Douching b4 getting fucked

hungrysubbuk

I'm getting back into fucking. Douching did not used to be as important in the Uk as it is now.

I want to take multiple loads.

How long should I leave it after douching before taking my first cock - is an hour or two long enough?

Also, are those small bulb douches ok for a quick clean up after a few fucks?

And finally - do any of you find that there are some men who prefer to fuck a dirty ass, and whose dick will be dirty before it goes up you?

I'm getting back into fucking. Douching did not used to be as important in the Uk as it is now.

How long should I leave it after douching before taking my first cock - is an hour or two long enough?

And finally - do any of you find that there are some men who prefer to fuck a dirty ass, and whose dick will be dirty before it goes up you?

It all depends on your metabolism, when the last time you ate or what, how well you douched. I have given myself a thorough douching and then was good all night long to take many loads. Then there have been times I need refresh after a couple of hours. On the average I'd say after a good douch I was good for at least five hours with no problems.

The small bulbs work well for a quick clean up after a few fucks but are a bit of work for the initial douching.

Have yet to meet any guys who like a dirty fuck although I know they are out there. I get a whiff of the brown and I am turned off. Hope this helps, happy fucking

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest apelerolpgc

i use the shower hose up my ass for about 20 minutes , i ut it up about 14 inches to make sure it is clean

with this i have taken 17 loads in one night , but normally take between 5 and 8

Guest ASSCREAMER

If the boy is cute ill breed him even if not clean or totally clean. After all if i meet a cuteeeee dude and he wants it now.......maybe no time to clean......and i dont turn down a cute ass available to breed!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest a1vers

Hey...using the shower - minus the head - is ace...plenty of warm water directed into ya hole...and all is done.

Easing the tube further up into your innards...lol... has an even greater effect...hehehehe...- once the water runs clear you know you are well cleaned out...even what you had for breakfast...;-))

Deep douching this way actually increases the flow of nice clean, gloopy, ass juice (or mucous) that makes fucking sooooo amazing...there is absolutely no need for any artificial/chemical lube!

On the subject of natural lube - use corn starch mixed with plain water...the recipe is here -

http://learn.condomdepot.com/2014/06/11/diy-lube/

Keep fucking natural...and save rubber trees...;-))

• 2 weeks later...

yes i have cleaned out a couple of guys in my time.

i believe there should be a shower shot in every bottom's home.

What's a shower shot? What am I missing out on?

• 1 month later...
Guest GWNudist

Just a note on cleanliness. Fucking a guy who hasn't douched can put the Top as risk for a unrinary tract infection (a UTA). An that hurts like a S.O.B. The infection comes from the "brown" still inside him getting up inside your urethra. For those who don't know what their urethra is, that's the tube your cum and pee comes through on the way out of your cock.

So, when possible always pee after you've fucked someone. It helps clean out your urethra. And fucking a guy who has taken the time to douche will also help protect you from a UTA.

Guest GWNudist

A Shower Shot is a gadget that attaches to your shower which allows you to clean out your ass before sex. It looks like this.

$T2eC16JHJI%21E9qSO8D3HBR%2965O7wCw~~60_

Guest mchub4u2use

Hey...using the shower - minus the head - is ace...plenty of warm water directed into ya hole...and all is done.

Easing the tube further up into your innards...lol... has an even greater effect...hehehehe...- once the water runs clear you know you are well cleaned out...even what you had for breakfast...;-))

Deep douching this way actually increases the flow of nice clean, gloopy, ass juice (or mucous) that makes fucking sooooo amazing...there is absolutely no need for any artificial/chemical lube!

