, was all oiled up, big hairy balls hanging below... he asked if I'd like it... "oh yes!" So he spun me around across the table, bent me over, legs dangling and shoved it in! Hot, Hard and raw! I had only held his cock, hadn't looked at it, hadn't felt too big, but it was really thick! Made me gasp! Now i can take big cocks, but this one was thickest I've every had shoved deep, in one thrust! Tried climbing over table but he held on tight till he was balls deep, my legs were still dangling off the ground, they eventually found the wall behind while he pummelled my hole, his cock felt massive! Pounded me hard for a while, just when i thought he was going to load my hole he stopped, pulled out, laid me on my back n stroked my cock, then said "now it's my turn!", climbed up on top of table and sat right down on my thick hard cock, taking it all in one thrust, rode me for a minute then blew a huge wad of cum on my chest - wish it had been up my ass! Then he hopped off, said "thats it" and left... i was so disappointed! Hole ripped and left unjuiced, cock teased hard, but balls not drained, not even a good massage! My arse throbbed for an hour after as he had fairly $%@#$%#$ himself in! Just wish he'd taken more time, and juiced my hole properly!

I suppose not all old guys know how to fuck!

• 5 months later...