Sexy Feminine TV Seeking Hung Bareback Tops

Guest BBBitchBoi

Guest BBBitchBoi

Hi guys! I'm "Sissy Swallows", a sexy, leather clad, Virginia Slims 120s smoking, bitch-boi TV fag that loves to party and play with mature, well hung, dominant men. I'm ultra-feminine, totally submissive and love to please aggressive men. Leathermen, truckers, blue collar men, businessmen, big black men, etc. Cock rings, leather, poppers, champagne and other assorted party favors. ;-) All are major turn ons. I'm a size queen, so I prefer men with at least 7". Looks don't matter. Only cocksize does.

I'm totally "out" and enjoy strutting my stuff in public and being used by numerous men at adult bookstores, theaters, rest stops, etc. I've been told my collagen enhanced lips feel fantastic and I give the wettest, most luxurious deep throat blowjob. And for you guys who like to take control, I just LOVE to get throat-fucked by 8"+ dicks. It makes me sooooo hot when a man holds my head and slides my glossy lips down every inch of his gorgeous cock until I'm kissing his chrome cockring and milking the head of his dick with my throat. And when you're good and ready, pick me up off my knees, bend me over and push your big, bare dick balls deep into my tight, Crisco lubed ass pussy. Hold my hips firmly and don't let me pull off no matter how much I squeal. I totally get off on feeling a man's power as my tight cunt is instantly stretched to its limit (and beyond). Once I relax and get used to your size, I'll start milking your cock and pulling you in deep until you pump your creamy load deep inside me.

I'm in northern NJ and travel all over to PA, NY, CT. Please be 40+, hung and a total top.

xoxoxo,

Sissy

• 3 years later...