most annoying fucks...

Was at sauna last week naked in the dark maze when a guy came up behind and pressed his thick hard cock on my hole... as a willing taker of any bareback cock, he was soon hammering my hole hard n raw! A tall guy he was lifting my arse up off the floor with every slam. 4-5 guys stood around watching, groping and egging him on. He asked if i liked it... was fucking loving it!! I said "oh yea, give me your juice" as he slammed it in deep, had to prop myself up on another guy as he rammed so hard, faster, harder, quicker... i could feel his fat cockhead swelling! Then he pulled out and squirted his load all over the floor!! Lots of it too! What a waste! I love feeling a hard cock pulsating as it squirts inside me...

It's not the first time a guy has done that to me... gets me all worked up for nothing!

Why do they do that?

Is it a dominance thing, I'm going to fuck you raw and hard, make you want my load but I'm not going to give you it?

Is it a poz thing.. i can fuck raw as long as i don't exchange cum?

It wasn't like he wanted to show his friends! It was dark, the guys around were shadows and all knew he was fucking me bareback.

He took off real quick after and i never saw anyone that would fit his shadowy figure afterwards.. i think he left.

Two of the guys watching, came over and consoled my hole by fucking and blowing in it, cocks weren't as big but cumloads were just as good!

What annoying things have guys done to you?

Damn, that was fucked up. Next time a top wants to fuck you; tell him he CAN NOT PULL OUT for any reason. I have had bottoms say that to me before. I think with guy that fucked you was probably newly pozed and did not know what to do. As a bottom and you really want that load then you got to reassure the top you want his load no matter what. As a top, i know when i hear the phrases: Breed me, Claim that hole, Charge that hole, I wand to be able to jack off later with your load in me, and my favorite NO PULLOUTS.

What annoys me is when a guy begs you online to come and fuck him bareback but when you get there he wants you to only cum on his hole, back or face. WTF? False advertisement.

The other thing that annoys the fuck out of me is when i get to a guy's house and he tells me that my dick is too big or half-way during the fuck session, he cant take anymore. First of all, you knew i had a big dick when we chatted online and i give you the measurements. If I would had know that you were going to quit on me then I would had called up a reg trick that I know can take dick well.

Yep.. tried all of above! Breed me, seed me, give me all u got, let my hole milk ur cock, etc they get the msg or at least grunt but still pull out!

Had the guys that say I'm too big too, but i usually find a way in and those that tell me not to cum in them while I'm in the middle of fucking them raw, get my load regardless and I'll continue to pump it into them, act like nothing happened!

As for the bastards that get you horny then no show or no address yes that pisses me off too! Took time off work to meat someone, huge cock pic, wanted to fuck and load my hole, gives bucket load of cum! Msg me all the way to street, was horny for cock and the bastard wouldn't give street number when i got there!! Went off line..... grrrrr

Lots of false advertising and messaging, get to a total tops place and as soon as he sees my cock he's flat on his back, legs in air or on all fours panting to be fucked doggy.....

• 1 year later...

Personally, the act of fucking is not complete for me until I drop my load into the bloke’s arsehole.  The whole business of “pulling out” before cumming is not for me – it just seems to me that if I am going to invest my time and effort in fucking some bloke’s arsehole for an hour or so, he is required to take my load.  But I have 2 mates who are bareback tops and they often pull out before shooting; one I don’t exactly know why but he does but usually says something like he doesn’t want to get infected with anything.  My other mate does it because he likes shooting on the bloke’s face.  Bart

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use

I don't like guys that pull out when they want to shoot there load, I find it a waste & i consider when they fuck me bare i deserve the load too. I remember a few weeks back i had a similar experience guy fucking me bare saying all the right stuff getting me horny just to end it by pulling out & shooting his wad on the ground. I was pissed at the time so just said the first thing that came in to my head = WHAT A WASTE !!! He repeated what i said out loud & i could see on his face he was thinking about what i just said. Hope next time he shoots it where it belongs deep in my ass.

On 5/20/2017 at 11:07 AM, BigBart1992 said:

Personally, the act of fucking is not complete for me until I drop my load into the bloke’s arsehole.  The whole business of “pulling out” before cumming is not for me – it just seems to me that if I am going to invest my time and effort in fucking some bloke’s arsehole for an hour or so, he is required to take my load.  But I have 2 mates who are bareback tops and they often pull out before shooting; one I don’t exactly know why but he does but usually says something like he doesn’t want to get infected with anything.  My other mate does it because he likes shooting on the bloke’s face.  Bart

I'm disappointed with the fuck if I don't get the load during a long fuck session.  Random dicks in my ass without cumming is ok at sex clubs/parties but I want the loads.  On that infection thing...he's way off base, but you probably already know that. 

Big Barts my kind of guy! I never feel completed if i dont end up with cum in my hole... i can fuck as many guys in the sauna, load each hole but not finished till someone cums in my ass at least once! Then i can go home happy!

Its best when a few guys fuck n load my hole as it gets me real hard feeling their cum in my butt, runs down my legs as i fuck someother hole... nicer if someone slides up me as I'm fucking! Really makes me shoot deep!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I've had all of the above and more happen to me. The address turns out to be an empty lot, abandoned house, an elderly woman (2am hook-up). I've driven 90minutes to hook-up with a couple and as I walk up to the door somebody yells out the window, "Sorry! Not our type." Or a couple texting each other as I start sucking one of them and then they announce a phone call (silent) that an alarm has gone off at their store. Guys who simply don't answer the door. I tell them I will be there in 15 minutes and on the way that I'm 5 minutes away only to be told that they've gone to the store because they didn't know when I'd be there. Or I say I'll be at the meeting place in 20 minutes, with one or two updates on the way and when I message that I've arrived, I'm told that they are dressing and will be there in 20 minutes. I usually reply, "Take your time, because I won't be here we you get here." This usually provokes all sorts of indignant replies. And so on...

My favorite is not really the most annoying, but, when I figured it out, rather amusing. Everything is going great, the tops is pounding away deep in my hole when suddenly they stop. The baby is crying. I need different lube from my car. I need to get something from the car. I dropped my keys outside. Whatever the excuse is, they throw on most of their clothes, rush out the door never to be seen again. I had a suspicion that was confirmed when I was able to talk to one of those tops again. They had just cum inside me and didn't know what to do. Maybe didn't know if it was okay or how I would react, embarrassed to cum so quickly or something similar. They invented a vaguely plausible excuse more fitting for a 3 year-old and bolt. So now I just laugh and laugh and laugh while I finger my cummy hole.