• Doggie Style.
    • Missionary Position.
    • Standing up against a wall.
    • In a moving vehicle.
    • against a tree in the woods.
    • Laying in a field.
    • In the Snow.
    • On a gym bench.
    • Laying on stomach (reverse Missionary style)
    • Other. (Post other positions that you might like that aren't mentioned above.)

I enjoy a lot of positions. Doggie is great, but when I top, I do enjoy fucking with the bottom on his stomach, cause I seem to last for a long time that way. I also enjoy getting fucked in the woods, bent up against a tree....but any position where I'm getting seeded, or giving seed, is OK with me. What about the rest of you? Multiple selections are allowed.

post-102288-0-36372100-1379298360_thumb.

• 3 months later...
Guest rdremming

Cowboy.

Cowboy is the only way I can cum without having to stroke my cock or have someone stroke it. Also, it depends a lot on the arc of my sexual partner's shaft; the more arc, the easier it is to hit my prostate.

After cowboy, it's usually standing (preferably in a shower), both hands splayed on the tile, legs wide, my hips grinding, with my partner ^&*%^&*^&* me to snort poppers. :P

Guest Bttm4allTops

As a Bottom, I prefer doggie style with one of those foam wedges or a large pillow under my stomach & chest, that way I can be fucked and suck cock at the same time more easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't care, as long as the guy shoots inside me! He can toss me around, flip me over, work my hole anyway he likes..... I just want his raw cock and to feel him explode inside me, filling me with his DNA and hot wriggly sperm. ????????????????

Guest SeniorRob

I love to look at my partner as he fucks me. He can also twist my nips, kiss me, jack me, beat my cock or whatever else he wants to do. Just as long as he shoots his load inside of me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cumdumpster8

My absolute favourite is bent over against a tree in the park, it was where I spent a majority of my early-20's, and how I took my very first load. Guess that's why I love doggie-style, or flat on my stomach, the top holding me down into the mattress, fucking the living daylights out of me.

If I was just a wee slender lad, I would love to lay on a sofa on my back, almost bent in half, ankles either on the top's shoulders or him holding them, spread open wide and being pounded hard and deep by a dozen or so men.

Something like this:

t785028x600358.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest Pleaser4

My absolute best way toget the most out of a cock is standind and bent with sumthing to Brace my hole in the best cumming soonspot :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest GymRatTop

Love missionary. Enjoy getting my nipples tweaked as I fuck. Love to jerk a bottom stud as I'm fucking his hole and watch his eyes roll back in his head and hear him yell as he blows his cum all over. Love to have his orgasm pull the seed from my nuts into his hungry hole and then collapse on top of him and rest still balls deep in his ass till I can take a piss in his hole and mark him as mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest badboysf

I love to get fuck in pretty much all positions. But I love having a guy fuck me on my back

while I grab his ass and he fucks me hard & deep.

Also love pinching a guys nipples right as he's about to cum inside me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i guess if i had to choose one position it would be doggie i just love it when the top grabs my hips and just thrusts away making me take every inch he has to offer although missionary is good as well i really love it when they push my legs against my chest it kind of makes you fell helpless plus you get to see their face as they fuck you. really there isn't a bad position at all for me as long as my ass is getting what it deserves and the top is satisfifed

I enjoy a lot of positions. Doggie is great, but when I top, I do enjoy fucking with the bottom on his stomach, cause I seem to last for a long time that way. I also enjoy getting fucked in the woods, bent up against a tree....but any position where I'm getting seeded, or giving seed, is OK with me. What about the rest of you? Multiple selections are allowed.

attachicon.gifsex position.jpg

I like laying on my stomach with a man's strong thighs spreading me open to take every inch of his hard Rod, but I do like face to face fucking. I love kissing, wrapping my legs around his torso while we rub tummies. And I like to look into his eyes when he fills my hole ...

• 3 weeks later...