Satanists? Left Hand Path? Barebackers and HIV Poz

Guest JAYMAL666

Guest JAYMAL666

I'm an Atheist that loves all things Satanic, also Demonology, Black Magick, left hand path dark occultism, horror films, supernatural topics. Beliefs of afterlife, Hells, purgatories, heavens.

Bareback sex practitioners that practice such beliefs or like them, those that have HIV or STDS, that follow beliefs about Satanic and darker (^*&^*&(&s protecting or helping them to find sex partners for experiences.

Fantasies, real life experiences.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JAYMAL666

BlueeyedCubTn,

The CUMTEMPLE.ORG looks like a new left hand path sex worship novelty website. Full of new toxic breeding worship. Off the wall enough to join and explore.

• 2 years later...

Looks like the cumtemple is no longer functioning.   I am however curious if others have interests and/or experience here.   In general I have found there is no direct link between practice of Satanism and being a barebacker or a poz barebacker.   However, the belief of being fully responsible for your own actions and direction in life seem to have some cross over appeal.   Additionally in practice, I have found a number of guys who are poz and follow the left hand path.  However, the bareback sex is, for most of them, not part of their Satanic practices.   Rather it is an "after the ritual" activity.   Anyone else care to chime in on this subject?

• 6 months later...