Older Guys into Bareback

Guest OlderGuy60

• 2 weeks later...
Guest abig14me

The older I get the more I believe that youth is wasted on the young!

I think I was 39 when I became HIV+ and I've been barebacking exclusively since then. (I'm 53 now.) I still have a high libido. And with just 25mg of little blue pill, I can get hard and continue to fuck for over 12 hours, long after I can no longer ejaculate. I like long sessions - 3 to 4 hours minimum. Young guys can't keep up with that. Older guys have no problem with that.

When I'm actively looking for sex, I will never reach out to someone in his 20's no matter how hot I might think he is. Someone in his early 30's? Probably not. Late 30's? Probably. 40's, 50's and 60's most definitely. Now if a 20-something hit me up, I wouldn't turn him down. But more often than not, my experience has been that he'll flake and nothing will happen anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have had an older top fuck bud for over ten years. I keep going back to him because he "broke me in"...he is pretty hung. He is by far the best top I have ever had. Early on he said bareback or there is the door. Wow...what a difference. He fucks like a ram, but always eases me into it by letting me ride him. He likes to have me on my back while he pounds away...loves to slap his huge balls on my ass (just like Guest free7077 mentions above), and when he comes makes me look at him in the eyes. Hottest fuck ever. He is in his early 60s now and still packing a punch. My vote: older any day.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm 53 and a BB bottom. The biggest surprise as I've gotten older is the number of young (18,19, 20 more or less) who want to top me for their first time topping or topping bareback. And keep coming back. (I'm very good) I just found out that one of them who's been breeding me for 6 years isn't 24 as I thought, but has just turned 22.

• 8 months later...

Ive always preferred older men since my first time(12).  And i never looked back.  Older tops know what they're  doing  and i felt comfortable with them.  Partners i prefer are those that like to fuck slow and bare.  Always bare.  And always creampied.  Same thing with giving head.  Im a devoted, happily addicted cum addict and ive discovered that long and slow gets you a bigger load.  Both sucking and fucking.  Verbal tops are the best!

On 1/28/2016 at 10:43 PM, frombottom said:

when I bottom, the older top is better. When I top I looking for a nice small butt.

I agree, i bottom only for older tops 50+, they fuck sooooo much better, they dont rush.  Sometimes they have other older men invited ti his place

• 8 months later...

I always been involved with older men. No regrets they have treated me like the woman I want to be. From holding doors open for me to a lot of petting on a date and the caressing foreplay.  Once he got going I was loving it. 

Like I said I've always been with older men.  I did an amateur strip club tranny I met a young man.  I  thought finally a man close to my age . I started kissing his pecks down his stomach to cock and he let out a load. When he got on top of me fucking me I had to take control He's fucking me and I called him bitch. 

I'm always with an older men 

20200112_204416.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RawLthrBttm

I'm an older guy that as of 2 years ago decided to go total bottom.   So now craving raw, poz younger cock.  Can't seem to find any.  Group of tops with me as the bottom would be my fantasy.  :-)

20190207_055345.jpg

Guest barehole4use
On 2/5/2020 at 6:47 AM, RawLthrBttm said:

I'm an older guy that as of 2 years ago decided to go total bottom.   So now craving raw, poz younger cock.  Can't seem to find any.  Group of tops with me as the bottom would be my fantasy.  :-)

20190207_055345.jpg

Maybe you should post where you are

Guest Huffer69

Mmmm! Interesting topic - as a gay guy of some 56 years & a practising gay guy since I was 18 - I think my ideal fuck partner has changed, when I was the young twink/chicken I just loved getting fucked by any guy & I had some various body types do me, slim, muscular, chubby etc & various ages from 18 - 60 & yes I think I agree the older guys knew how to fuck etc while the younger guys were just horny & wanted to get off - now as I'm one of the older guys, I think I prefer being fucked by a smooth slim defined young stud who just wanna get off - tho I don't say no to offers of a fuck from the guys my age & similar - or should we all just admit that a fuck is a fuck & cock is a cock aslong as it pounds us raw & gives us their seed !! 

I'm now an older guy; I have always fucked bareback and (with rare exception) always will. In fact, like I've mentioned elsewhere, the first time I meet any other guy for the first time, I must fuck him bareback and must breed him deep, or I refuse to fuck him at all--a few have declined, but most would rather let me fuck them how I must than not experience my cock. When I was 16-17, I learned how to last a long time by taking 2-3 hours at a time to jack off 2 or 3 times a week; the result from that and fitness is I can often fuck nonstop for half an hour or more--twice I went lots longer.  At one group party, one of the part-time hosts lay nearby while I fucked the main host for 45 minutes nonstop (quite common for me through about 2012 because I did it to a 5-year regular who was about ten years younger than me), after he'd seen me fuck for about 20 minutes; after watching me for 15-20 minutes, he said, "How do you do that?" :) At other group parties, guys in their 20s sometimes pulled me aside to ask me why I was able to fuck like that--mostly fit with recent exercise, being stretched & having had enough sleep, sufficient hydration, being fully awake, and paying attention to what I'm doing. I absolutely enjoy proving that older guys like me are better fuckers and sharing my experience with younger guys, especially versatile, so that they can also become better fuckers (or tell tops how better to fuck them) and, more significantly, to fuck for many more years than most guys. About 10 years ago, I plowed a lean guy aged 33, and bred him very deep, upon which he jacked off while I was still balls deep in him; when he left, the look on his face told me he'd gotten a lot more than he though possible from anyone. One guy now age 50 (14 years younger than me) answered a Craiglist ad of mine for young twinks a couple years ago; he's now a semi-regular whom I've fucked 9 times, twice making him cum just by fucking him.  One guy now age 40 I have fucked outdoors 8 times as of autumn 2019, 6 times making him cum just by fucking him--he says he can't get enough of my cock. In another site, several guys in their early 20s have recently said they want to meet me, and I've exchanged messages in that same site with an 18-year-old who contacted me just before last Christmas. I thoroughly enjoy shattering any and all preconceptions about how well anyone over 40 can fuck! When anyone meets me in person, my age becomes unimportant

01_Fuck start 12-27-08a.jpg

2014_11-24_2 Hard8Stud fucking Ravenhawk 2.jpg

2015_02-26_2 About to fuck Lonnie.jpg

2017_06-14_07 Naturally naked with hard cock in nature.jpg

2018_06-17_02 Sex slave sucking my cock_2.jpg

Guest barehole4use

I prefer older guys too, they always fuck me so good & take control & use me like the whore that i am, i know one guy who loves using me outdoors so i always make my ass available to him whenever he wants to use me & offer my ass to others to fuck & seed, i try to get him to fuck me at least 2-3 times a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest barehole4use

I agree older guys are fun, they come with the experience to fuck good, i love getting fucked by older dads especially but young guys can be fun too, they also need to improve there fucking skills, so i take loads from both.

• 11 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 9/8/2015 at 5:22 PM, Guest OlderGuy60 said:

Hey, any other older guys looking to get back into bareback action? Having any luck in your area? Had any good experiences?

Just curious, been out of action for a while and once again the urges to bareback and get my hole filled are back.

I'm 65 and love being bred. Yeah, its tough finding tops to fuck me. Every guy that has bred me enjoyed it. Some multiple times.