If you're poz, do you know who gave it to you? (my story)

tnbiohazard

If you are poz, do you know who gave it to you? Here's my story.

I went to the bath house one night. I was a bit depressed, and just wanted anyone to fuck me. So I got in and undressed in my room. I then went to the hot tub and soaked for a bit. Nothing seemd to bite there, but it helped me to relax a bit, which proved helpfull later. I then got out and showered reall quick to remove the smell of chlorine. I went back to my room and turned the light down real low, and left the door slightly opened. I laid on my stomach, and pulled my towel down a slight bit, just till my ass could be slightly seen. It took awhile, but finally a big black dude walked in. He dropped his towel and a large cock with a mushroom head popped out. He said he was 14 inches....I believed him. He then started to try and get me to suck him. I've sucked lot's of cocks in my life, and prize myself on the fact that I can get them down my throat with out gagging. This guy wasn't going anywhere. His cock was so big it hurt my jaw to even get it inside. There was no way it was going to make it down my throat. So he finally pulled out, and crawled up ontop of me. I felt his cock start to push against my ass, but my ass didn't want to let him in. He started kissing the back of my neck, and I could feel his tongue take a dive into my ear. I started to turn my head, distracted by this attention, and that's when he went for it. With one quick shove he was in, while his hand was around my mouth, keeping me quiet. I moaned and felt my ass clinch as my cock leaked some cum. He then started to shove himself deeper and deeper. Finally I could feel him pounding away like mad, while he still kissed my neck between panting. It took awhile, but he finally came like a fucken firecracker. I felt his cock swell inside of me, and the hot juice explode inside of my ass. After several more thrusts, he laid on my back, and kissed my neck a bit more. He then pulled out, and I could see some cum still at the tip of his cock. I did my best to clean it off, and savor the taste of his sweet seed. He then quickly grabbed his towel, and left the room with the door open. I saw that there was another guy outside. This white dude took no time in getting his towel off, and fucking my cum filled hole, shoving his load in ontop of the other guys.

A week later I came down with what I thought was the flu. It lasted for a couple weeks, with a fever that wouldn't go away. I hadn't heard about the fuck flu yet, but soon after I became poz. I don't know which of the guys was poz, or if both were, but I know I enjoyed every minute, and don't regret it one bit.

• Like 7

thanks guys for sharing your story with us.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Dam that is a hot story and like mine!! I was depressed one night and checked craigslist and chatted with a hot sounding black guy who invited me over. Got there and is was a rough neighborhood and he met me at the door and i went up to his apartment. two other guys there and shortly the guy in charge wanted all my money and said he needed it for meth. I said i didn't want any and  after getting me naked the main man started fucking me which was great. Said he was clean. His young bud who was really hot and had an awsome cock took over and he plowed my hungry hole all night and into the morning. I just wanted more of his beautiful cock. I left and about a week later got a bad cold that lasted for weeks. Got tested and was poz. But I still remember how hot that cock was and get an instant hardon everytime I think about this huge young stiff black cock pounding away. I'm ready to do it again!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PervertedME2

A man who fucked my wife and I told me he knew he had it. He asked me to either let him breed me, and be a breeder, or become a gangbang slut to allow stealth breeders to prey on me. I became his to use as he died from what he gave me.

• 4 months later...
Guest hotmotherfucker

Your stories are hott! tnbiohazard's story got me an instant erection wishing I was in his place at the bathhouse getting stuffed by those two dicks ;)

Thanks for sharing.

• 1 year later...

love reading guys conversion stories.   i got knocked up by a guy who lied about his status.......I thought him to be neg....and only let him fuck me cause i was in a bit of a dry spell of riding poz cock.   he had bred me a bunch of times before he told me his real status.......he thought I would be pissed.....hell, i would have begged him for that hot load even more had he told me how high is VL load was/is.    Anyhow.....6 or so weeks later......the fuck flu was raging.....and i too am poz.   i have enjoyed each and every poz cock that reamed my ass pre and post conversion.   poz guys just fuck more...and better.....or so it seems like that to me.

