• Doggie Style.
    • Missionary Position.
    • Standing up against a wall.
    • In a moving vehicle.
    • against a tree in the woods.
    • Laying in a field.
    • In the Snow.
    • On a gym bench.
    • Laying on stomach (reverse Missionary style)
    • Other. (Post other positions that you might like that aren't mentioned above.)

Yes.......I love watching my bottoms cum that way while i am beating up their prostate. Seeing your bottom cum is a sign of a job well done.

I actually don't need to cum every time I get fucked. More important to me is that the top will cum and breed me. That's satisfies me equally and possibly more than to cum myself. Once I have a good raw cock inside me it like I am cumming. Need no more than that.

• Like 1
Guest NewEngBtm

As a bottom doggy style works great for me I guess as much for psychological reasons. There is something about presenting my ass that way to my top that really gets me excited. I'm pretty tight for all but the smallest cocks and I like to stay that way. In my mind I feel like doggy gives me the best way to get opened up and to get that feeling of just doing all I can to give my top what he needs and wants. In that position I can use my back and legs better to keep giving him the best access for my hole. I feel like I can do a better job of opening up too, which being tight can take a little time. That sort of internal push to loosen my hole seems easier in doggy.

I actually don't need to cum every time I get fucked. More important to me is that the top will cum and breed me. That's satisfies me equally and possibly more than to cum myself. Once I have a good raw cock inside me it like I am cumming. Need no more than that.

Being needed and used is important. But I would not waste the chance to cum by a cock inside of me.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It really depends on my mood... for 1-1 prefer face to face, i like to watch his chest and arm muscles as he fucks and watch his face as he unloads, see him sweat n shudder as he cums...

For groups, gang bangs or in the dark, i prefer standing as i will have some ass bent over in front fucking it while others take turns with my hole, i dont want to see who or what they look like just take their cocks n cumloads, feel their muscle in me throbbing... I'll keep fucking the guy in front until I'm ready to blow in him, then i might bend over and take his place.... who knows what goes on behind the guy fucking me?? Feels nice to reach under and feel the wet balls of the guy thats fucking you, better to feel under and feel the balls of the guy thats fucking him! Sure made the guy cum a lot in me as the back guy shot in him!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer to lay on my stomach while he fucks me, like a reverse missionary style, I even spread my legs apart so he can push in deeper inside my manpussy, so that way when he cums inside me, he can plant it deep inside, that way I can keep it inside my pussy longer, I got fucked at about 10:30 PM last night and I finally had to let it out around 7:00 this morning, from time to time, I've sat on his cock a couple of times and oh boy that was wonderful, but this way the reverse missionary position is more intimate, he can kiss my neck and rub my back while he's fucking me deep.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have given this a little thought as I love using lots of different fucking positions.  I am always trying out new ones and my favourites are those that: get my cock in his ass as deep as possible; make him uncomfortable and vulnerable; and the best being any tense fucking position that’s carried out in a public place.  I love fucking blokes in public.  The only positions I don’t like are boring old missionary style (too intimate, have to watch him jacking off, he can never manage to keep his legs up long enough) and anything with the bottom on top of me – again, lots of facial contact, I don’t really like watching him jack off (especially if he cums on me…NO!) and essentially – he’s controlling his orgasm and I don’t like that.  But the best (finally!) position for me is ME fucking HIM on his tummy, lying flat on the floor or bed or whatever.  His legs are together and his ankles crossed, bringing his legs and ass cheeks as close together as possible.  His arms and hands are either at his sides or outstretched in front of him.  Why is this the best position?

1.       If he has a nice ass, this position will show that off perfectly and makes for a great visual as your cock enters him

2.       My cock can get as deep inside of him as possible

3.       With his legs together the tightness of his hole is out of this world.  Keep an eye on his legs, though, because he will naturally try to spread them as you go deeper.  You make have to keep pushing his legs together – maybe consider ankle cuffs?

