post-102288-0-48674900-1377488023_thumb.

If you have any limits, which of them would you like to have pushed? Do you desire to be pushed into public sex, humiliation, total submission, watersports, or what? Tell us your limits you'd like to have pushed.

One of mine, as a versatile guy, is to give up full control. Would love for a top to trick me into his place, then use me as his property for him and all his friends....doing everything they would want.

So what about you? What is it that you would like to have pushed?

• Like 1

I'd like my Tina, Gina and Special K limits pushed....after that, there are no boundaries ;)

I'd like to get an endurance fucking. Most guys who fuck me cumm too quick. i need a top to ride my ass for an hour!!

Why just one top? Hell, I'd love to have a bottoming marathon....let a dozen or more men fuck me for hours on end, over a weekend. ;)

• Like 1

as a top guy i will like to tie up a guy and leave him there for hours and different guys using him.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...

as a top guy i will like to tie up a guy and leave him there for hours and different guys using him.

I'm game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bttm4allTops

I'm one of those ordinary Bottom sluts that would love to have or go to a sex party that lasts over several days with 40-50+ Tops and Ver. Tops that would bareback my ass over and over all they want, and have me suck their cocks just as much as they want also.

I'd love to test my limits doing something like that.

I would love to be the only bottom at a party tied down and fucked by all

Taking all cum and piss blindfolded would be hot as hell I really get off on

Being fucked and having them pull out and having me suck and lick my ass

Juices off of their cocks then have them go back and fuck me more

I love a variety of guys using my hole, different sizes, thickness, length, love dark areas where I can be totally naked, butthole lubed and take any cock raw, not know who is fucking me, just feeling all if their hot man juices squirting into my hole.

I can usually get this at sauna only limit is time!

I want to try to get multiple cocks in me at the same time - have tried before but hole too tight or position not right? Or guys just not (^*&^*&(&ful enough?

I've heard that 2 cocks spurting in your hole at once is amazing!

Love to have my horizons expanded

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CumFarts

straight up ask a "very young" boy if he likes the idea of being able to do naughty things (walk past each other on a fitness trail and i call him over) and noone will know except us two...follow me in the woods where we get naked and you see how good it feels to have sex when two guys fuck.

Guest lbbottom

As a bottom, i always wanted to be tied to a sling, while both my nipples are sucked and bitten hard, while being mouth fucked, while getting cock sucked dry.

I would like different monster cocks dumping their cum and getting fisted/jacked off from the inside for hours. i would need a feeder for poppers and max impact. but my running strides are getting short i also need two men to pull my legs giving me pain till i can't walk. i need this to become flexible.

Guest Cumpissoink

In terms of pushing limits- could be tempted into a relationship with a dom top who likes nasty group use of his bottom pig, frequently. Being blindfolded and tag team fucked & pissed in. Hole stretched for fisting, taken to sex clubs on a leash, tied up, "cum dump" written on ass and face... Filmed. Pig.