Broken condoms or planned bb?

Just got fucked by a guy in the sauna, nice looking guy wanted to use a condom, I was ok with that, not a huge cock on him but good enough to take! ???? He seemed to make a big thing of putting the condom on, didn't think much of it, too busy licking his balls, big huge ones - could only get one in my mouth at a time! He started to fuck me doggie style on a bench, pulling all the way out then thrusting back in, holding my ass cheeks apart so he could watch, didn't take long before he was sweating over me he slowed a bit but kept pumping me, then pushed me flat, his full weight on top of my slim body, knocked the wind out if me, pinning me down, speeded up the fucking till he blew deep in me - I think it was actually his second shot!

When he pulled out I noticed that his condom was broken but not in the normal way I've seen! Not a drop of cum in the condom, but lots over his cockhead and down his shaft, then there was the condom all pushed tight to the base of his shaft, it looks like it had been there all the time? And he was just pretending to use it? He just took it off, not mentioning it had broke, never said anything and left. I think he planned it that way!

Was he using it as a cockring?

Wanted to fuck raw but afraid to ask?

Got off on deceiving me that he was fucking safely?

Was he just pozzing an unsuspecting fuck? I would have preferred it raw anyway as he shot one hell of a cumload!

I think he deliberately broke it as he put it on, pulled it down to the base as I was facing the other way and fucked me raw, afterwards I remember it didn't feel like it was in a condom from the start - no plastic feel, he also didn't use any lube, don't recall if he used spit! But there was no change to the feel if his cock inside me! Had one break in me before and sure knew the difference!

What are your thoughts?

Accident or planned?

• Like 1

Oh I enjoyed it anyway, might have enjoyed it more if I'd known he was riding bareback!!

Didn't even get a name, he was just an anon fuck at the sauna! Never seen him before or since - we get a lot of fly in fly out workers, drop in for a fuck ????????????

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I top sometimes and younger guys always want a condom on my dick. I think next time I'm going to cut a very tiny hole at the tip of the condom and breed some bottom anyways. I wish I could find a younger guy who wants to get fucked but act like hes being rapped. I have always fantasized about that.

• Like 1
Guest Towcester

I topped my window cleaner a while back. had him on his belly and I rimmed him till he was gagging. Got a condom and lube off the bedside so he saw it. Just put the lube on and slid in! I fucked him good for a while, then told him I was barebacking him. Said Ok, so I cum. And cum. omg it's so hot when a guy wants your cum innit?

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
Guest dickme12

In year 2000, I got fucked by 9 guys in the dark room of an old sauna. I managed to broke each condom without they noticed. When they finished, 2 of them DP me again condomless (no need for lube obviously). It was memorable.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
Guest barehole4use

Sounds so hot, To be honest i love getting stealth fucked or producing a spiked condom for fucking me. There is nothing hotter then getting that cum blown deep inside you with a stealth fuck. I AM ALWAYS READY FOR GETTING FUCKED BY WHOEVER.