What to call your ass...

So just wondering, do any guys here get turned off or on by certain names for their ass? I knew one guy who got terribly turned off by having his called a cunt, pussy, or anything similar. Do any of you have the same turn off, or do you feel more turned on by such terminology?

Personally, it depends on how the top would use the term, but calling it my cunt, pussy, or brown eye....what ever he wants, just as long as it's getting fucked hard. I just found it interesting that a bottom I was fucking was turned off by the term, when it slipped from my mouth.

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't dirty talk a lot like the deed itself. You have to mean it and really know how to use it. If a guy is really fucking me deep and hitting every spot on the way down and he leans in and whispers into my ear how he is going to breed my black pussy. I'm not going to get all indignant and tell him to get off me and storm out. that would be silly.

Isn't dirty talk a lot like the deed itself. You have to mean it and really know how to use it. If a guy is really fucking me deep and hitting every spot on the way down and he leans in and whispers into my ear how he is going to breed my black pussy. I'm not going to get all indignant and tell him to get off me and storm out. that would be silly.

Now wouldn't that be silly.

I know if I'm the one being fucked, it's what ever the top wants to call it. Besides, it is sort of a pussy. I graves cock, and gives as much if not more pleasure than many woman's cunts can offer. ;)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most guys don't refer to it with me.. but then its usually somewhere dark with nothing said, just grunts... and the aggressive ones that do talk can call it what they like as long as they are fucking it raw and leaving their hot cumload inside! If multiple guys then my head is busy elsewhere so can't hear them as they share my ass.

Guest luvalo

fuckhole, asspussy, cumhole, bitchass. Whatever HE wants to call it, as long as he's fucking it and pumping his seed in, it doesn't matter. My "hole" is meant for the ALPHA, period.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...