4.       This position is usually uncomfortable to the bottom and he usually feels a bit helpless and probably a bit vulnerable – these are good things

5.       I only bareback now but I used to stealth fuck and this position is the best for that.  He can’t see you surreptitiously remove the condom and enter him bare – and he will never know he’s being barebacked until you cum inside him

6.       With his arms and hands out of the way, he can’t tough his cock and to me that is important.  I want him to focus all his attention on his asshole and my cock as it breaks him open.  Keep an eye on his hands, though, because sneaky bottoms will always try to get their little hands on their cocks – maybe consider handcuffs?

7.       In this position I don’t have to look at his face and sometimes, not always, I really like that

8.       In this position, as he can’t jack off, I don’t have to watch him play with his cock and that is usually, not always, a good thing

9.       Because he can’t watch me fucking him, he can’t see what I am doing and generally that is preferable

10.    When I cum inside him I like to fall on top of him, exhausted, putting my full weight on his body.  This pushes my cock and my cum load as far into his ass as possible

Apologies for the long post, but this is my favourite position!

Bart

Guest barehole4use

I have 2 favourite position, First i like doggie style then the top can ram his cock deep in my ass while holding my hips so i can't escape & second i like face down ass up for when i want to get fucked totally anonymous & don't need to see the top that is fucking me only feel his cock & cum deep inside me. This position is also great for group fucks because the top is in total control & the bttm can be (^*&^*&(& fucked hard which is what i like.

Hmmm bigbart sounds like fun.... all i need is to be blindfolded too! Yes l like to spread my legs, but only so u can go deeper! And my hands dont reach for my cock, usually reaching underneath, playing with ur balls and making sure u dont pull out when u cum! I have been known to cum hands free if the top does me right, and he feels my ass grip and milk his shaft when i do! My ass doesnt stop there though, some tops use my cum as lube and thrust it deeper, harder till they blow. My asshole will suck them dry, hopefully keep them hard inside me, encouraging them to get thick n hard again and blow some more cum into me... was used by one guy all afternoon, fucked me for hours, in lots of positions and gave me 5 loads.

Tying up i find is only useful if I'm just out to be a cum dump. Legs tied to legs of bench, bare ass exposed, bent over, head hooded, waiting to feel any raw cock that cums along, sometimes its not always a cock! Been fisted, toyed and felshed... sometimes all at same time!

My preference at the moment is riding on top, makes even an average cock feel good, and i dont give them a choice about blowing inside! And when they blow i will keep riding, most can blow twice, some a 3rd time... if they cant then I'll hop off and either roll them over and fuck them hard or find another guy to ride!

As I am the top, for me the best position is ME fucking HIM on his tummy, lying flat on the floor or bed or whatever.  His legs are together and his ankles crossed, bringing his legs and ass cheeks as close together as possible.  His arms and hands are either at his sides or outstretched in front of him.  I can effortlessly plunge into his asshole as deep as I want and with my full weight on him he can’t get away from the pain.  I don’t have to look at his face, he can’t touch his cock, the “push up” action of my fucking him works my biceps.  And more importantly: knowing he feels trapped, smothered, helpless and vulnerable… makes me feel very good indeed.  Bart

Guest barehole4use
5 hours ago, BigBart1992 said:

As I am the top, for me the best position is ME fucking HIM on his tummy, lying flat on the floor or bed or whatever.  His legs are together and his ankles crossed, bringing his legs and ass cheeks as close together as possible.  His arms and hands are either at his sides or outstretched in front of him.  I can effortlessly plunge into his asshole as deep as I want and with my full weight on him he can’t get away from the pain.  I don’t have to look at his face, he can’t touch his cock, the “push up” action of my fucking him works my biceps.  And more importantly: knowing he feels trapped, smothered, helpless and vulnerable… makes me feel very good indeed.  Bart

What about some other positions Bigbart ? I also wonder when you are fucking your bttm is the bttm willing to take a bare load from you or are you just stealthing them - I ask because i would not let myself be put in that position by any top, It has to have some comfort for me too. But thats just me i might be bttm in sex but i'm in no way feminine.

