What to call your ass...

Guest bareman4u

Calling my ass by any female-sounding name turns me off. I'm a man and I love men. I need men to fuck my ass, manhole, cumhole, or any other masculine-sounding name. Just my opinion .... no disrespect to anyone else.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
Guest cumbear

I don't like tops who feel the need to feminize my ass. I'm a MAN who likes to get my ASS fucked by other MEN. It's a big turnoff for me when tops want to fuck my "man pussy", "cunt" or any other name that has feminine overtones. I'm a MAN to be used by other MEN for their pleasure. I'm proud to be gay and the MAN fucking me should be to. I sometimes feel that tops who need to feminize the experience have not yet come to terms with their true sexual identity. Not judging or criticizing others but it's just part of my sexual identity that I am a masculine dude who enjoys sex with other masculine men.  If you're into the feminine scene that's fine by me but we won't hit it off as sex partners.

The term I prefer most are "ass", "fuckhole", "cumhole" or even "faggot ass". Or leave my ass out of it and call me what I really identify as -- your "slut", "whore" or "cumdump".  

• 2 weeks later...

As with things that are of interest or might be in the mood for, it changes by the minute, by the day, by the event.

Personally, my Monumental fuck buddy and I refer to the haven of pleasure as our manPussies. 

While I understand the psychology of it all, the physiology is that if if were not for vagina/pussy/cunt, none of us would be here!  The primary purpose of that orifice is to receive sperm and produce offspring.

While I think of my manPussy as being primarily for defecation, when I am with my man and he is using it for our mutual pleasure it is whatever he wants to call it!  I add that there is absolutely nothing feminine about me but when he is 8¾" deep inside me and the sensations are radiating throughout my body, I imagine that I am his woMan.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like a verbal, in control Top, so calling my cum hole just about anything that gets him hot is hot to me. When the sex is hot and long, pounding my pussy and fucking my cunt is a turn-on. As is: ass, fuck-hole, man hole...almost anything as long as it doesn't end in "gina". Just fuck my ass and breed me.

I personally call is a pussy, as a 100% feminine bottom to me that is a reality and a natural thing to do, to me it's not only natural but maternal, just as it's maternal and natural for me to receive his swimming fishies or tadpoles deep inside my pussy, but I wouldn't quite call it my womb or uterus, but my feminine cave, or incubator just beyond my pussy entrance and my so called feminine cannel, but not quite the birth cannel.

To me it feels so nice to have a man with his manhood plunging deep inside my pussy releasing his babies, tadpoles, fishies deep inside my feminine incubator, I would call it having them nurtured deep inside of me, as if they are now are apart of me, they are the memories of that wonderful moment when he came inside of me. 

• Like 1
Guest NewEngBtm

It's not a pussy. It doesn't lube like one and the butt hole owner doesn't prep it like one. But it's not like I care what my top is calling my butt hole as long as I'm having a good time. And I love rimming my top before during and after. And it ain't no pussy I've got my face buried in. It's a manly musky butt hole. Mmmmmm.

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:26 PM, NewEngBtm said:

It's not a pussy. It doesn't lube like one and the butt hole owner doesn't prep it like one. But it's not like I care what my top is calling my butt hole as long as I'm having a good time. And I love rimming my top before during and after. And it ain't no pussy I've got my face buried in. It's a manly musky butt hole. Mmmmmm.

Who cares, it's all a fantasy, a horny one of that after all I'm the bottom that needs to be bred, I know it's not like the real thing but its' what I call a pussy or some call Man Pussy, that what counts here, it's a nice fantasy as a fem bottom to be, or even to pretend to be someone's girl that likes cock, who like to have a cock buried deep inside impregnating them with his sperm, fishies or tadpoles, I love it especially when my pussy is cleaned out so it's more pleasurable for a guy to go down on my to lick me out, just like what hetero men do, but this is with a pure gay mantra, I can tell you it feels pleasurable to have a man's tongue buried inside, getting you ready for his cock and his tadpoles that will come pumping out of his balls and cock that will end up swimming deep inside of me, it's the horny knowledge that you are taking a piece of him with you inside of you or me where ever you or I go.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming from a married bttm cum hungry hole..  I agree with all the comments calling my hole a pussy, cumdump, sissy cunt, cum hole, dumping hole.  Any and all that kind of talk from my top gets me so hott.  Married and totally into fucking girls pussy and ass here, but when with a guy, I totally imaging myself in that girls spot taking guy(s) cocks and taking there loads in my pussy hole like a slut girl.  The more slutty or whore like the tops make me feel, the hotter it is for me for sure!

My Butt hole is Their cum hole for their use.  Love That!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

As an experienced Top Fucker my self I do prefer calling a guys asshole a pussy or cunt instead. WHY? Well because is they accept it I know they will obey and take it however to please me as it is their purpose as a Hung latin Top myself i prefer a loose ass for my big Dick which in my mind is a loose mancunt or manpussy to ME.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Sketcherman
On 6/26/2014 at 12:29 PM, pelobare said:

I like using "hole" because there is no connection with women. "Breed my hole" sounds better to me than "breed my pussy or cunt."

I have to agree with you "pelobare". I have always called it my hole but to be fair, very early in my life as a bottom, I ran into a guy that found calling it a pussy or cunt was a turn off and thought it did sort of feel wrong to me too.