On the subject of natural lube - use corn starch mixed with plain water...the recipe is here -

http://learn.condomdepot.com/2014/06/11/diy-lube/

Keep fucking natural...and save rubber trees...;-))

I too am a shower attachment kind of guy works great for many hours andeven when I am geting deep fisted. Xanthan gum makes a great natural lube buy it in the grocery store. 1/4 tsp for a pint of very warm water in a protien shake mixer or for best results use a blender

• 1 year later...
Guest Riki1975

I like to be squeaky clean when I'm fucked.  I usually know ahead of time when it's going to happen; usually weekends.  After my morning BM I douche out until there is nothing but clear water.  About 45 minutes before my Buddy arrives I douche again, walk around a few minutes to make sure it's all out, squirt about a tablespoon of silicone lube up my butt and slip a butt plug in.  When he is about to stick his cock in me I pull the plug out and I'm all loosened up for him to slide right in.  When he goes soft I stick the plug back in to keep his load in me.  I like to be clean because I don't want anything but his cum inside me when he's ready to fuck me again and pulls the plug out.  I use one of those bulb type douche and it works just fine.  As to using it to clean up after fucking,  Why would you want to do that?  I just put the plug back in to keep the cum inside as long as I can.  I can't feel his load plugged inside me, it's not as good as a cock, but it turns me on to know what I'm carrying around inside me!

Guest barehole4use

I also have a special shower adapter on my shower so i can replace the head in seconds to produce a small coned shape insert. I think the original make that produced it was Grohe. It is perfect for douching out really clean. Normally for me it takes 20-30mins but for everyone it is different it depends on you metabolism & also what foods you eat. I eat a lot of high fiber food because i'm a bit of a health food junky & won't eat junk food & i eat a lot of fruits & nuts too. I only get fucked when i know i am sqeaky clean not only for the top but also for myself i just like to be really cleaned out. I don't like shit.

shower shot is the best way to power douche and get squeaky clean before getting all that cock and loads  Takes a while to do but well worth it ,especially for those long nights of fun.

Guest barehole4use
10 hours ago, CDslut4u2 said:

shower shot is the best way to power douche and get squeaky clean before getting all that cock and loads  Takes a while to do but well worth it ,especially for those long nights of fun.

Totally true CDslut, I think it's our job & responsibility to be squeaky clean for our TOPS to seed multiple times.

oh yesss    I like nothing better than being  filled with all that wonderful hot seed  and do whatever it takes to get it.   :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/29/2015 at 6:16 PM, Guest GWNudist said:

A Shower Shot is a gadget that attaches to your shower which allows you to clean out your ass before sex. It looks like this.

$T2eC16JHJI%21E9qSO8D3HBR%2965O7wCw~~60_

Nice, yet where can one get one??? At a Hardware store??? or ABS??

• 3 months later...

Very important to clean your man pussy out before getting fucked and breading, it's not only good for you, it's also good for your top, that way there's minimal risk of infections in his cock that could cause him pain when pissing, plus it smells better when totally cleaned out, there's less risk of nasty surprises during sex, that way his member would still be relatively clean, so all he has to do is wipe his manhood after breading you.

Well that's my take anyway, plus I always douche before I'm about to be read by my regular FB.

• 2 months later...

Cleaning within reason. I’m not into scat and do clean my hole. .....But if you clean too much you also take away the normal mucous and lining that keeps a bottom safe. Over cleaning is not good. We are all human sometimes you can’t be squeaky girl pussy clean, that’s why you have a man ass, pussy etc. 

one of the best experiences I ever had was when one top fucked me very well. I leaked a tad bit, nothing crazy, but not pristine. The. Next top saw it , told me to go wipe up up and he would be waiting. .... don’t you know I did anything he wanted. Compassion, realistic, and down to earth.  

If you fuck on the fly anything may happen ... a small leak or accident is normal, down right nasty is another thing. A planned adventure then , yes you should be clean as possible. Hey we’re dealing with assholes here...lol. 

• 3 years later...
On 8/21/2011 at 6:37 PM, hungrysubbuk said:

On 8/26/2011 at 12:01 AM, jizzjunky said:

It all depends on your metabolism, when the last time you ate or what, how well you douched. I have given myself a thorough douching and then was good all night long to take many loads. Then there have been times I need refresh after a couple of hours. On the average I'd say after a good douch I was good for at least five hours with no problems.

The small bulbs work well for a quick clean up after a few fucks but are a bit of work for the initial douching.

Have yet to meet any guys who like a dirty fuck although I know they are out there. I get a whiff of the brown and I am turned off. Hope this helps, happy fucking

This might seem odd but is an enema a normal saline solution or are they other fluids/electrolytes/etc in the water?