first time breeding

Guest teesside

Guest teesside

although I don't do BB now it still gives me a huge turn on, when I was with my ex we were always fucking like rabbits, we especially liked outdoors bareback where I had to walk around with his cum up my arse after seeding me. We even got caught once but the guy didn't do anything, just walked away, I would of taking his load too to mix with my ex.

of the dozen times he seeded my cum hungry hole each time I could feel his big relentless thick cock filling me, he would ram that fucker deep and liked to make it hurt with bareback, I loved it as I used to think of him as a total stranger filling me up with his load each time as if he was passing me around his mates or something in a massive bareback party and me the only sloppy hole willing to do it.

his bareback was good though because I never asked him if he was positive (later found out he wasn't) but I still enjoyed his cock *^()*^(* my hole, feeling the shaft getting wet then eventually his throbbing pulsing shaft emptying his unknown seed deep in me and I try to keep it there for as long as possible.

this is true, not a story, all this did happen, hope it gave some of you a stiffy and more willingness to get seeded

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest timithym

I understand why you don't do bareback now.When I was younger that's all we did,fucking each other no condoms,I remember his cum running down my leg,so much of a turn on that we were very soon at it again.I think pushing into anothers arse that already has cumin it is the ultmate turn on.

Tim

• 4 weeks later...

Understand the decision to not bareback, but for me, it's only natural. I know the risks, and have HIV to prove it. But with the meds, I will probably lead a normal life, to an average age of 79 y/o. (average for the US). Studies are showing that with the meds, most guys will live a normal life. So I'm doing what comes and feels natural, not giving into only Heterosexuals being allowed to do it, naturally.