S-l-o-w fucking

Guest Towcester

Guest Towcester

Anybody like fucking s-l-o-w-l-y? Seems the guys who top me want to fuck me hard n fast, which is nice, but I need a guy to take his time when he's got his cock sunk into me! Where are the edging tops all gone?

Love a guy who takes his time, lots of stamina.

I did find a guy who would spend hours fucking me raw, slowly working his huge cock around inside me, he'd lift me up and frequently change positions, he'd cum 2-3 times inside me always leaving his cock in me plugging my hole, rest a little then swell up again, and start working my hole again, I always found it hard to walk afterwards, my legs felt like rubber, my hole was totally puckered and wet all the way home. We did this 9-10 times before he moved away to Melbourne ???? never found another like him!

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest NewEngBtm

With few exceptions most of my fuck buds become buds because they enjoy slow fucking as much as I do. Just a steady pace of feeling his cock gently massaging my hole and especially feeling his mushroom repeatedly on my hole time after time puts my lust into overdrive. Most guys agree that it keeps my hole tighter too so they are getting maximum gripping of their cock. Even may take less lube because what little your ass puts out can keep up with that pace. Not that sparing lube matters! I enjoy getting banged every now and then. But nothing is a more satisfying fuck than one that is slow and sensual. Lots of body contact and rare pull outs. Back, side, stomach, side, back, side........Speed up, slow down. Bury it deep and rest. Talk about the weather (just a joke). MMMMMMMM.

By the way, if we're able to share here. This is one of my favorite slow fucking vids. I might even prefer a little less of the banging as the bottom. And I wouldn't wimper like this bottom but I know exactly how he feels the whole way through. And the frenzy the top gets into at the end is pretty common from long slow fucking in my experience. So much ass all over his cock for a long time makes the end all the much better.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Pgdm6-G740-

• 6 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I like being slow fucked after the first load has been deposited deep up my ass, It is so hot when the top keep pumping my ass full of cum slowly & keeps slowly fucking me, this is best done when the top has this kind of stamina because not all guys do.

i think some of it comes with age and experience. seems like younger ages just wanna fuck hard and get off. older guys appreciate the feel and like to hold onto it by fffffuuuuuccccckkkkkkinnnngggg.....sssssllllllowwww and llllooooooonnnng.

Old story......a young bull and and old bull were standing on a hill looking down over a field full of young heifers. The young bull says: lets run down there and fuck a heifer. The old bull drawls: Lets walk down there and breed 'em all.

Of course, i would have wanted the young bull to breed me...the hell with the cow cunts.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 9/14/2015 at 1:57 PM, NewEngBtm said:

With few exceptions most of my fuck buds become buds because they enjoy slow fucking as much as I do. Just a steady pace of feeling his cock gently massaging my hole and especially feeling his mushroom repeatedly on my hole time after time puts my lust into overdrive. Most guys agree that it keeps my hole tighter too so they are getting maximum gripping of their cock. Even may take less lube because what little your ass puts out can keep up with that pace. Not that sparing lube matters! I enjoy getting banged every now and then. But nothing is a more satisfying fuck than one that is slow and sensual. Lots of body contact and rare pull outs. Back, side, stomach, side, back, side........Speed up, slow down. Bury it deep and rest. Talk about the weather (just a joke). MMMMMMMM.

By the way, if we're able to share here. This is one of my favorite slow fucking vids. I might even prefer a little less of the banging as the bottom. And I wouldn't wimper like this bottom but I know exactly how he feels the whole way through. And the frenzy the top gets into at the end is pretty common from long slow fucking in my experience. So much ass all over his cock for a long time makes the end all the much better.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Pgdm6-G740-

That is a lovely fuck.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, kinkynicki said:

Oh definitely into nice long slow sessions of deep intimate penetrative sex rather than quickies just to get their end away. To feel his penis riding in and out for an hour before he squirts his seed deep inside..................

Oh definitely I love those long slow sessions I as so relaxed and his concentration is on fucking He goes in deep stays in then pulls out but not all the way out just so the head isn't out then back in again

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Riki1975

It depends on what you mean by a slow fuck.  Naturally, I want to have his cock in me as long as possible but, at the same time, I'm looking forward to having his cum in me. as for the rhythm, I like it to vary.  Sometimes I need to be pounded hard for a while and sometimes for him to slow down and give me some of those long, slow full and deep strokes.  I need that raw pounding, like I can't gert enough cock in me, but it's hard to be fully aware of some of the other great feelings when going at it hard like that.  I love those slow long strokes where I can actually feel his cock gliding back and forth through my ring; almost all the way out and then slowly back in deep, filling my insides. Sometimes it's nice to feel him pull all the way out just to feel him stick it back in. Sometimes, when he is getting close, I tell him to just stick it all the way in and hold it there till the urge passes so it will last longer.  It feels wonderful to just rest and savor the feeling of being stuffed full of hard cock!  I also love to grind with his cock all the way in me and feel it stirring around deep in my guts.  I also like to cum while he is still hard and deep inside me.  The feeling of my ring clamping down in orgasmic spasms while stretched around a hard cock just drives me wild!  Knowing that he will soon be coating my insides with his cum just makes it all the hotter!