I've always found the inter racial video's to be great. It's not what some might think....it doesn't have to be a Big Black Cock doing a white boy....it can be a white boy doing a black man. There's just something about seeing the black on white/white on black. How do you guys see it? Is it just the lust for a BBC, or a white bottom with a big ass? Or is it more than that?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well I've seen really hung guys in my life, both black and white. I believe the largest I saw was 13 or 14 inches, and it was a white guy. The largest that I've taken was a black guy though, probably 10 or 11 inches. But I do like the look of black on white. There's something about the inter racial that gets me going, even if the bottom is the black guy. :)

• Like 1
Guest BottomDEbitc

I am a bottom bareback slut. And philly BBC has had me toes curled back arched cum filled for years. They fuck deeper and harder and love to make white guy's serve there wishes. Nothing is off limits and nothing is held back. So hot.

• 3 weeks later...

i have had a long attraction to gay black men. I have lived with a couple, dated a few more and had casual fucks with many, many more. During my "chase", about a third of the guys I was with were black as well. No doubt, I just like the guys...but there are many black men swinging a remarkable piece of manhood. While not every guy with a monster cock is good at topping, when you find a skilled black cocksman, I guarantee you will have an amazing fuck. I know I have

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always found the inter racial video's to be great. It's not what some might think....it doesn't have to be a Big Black Cock doing a white boy....it can be a white boy doing a black man. There's just something about seeing the black on white/white on black. How do you guys see it? Is it just the lust for a BBC, or a white bottom with a big ass? Or is it more than that?

Well for me, i love the pink of the white bottom's hole. that is a huge turn-on for me.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Oh yes i love the videos of black men on white men, I have had the pleasure of being a bottom for a black man and it was great his control over me, the way he used my hole and mouth the stamina and vigor they have i am addicted to black cock,, the largest loads of cum so thick love the taste and being filled the way his cock stretched and filled me so deep 

• 3 weeks later...

Have had the pleasure of being a bottom for black men. like the contrast. like the way they want to breed my white ass after i suck their black cock, balls and ass. have had more than 1 at a time. always like to meet other white men with same interest to join me. mature black men are a plus but all legal ages welcome. black men like to use my pink hole and they also like to play with and suck my huge white nipples.

DSCF4328.JPG

• Like 1
Guest cumbear

Sex is not like laundry, it's ok to mix the colors with the whites! I'm a huge slut for BBC and love being a cumdump for a hung black man. But it doesn't stop there, I also like latino, asian, and middle eastern cock as well. Like others have said the most important part is that he knows how to fuck and cums in my ass. Size and color are not a factor when I'm looking to get fucked. The most important thing is skill and getting his load in my ass ;)  

• 4 months later...
Guest topload
On 08/11/2016 at 2:44 PM, hotrod824bb said:

The vibes and techniques are more important to me.

I completely agree with that. The color it is not the most important. From the beginning you know if the guy KNOWS how to play and if he is good at. This makes the encounter more exciting.

MMMMM  Also love BBC   Love to get to Denver and host at motels and the BBC community is  a welcome treat.  Usu. get one or two and would more. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, cock is cock, the cum is all the same. And in the dark, well could be anyone!

Met a nice guy from India last week, he sucked well, took all of my big thick white cock, but really wanted to see me shoot my big white load all over his dark skinned chest, as he played with my hole, i obliged, covered him all over as i hadn't blown for a while. His big brown eyes went huge, hadn't seen so much cum!... now he want to feel me blow up his hot lil black hole.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest abig14me

While I love my bruthas, there are 3 reasons why I prefer interracial sex:

1. I love the contrast in skin tone (and, yes, we come in a range of shades, but somehow a white guy is hotter than a light-skinned black guy)
  2. I love hairy men, and there aren't a whole lot of hairy black men
  3. I've recently come to the realization that I like flatter asses to what I call "cupcakes" (cause you can cup those cakes in your hands without any overflow); my bruthas tend to have "back," which I can aesthetically appreciate, but doesn't do a whole lot for me when we're getting down to business

I don't like all cuisines, but I do like all races and have slept with Black, White, Asian, Pacific Islander, Indian and Latino men.

• 4 months later...