Breed my hole at Clubhouse II Saturday

Guest joeyfmbklyn

Guest joeyfmbklyn

Im a total bottom that loves to be fucked as others watch. Looking for a top or tops to breed my hole as others watch. Take turns fucking me hard and after you cum deep in my hole open me up and let everyone watch your hot load drip out of my used hole. Looking for this satruday during the day,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joeyfmbklyn

Went there yesterday little s low at first then a big black guy comes into my room and as I reach for him I can feel his massive cock over 3" round and at least 10" long...he tells me he is going to bury his cock deep into my hold. I couldn't wait to feel it. He rammed it in deep and fucked me good till he was just about to cum then pulled out and shot his load on the floor. As he was leaving my room another guy was walking by and asked him if I was a good fuck... he said hell yea and that guy walked in and shoved his cock into my mouth. He left the door open so others could watch...it was so hot another guy walked in and started playing with my hole. The fist guy then turned me around and shoved his cock deep into my hole and the second guy began fucking my face.. it felt so good and as I glanced out the door I could see 5 guys standing in the hall watching with one guy yelling make sure you fill that whores hole with your load...and just after he said that I could feel the guy fucking me explode in me ... it was so hot.As i walked to the showers I could feel the cum dripping out of me and running down my leg. I showered and as I got back to my room another guy with a huge cock whispered in my ear... my you are a whore, can I fuck you too.... I said of course and he grabbed me by the hand and took me to a room where there was a sling. He put me in the sling and buried his cock deep inside me and was fucking me good when another guy walked in and started jerking me off... as the guy fucking me shot his load in me I also shot my load so hard it hit me in the face. Again I found myself walking towards the showers with cum dripping out of my used hole...it felt so good..I took the long way to the showers just so I could feel like the whore I was.... What a day!!!!!!!