the outdoor adventure

pig4banging

The warm weather of Spring brings thoughts of outdoor adventures and ebing naked in the fresh air. Here are my thoughts and desires for those men who also enjoy the outdoors and the excitement in the comradery of fellow naturalists and excitemtn enthusiasts.

I receive a phone call from a friend or man i have been talking to online for awhile. After talking and getting to know him we discover we both like the outdoors and being naked in the fresh air and more...........

His profile is very basic on Bearforest as well as the other sites I see him on. As for My profile on here and other sites... he realizes I am into many things and can be mild to wild........

For the sake of this story lets call this man Jason and I will be Bubba. Jason and I have hit it off. He tells me he owns property in upstate South carolina/North carolina area. I ask Jason what kind of property and he tells me he has about 5 acres at the end of a dirt road. Apparently it use to be a farm. There is no real farm house but there is a 2 bedroom cabin and some farm type buildings..........

Jason tells me he has only been there a few times but that it does have electricity and running water in the cabin.

After talking a bit he suggests we go spend a couple days there. I say that sounds good and we make plans.

Seeing Jasons profiles and talking to him online he seems like a normal good guy, friend next door neighbor type, and probably a little vanilla etc.

We set out for the place on a Thursday afternoon and plan to stay till Sunday mid day.

After having driven a few hours , and being hungry, we finally reach the cabin, having brought some food and supplies with us. We then unpack and get something to eat as well as start off with a few beers...........

After we relax a bit Jason tells me to go clean up, as he does then we will go for a walk around the property naked in the fresh air. The land is very secluded and picturesc. We throw off our clothes and start out.... The sun is out and the fresh air on my cock and balls is great. we walk around for what seems like an hour.... stopping at the various buildings. probably once used for horses and goats etc.

Eventually we come to a structure that is like a broken down barn, missing side walls and mostly just posts and rafters and a roof with some stalls........ the stalls have some metal bars to keep the animals in I guess ... jason take me over to one of the stalls and says lets play a game.... We do and Jason proceeds to blindfold me...........After I am blindfolded Jason reaches for a pair of shackles taht were hanging on the stall wall and begins to shackl me by the wrists and ankles............

Once shackled Jason tells me he has to take a leak and dissapears.... After about 10 minutes I get concerned .... Not too worried I just relax and wait for him.....After about 20 minutes I hear footsteps.... Jason must be coming back. He walks heavy in the foot almost sounds like a group walking..........

Jason tells me he is back and has a surprise for me... "cool I like suprises " I tell Jason. He takes the blindfold off me and I see the suprise... There are about 20 other men, either all naked or half naked and half in leather..All salivating at the site of me.

Jason grabs me by the hair and positions me on my knees... then orders me to open my mouth......... I do and Jason penetrates my throat with his hard cock ( must be about 8 inches thick) i feel every inch of it as it goes deep down in my throat spasming as he precums................. after he rams my throat a few times he holds my head close to his cock so i cant pull away from it inside my throat and then he lets out a steady stream of urine as he relieves his bladder inside my mouth. " dont spill a drop" he orders me.... and I dont....

Watcing this makes all the other men hard and ready for action..

Once jason is done he pulls out..... then I hear him tell the other men .."ok guys... Bubba here will be at your service all weekend...........The only rules are no permanent bodily harm, scat, or blood......... If you have any questions at any time feel free to ask me other wise go for it...............There are bottles of beer and more alcohol in the cabin as well as several veriaties of poppers and toys and blindfolds etc.

Bubba is to be allowed to take a few food and drink breaks and bathroom breaks throught the day and night.... after all the play and use is over late in the wee morning... he is to be my bed mate. Anything else is up to you all...."

Jason leaves for awhile and goes back to the cabin......................

Afterhe is gone a few of the guys aproach me... A rag is soaked in strong poppers and tightly tied to my knose........... I immedialty take in the aroma and get very loose and horny and hungry , (high)... I am unshackled and taken to the middle f the barn where I am held down bent over a few bales of hay and begin to have the fucking of my life... for the next hour , one after another I am fucked deep and hard,,,, taking all their cum inside my hole........ sometimes double fucked............While all this is going on I am also being fucked in the throat, being ordered to swallow their cum as well as their piss............

After they have all had me a few times and filled my holes I am let up..... One of them takes me back to the cabin where i am allowed to clean up, get some food and drink etc... (of coarse always being accompanied by someone so i dont run away)

It is getting dark now but i am taken back to another building, we never saw before........... It is lik e a broken down roote celler cement basement with open sides... inside are slings and fuck benches and all sorts of toys,, there is a table off to the side with beer and alcohol and snacks and stuff..............

We all grab a drink or two then it starts..........................

I am taken over to the st andrews cross and restrained onto it...............

The first guy comes over and spanks my ass until it is red and warm............................... a gag is in my mouth so i cant scream or yell.............. again a rag is over my knose soakes with the poppers............. I drift in and out of a state of hungry sexual frenzy.... al the time being spanked and manhandles and flogged..... after i am spanked and flogged a few of the men mount me from behind and ram their cocks inside me............. at the same time some of them have their mouths on my cock at the other side of the cross..........

After about 5 guys fuck me i begin to feel more pressure than usual.............. eventually i realize this next guy must be new..... i never felt his cock before..... it is extremely thick, large mushroom head and penetrates me deeper than any one else had so far.. "damn" it must be huge i think to myself...........

"You like that fucker" the guy tells me... " take my 13 inch cock you pig"... and the guy begins to pound my hole hard i want to scream out, but the gag prevents me.... every time the guys see me want to they spank my ass while he fucks me and engulf my cock with other mens mouths ............... he fucks me for 20 minutes................. then pulls out...........

I am taken off the cross and led over to a troff................... I am shackled into the troff and every guy hoses me off with their piss..............................

Next I am given a drink of jack daniels straight up and they get me very drunk........

For the rest of the night and all weekend (other thatn a few breaks and to sleep next to my buddy at night ) I am fucked and used and spanked etc........... on every type of device and everywhere on the farm sometimes gangbanged..... etc....... on Saturday after noon We all relax a bit and chill out... Having thought it was all stopping... I let my guard down..... just then I hear the sound of motorcycles pulling up........ I am taken by one of the guy to the fron stoop and there the lead biker cuffs me onto the back of his bike and they all take me for a bike ride (naked) through the trails on this farm............... eventually they all stop their bikes and pull off the trail................................ I dont remember much but.... and thick hairy armpitts... the leader of the gang and a few had "pa"s on their cocks and i felt them as they penetrated my ass..........................

After awhile we all went back tot he cabin area.. there was a picnic set up.. we barbequed and ate and drank and relaxed................... that is until the party that night.

Guess who was the main attraction for them all............

I woke up the next day.. birds singing, fresh air and sunshine............ Jason made breakfast................ no one was around........................... Just the two of us..................

Other that my holes being sore and feeling the smart s from being spanked./. I would never know I had not been dreaming................

WE packed up after breakfast,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jason hugged me, kissed me and fucked me one last time and then we departed for our homes...........

What a weeekend!!!!!!!!!!

Feed back is most welcome... BikerCnt4u@aol.com

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest parkerallman

Jesus man, I am so fucking hard and drooling copious amounts of precum after reading about your ordeal - or should I say nirvana!

• 1 month later...

make this come true.. i am the bottom for this