Big Black Cock bareback

Guest Luv2Bttm69

Guest Luv2Bttm69

Well guys I was on Adam4Adam looking for a hookup when I say a guys pick of his big black cock. I have not been with many black guys and have always been leary of taking big cocks in my tight cunt. This cock looked so nice that I just had to at least say hello to him. We hit it off and eventually we decided to talk on the phone.

Loved talking to him, he was describing how he wanted to fuck my pussy and eventually he invited me to his place. After arriving at his place we sat on the bed kissing and within minutes we were both naked....Hi cock was huge, 9 inches and thick. I was hesitant but I wanted to feel his cock inside me. he was feeling my ass as we kissed and finger fucking me. I was getting so horny I asked him to please fuck me.

He lubed my ass and then slipped on a condom and lubed that up. I was on my stomach and he slowly began to push his cock inside my sissy cunt. It was so good I was moaning and at one point I almost asked him to pull out. He was so big.....but I persevered and finally he had all nine inches inside me. he began to thrust in and out, fucking me slowly and it began to feel so good. I am wanting to become more of a sissy and I was feeling so feminine.

He then pulled out, slipped off the condom and I began to suck his cock...mmmmm it was so big I was loving it and was so pleased that I was able to take his cock inside my pussy. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved up to kiss me, laying on top of me...oooohhhh I was feeling so good. feeling like the sissy I want to be....he slipped his cock inside me. I realized he had not put a condom on this time, but I did not say a thing. He was fucking me real good now. Hard and fast pounding my cunt real good...I was begging for more.

Baby fuck me I moaned, give me your seed ooooohhhh I want your cum inside me I moaned.....he began to thrust harder and faster now, after about ten more minutes, he pulled almost all the way out and then thrust his cock deep inside me he was moaning and yelling that he was cumming...I could feel his cum as it filled me up....I was in heaven.

He pulled out and we cuddled and kissed for about ten minutes and then I had to leave I loved his big cock and now I think I only want big cocks...I love feeling so full and knowing that I am pleasuring a man with a real man's cock...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love BIG BLACK COCK, awhile back I found a man online and invited him over for sex, he was a black man standing about 6' 2" in pretty good shape although I wouldn't minded at all what he looked like as what I was after was getting him inside of my manpussy, anyway he pulled his pants down and I looked at his huge cock and thought oh my god he's way to big, he was 9.5x 6. He turned me around and bent me over then moved in, took aim and pushed way up inside me and I thought he was going tare me to pieces, I asked him to back out a little for a minute and he did as was asked then he began moving in and out of me and I got used to it and was loving it when all of a sudden I could actually feel a tremendous rush of warmth filling me up and I knew he was cumming and I loved it, he slowed down then after a minute or 2 he pulled out. After he pulled out I felt so empty but there was a flood of cum running down my legs and I thought WOW!!!! this is unbelieveible, man I want more but he dressed and left. I'd love to find him again and again as he was so good.

• 1 year later...

Love your stories. I have never had a black man but I had a Latin lover and oh my goodness like you Alllbtm I felt empty but yet I still felt like he was still inside me

• 4 months later...
Guest Riki1975

I have never had a black cock either but would love to try one and see what all the fuss about black cock is all about.  I love a fairly thick one and long because I like it deep.  I also like big thick loads up my ass.  If blacks are better in that respect then I would be hooked!

• 4 weeks later...

I've just been spitroasted by friend and his beautiful big black cocked friend. We went back to my friends house, I'm seperate from my wife and my daughter was away for the night. They started kissing me and then stripped me naked and took turns sucking my cock . I'm really into feet and these 2 could tell they started licking my feet and sucking my toes . They put ankle bracelets and toe rings on me and took turns fucking me in the arse with vibrators and eventually started fucking me bareback , the black beauty must have been a good 10inch and so thick . My god it felt so good him pounding me so long and hard . One came in my arse and my friend in my mouth . Then my black beauty was hard again and laid me on my back and fucked me whilst licking my feet ohhhh it was so good can't wait till next time

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well hello I just had my first black beautiful cock I met this gentleman on line we talked for awhile he described his massive cock to me saying it was about 10 inches or so and the girth of a coke can I thought no way can I do it My mind racing I invited him over and he spent the night he was and is wonderful he took his time stretching me out plus he unloaded a lot of cum inside me Yes he spent the night. The next morning he fucked me again and it was so much better I was much more relaxed when him and I went for breakfast I could feel his cum leaking out of me It turned him on and he fucked me in the restroom it was quick and I was with him for a short time

• Like 3

Good gong hon  Congrats!    I sure love BBC and get some in Denver every time I go. 

The bath house there is hosting a first EVER pansexual party allowing us gurls in for the  night first time ever to see how is goes  fri night , Sept 29. I am going to be there all night . Wish you could make it up to Colo/ Denver so we could slut around together there .    :) 

• 4 weeks later...

BBC?  I know there CLAIMS be more HUNG blacks BUT in all honesty, I don't see it.

1 black guy was 8ish and the others no more than 6.5.  Funny thing is all of them claimed to be 8.5 or bigger

I've had 10 non black guys who have been over 9 inches and biggest was 11ish.  But I've had some too maybe about 5--6 inches too..  But all of them weren't far off from how big they claimed to be.

In my mouth, I want 6ish BUT in my ass, the huger the better it feels

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/20/2018 at 11:40 PM, Mike6pig said:

I agree there are some large white ocks out and about.  But I do enjoy black cock. I enjoy how  they fuck and their  sent and their taste. Along with the color contrast

I just want to add when they take a picture of him fucking my juicy pussy ass that turns me on 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...