On 10/05/2017 at 10:39 AM, barehole4use said:

What about some other positions Bigbart ? I also wonder when you are fucking your bttm is the bttm willing to take a bare load from you or are you just stealthing them - I ask because i would not let myself be put in that position by any top, It has to have some comfort for me too. But thats just me i might be bttm in sex but i'm in no way feminine.

This is my favourite position but I like lots of others, too.  I tend to like positions where I don’t have to look at the bloke I am fucking and I am in control and he is willing to be controlled – hopefully there is no (^*&^*&(& involved, or indeed compromise.  If I have real feelings for him or he’s a good mate, obviously sex is more “intimate”.  I don’t do the condom-removal-stealth-bareback-breeding anymore, but I guess fucking in this position this is a FORM of stealthing – before entering his ass I never announce “I am now going to bareback you”.  I think by that stage, it is assumed by both parties.  Bart

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm i have been pinned down once, flat on the floor by a rather large guy, with a huge cock, he lay on top and i couldnt move, could hardly breath! His big cock thrusting in n out made my slim body creep along the carpet, till my head jambed under the sofa.he really went to town on my ass, thrusting hard n deep, i really couldn't say anything as i had no breath! Then his big cock swelled up, throbbed n blew in me, dam thing kept pulsating and squirting for ages as he moaned, he then sort of collapsed on top, pinning me down, cock still hard in me, i had to wait 10 minutes till he recovered enough to get off me! He rolled off me, unplugging my hole which just oozed with his cum, my whole body felt broken n drained! Took him another 10 minutes to get off the floor. His cum was dripping out of my ass for hours afterwards.... never really liked that position since! Thought i was going to get crushed!

• Like 1
Guest Riki1975

I voted other because one of my favorite positions is him on his back and me on top riding his cock.  It's pretty good for getting it deep and also about the best for hard grinding.  I love to sit down with all my weight, his cock all the way up my ass and grind hard.  The sideways pressure on my ring feels so good and  I I can really feel his cock stirring around in my guts.  All positions are great but doggie is also great for getting it deep or for when you feel the need for a real pounding.  One position I really like is spooning on our sides with him behind me.  It's not so good for getting it deep unless he has a pretty long cock but, after we both cum and my ass is full of cock and sperm, we can lay there comfortably without having to change positions or have him pull out.  Even if he starts to go soft I can keep him in me longer.  Sometimes I can get him fully hard again without ever pulling out and he can fuck me again with his first load still inside me.  That really turns me on!

Guest Riki1975
On 3/8/2016 at 3:19 PM, ozpozraw said:

It really depends on my mood... for 1-1 prefer face to face, i like to watch his chest and arm muscles as he fucks and watch his face as he unloads, see him sweat n shudder as he cums...

For groups, gang bangs or in the dark, i prefer standing as i will have some ass bent over in front fucking it while others take turns with my hole, i dont want to see who or what they look like just take their cocks n cumloads, feel their muscle in me throbbing... I'll keep fucking the guy in front until I'm ready to blow in him, then i might bend over and take his place.... who knows what goes on behind the guy fucking me?? Feels nice to reach under and feel the wet balls of the guy thats fucking you, better to feel under and feel the balls of the guy thats fucking him! Sure made the guy cum a lot in me as the back guy shot in him!!!

Being in a sandwich is something I have always wanted to try.  I have only been gang banged once and I was so caught up in taking all those cocks and all those loads up my butt that asking one of the guys if I could fuck him never entered my mind.  I'm a Bottom but I would love to feel my cock in another guy while I am being fucked!

On 5/14/2017 at 10:28 AM, hungrysubbuk said:

My priority would be to get your load inside me - if the session lasted a bit longer than a few thrusts, who knows, different positions might happen - but a few quick hard deep thrusts with the purpose of definitely emptying inside me - great!!

Most bottoms like a top that can cum quick so they can move on to the next guy.  I am of the mindset that you are gonna have to earn this load. If and only if you are able to fuck someone else when I am done with you then you are a better man than me.