first time bare with my married friend

Bbbottommalta

This really happened a couple of years ago. I have a married friend who has fucked me several times before, but always safe. He is a really goodlooking slim build, hairy guy, married with two kids... we always have horny sex but, as I said it had always been safe until one day....

He always came to my place after he had dropped his wife off in town so she could meet her Sister and go shopping... which always lasted 3 or 4 hours We'd always had horny sessions, he was always top and always fucked me well, but safe.... We'd never chatted about bareback although I always wanted him to give it to me bare, I guess I'd always thought it might happen one day. This particular day he seemed more horny than usual. we kissed and undressed as usual, went through our usual heavy foreplay, lots of kissing, licking, rimming, sucking.. and finally he straddled my back as I lay face down, he massaged my shoulders and back and then my arse, slipping his fingers between my cheeks and running them over my hole. Soon, I could feel his hot, hard cock rubbing up and down my arse crack as his hands massaged my shoulders again... Then I started to feel his cock head pressing against my hole and trying to enter me. I felt him rubbing lube onto my hole and got ready to feel his condom covered cock again, but I didn't hear him tear open a condom pack and then his cock was pressing into me... I realised this would be the moment he fucked me bareback for the first time, and then, he was inside me bare.... it felt fantastic.. He was moaning with pleasure and so was I. Once he was fully inside me, he rythmically started to fuck me with long deep strokes, his balls slapping against my arse cheeks, his cock feeling harder than it ever had before. He told me that it felt great to be fucking me without a condom and he asked if he could cum inside me.... I wasn't going to say no! After about 15 mins of fucking me he started to fuck faster and I knew he was going to cum soon... then he let out a cry and pushed deep inside me, I felt his cock spurting in my hole, it seemed to go on for ages until he finally collapsed on top of me, with his hard cock still in me. When he pulled out, I sucked him clean and then gave him a great BJ until he delivered another load into my mouth. Afterwards we lay on the bed and he said he shouldn't have bareback fucked me, but he couldn't resist and he felt guilty because he felt he'd let down his wife and kids. He said he would never do it again, and that next time we met the sex would be safe again. Two days later he called me to say that he had been thinking about the fuck and it was so horny he wanted to do it bareback next time, if that was ok.... I told him it would be, of course. Ever since then he has fucked me bb every time.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Riki1975

Once you take a load up your ass raw it's really hard to go back to using condoms.  If I were you, I would have guessed that he would change his mind by the next time you got together for sex.  The deed was done.  Why go back to condoms after that?