Cleaning before bareback

Guest NeverTooOld

Couple hours before I start slowly having a douche and repeat it several times. This allows it to flush through and should leave it clean for some time.

I agree, a good douche does wonders. It can even help you to enjoy bottoming....if you've ever had that feeling when a guy fucks you, but you have some "junk" in there, and can't enjoy the fuck, you know what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotboy4loads

I go all out. Most guys prefer a clean hole. I limit my food intake the day before and nothing for twelve hours before. I use a fiber supplement to get all the deep stuff out. And then I douche several times and use a dildo between douches. I find this keeps me clean for a really long time. Ideal for gangbangs and going to the bath house for multiple fuckings.

• Like 2

You are so right about the douche and clean feeling it produces for some hot bare fucking. I too have been using the douche and dildo between douches program for years it truly works very well, i never worry about an accident before during or after a good shagging. Top men really appreciate a clean bottom. Personally I like a glass dildos make clean up supper easy and eases spreading lube up inside and opening you up for your top.

Guest FireNDHole

Cold water with a hand held manual douche is now my favorite. I also have one hooked up to my shower but too much water will cause some of it to hang out in there and leak when you least expect it. When I was a party boy we would take half of a Imodium when we did crystal or ecstasy. It helped to keep the bowel area free of water(s).

It takes me a hour to get a good deep cleaning. I use my shower attachment. Now if I am just having a short session, I use a portable douche that is good for the quickies, and never have a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PervertedME2

Competely rinsed clean of scat, and natural lubricant barrier, with a sureshot. Tops are then feeling me better, and their "Gifts", are absorbed. I use warm water, unless I decide I want cramps...not likely soon.

Cramps are not nice. I used once a phosphate enema. I have to say it works instant. I nearly didn't make it being 2m from the toilet. I was definetly clean for hours on end, but I had cramps later so I will give that one a miss.

An imodiom after a a douche and dildo clean out keeps me going for hours with no worries becoming messy

• 1 month later...
Guest DeepNSlow

Be aware that especially with shower attachments it is easy to overdose when you are douching. You only need so much water volume to clean out the length of your ass your top will be using. Too much and you'll never see the end of "stuff". What matters more is douching until you see a few clear empty outs rather than too much water. Use a little more times in other words.

And for me and all the tops I've every been with it's real important. I've never had sex with a guy that wasn't as grossed out as me by surprises.

By the way there is a section on it on this site. http://www.bareback.com/bareback-douche-guide

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

To me it's very important to clean out your manpussy before you are about to be bread, before you are about ro receive his tadpoles deep inside of you, that way you will be nice and clean for ages, you don't want to give him any nasty smelly surprises, because it will ruin a good night out, or in.

• 2 weeks later...

To take care of the foul orod, I douche with two tablespoons of Dr Bonner's Peppermint Pure Castile Soap to two quarts of very warm water.  I hold it as long as I can, up to about 30 minutes, before I expel, and follow with a couple clear water rinses to get rid of the suds.  But the soap is very gentle and the scent pleasing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully this question belongs here. Because of where I live, which is 3 hours or so travel from where I'll get fucked, is it best to avoid any solid food from the previous day and restrict myself to protein drinks for nutrition. I'm planning to do the main clean the previous evening with a top up one just before I start my journey.

Any advice appreciated.