Why do we like bareback anal sex?

Guest naughtynick

Simple, there's nothing more personal and intimate than sharing your body with someone, fully. No barriers, nothing to "shun" the other person in the least bit. If you want to show a man how much you worship him, his body, or what ever, you let him fuck you raw!

• Like 2

Often its not worship of him or his body... its just my lust to feel his or anyone's raw cock inside my body, rubbing, stretching, throbbing, pumping and the feel of him swell inside and pulsate as he squirts me full of his hot cum.... its a craving to feel his cum being unloaded inside me... once he's down I'll toss him away and take the next hard cock that cums by.........

• Like 1

Guest topekabttm45

Just something about knowing a bare cock is deep inside you giving you what you need, it feels so good. I'm hooked.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest timithym

It's knowing that you have given him the ultimate pleasure and yourself as well.I remember the first time ,I was fifteen and he was seventeen.In those days never thought of using condoms.Wonderful cum everywhere.We had rest for an hour and then did it again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just think if my mother didn't do it bareback with my father I wouldn't be here

• 2 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I love it because it feels awesome, Once you go bare there is no going back to condoms ever. Everything about it is hot & real & it feels like nothing else. It's a bit like if god intended us to use condoms our bodies would have provided one but he did not. No wonder the church is against the use of condoms they know how good raw sex feels.