• 1 year later...

The first way I ever heard about pozzing was on some dating app.  There was a guy with a biohazard tattoo and in his job description, he stated"pozzing neg holes".  At first, I was repulsed by it.  But the more that I thought about it, the more it turned me on.  Now the only thing that turns me on more than the word poz, is the word aids.  Now to the man that pozzed me...because I asked him to. 

Back in those days, I got involved in the party scene.  Now if you've ever partied before, I now that it just makes you nasty.  I was partying with him, and when he took his shirt off, he had a biohazard tattoo around his naval (which was hot as fuck)  So I looked him in the eye and told him to poz my ass.  

He was more than happy to flip my legs up and stuff his pierced poz cock up my ass and fuck me for hours.  A few weeks later I got the diagnosis and told him the great news, which prompted us to party with each other again that weekend.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

My first ever fuck was when I was 22. I was living in a gay hotel in Chicago, I wasn't out yet. I took the room there because it was cheap and close to work.  As a charter bus driver in the beginning of the carrier my days off changed. It was an early fall day and the A c was shut off so I had the window and door open. As I sat watching tv I noticed a young black boy cleaning the floor in the hallway. He had a very cute face and was shirtless. His pecs absorbed and arm muscles were perfect. He stopped at my door to talk. Later that afternoon he came back and gave me my first fuck.

• 1 month later...

I recall him: a  big, tall, lean sexy skinhead who pozzed me up.

I came out and had sex with men quite late – 28. At about 29/30 I discovered some hard-house clubs and sex clubs in London.  These changed my life!

Within weeks of going to a sex club, I’d cropped my receding hair to a no 1, started buying some boots, vests, combats etc.  It was a few more years before I got into leather, rubber and ever more involvement with London’s fantastic bareback, fetish scene.

Shortly after that I met him on mid-week shag as I was off work.

So back to those early days.  Within a year of shagging guys I’d discovered the often psychological turn-on of bare-back.  Truth be told then, and often now, if it’s  a good fuck I can’t often tell if a condom is being worn by a top fucking me, especially the thin super-sensitive ones. I love to fuck too and hate wearing them, I really do know I’m wearing one.  The sensation of knowing a cock is inside you, his skin rubbing the inside of ass is still a huge turn on many years later.

So anyways via a web-cruise site, I agreed to drive, sober, to see this 6’2” skin in South London.  Very sexy, very my type, he was lean, cropped body hair, light goatee/beard, receding hair cropped very short - he was early 30s, and I was late 20s.

We started making out, had a beer and got on well. I’m a short-ass, muscular/stocky skinhead, and often end up with opposites – tall and lean.

It got to that moment, he was nudging my douched ass and I was getting excited by the prospect. I could feel his big dick pressing my ass.

He was fantastic – thoughtful, firm, and very transparent. We kissed like demons – always the hallmark of great sex. Anonymous or non passionate, mechanistic sex is a waste of precious sex time, for me.

“Mate, I’m poz, you?”.  I told him to fuck me.

He had to work and slide his chunky cock in.  Poppers and one beer were enough, and he let me catch up as my sphincter adjusted.

We fucked and had a great day-time, cheeky, bare-back fuck.  He came deep inside me, kissing me as he came, always one of my hot buttons.  I clamped my legs on him and held him in. We kissed more and relaxed, two guys confidant in their sex and fun.

A few weeks later, just before a big holiday to Australia, I felt a bit off-colour, mild fever etc but nothing serious.  I now look back and realised that it was he who set me free, pre-prep, from the tyranny (as I saw it!) of safer sex or waiting until high or drunk and hooking up with guys who needed the cover of drugs or booze before they would bare bare. It’s been my default sex for so many years now. Prep has widened the field to so many younger guys who love to bare back too.

I’ve often reflected that I was always going to end up bare-backing.  Now I would take prep, but that was science fiction back then.

Regrets?  Nah. He was a big-dicked, sexy, passionate skinhead and shared his seed with me and I was fully aware and informed as we bareback fucked and I loved every second of it.