My first raw load

Guest bbjockbottom

Guest bbjockbottom

This is a true story on how I took my first raw load, been hooked ever since, enjoy

I'd been fucking around with a few guys at home but had always played safe and had never really thought about going bareback but I then went to college in NY and a lot of things changed.

I really needed some new fuck buddies as my ass was really desperate and I found it quite difficult to meet other guys I liked because I'm really into more athletic guys and non-femmy guys and most of my friends are straight so I didn't really do the club scene. I'm also real straight acting and so most guys I knew were gay didn't really try it on, even though I kept hinting. I was really kind of naive about the hooking up thing.

I was getting really desperate for some action, and I didn't really know the city that well so I went online and looked up some bath houses in the city. I had only been to a bath house once near my home and I didn't like it that much because most of the guys there were so not my type and all a bit too old, but I was desperate so I decided to take a chance because my ass really needed a good pounding.

I got there and got my own room and decided to check the showers and steam room to see if there was anybody worth giving my ass up for, as soon as I got there I knew it was way better than the bath house I had to been to before, there was loads of guys I would of gladly bent over for, I guess NY has a lot more choice.

I was still kind of nervous though and didn't really want to approach anybody so I just went and had a shower and waited, then this really built guy with amazing abs came over near me and started stroking my ass and asked If I wanted to come to his room, I was like sure, this guy was so my type and I was so excited at the thought of him plowing my ass.

We got there and started making out and he started sucking my nipples, which no one had ever done before and it was so hot. He then went down on my cock and sucked me for a while and also rubbing my hole, which was sending me mad! We then switched and I started sucking his dick, which was a proper dick for a top, about 8" hard and nice and thick. He then got me on all fours and started rimming me and fingering my hole which got me real hard and my ass was just desperate for his dick.

He flipped me on my back and got my legs in the air and told me he only fucked bareback, I was like Ok man but i've never done that before. He said ' Oh fuck yeah, you're first load. you're gong to fucking love this' . I was completely naive about HIV and didn't think to question him about his statues. He lubed up and pushed his dick in, I took him quite easily even though he was real big, but he let me get adjusted. When I said I was good to go he fucked me real hard, I could tell he was an experienced top because he was hitting all the right places and It was feeling great and I knew I was gong to cum soon.

He fucked me on my back the whole time (used to be my fav position, looking at my top, not so much now, now i'm into anon loads). I came first all over my chest and abs and then he licked up my cum while he was fucking me and then fed it to me, it was one of the hottest things i'd done. Not long after that he came in my ass, he was right I loved the feeling, I knew it wouldn't be my last time barebacking. He pulled out and put his dick in my face and sucked it straight out of my ass and I could taste all the cum and ass juice and it turned me on so much. He then stuck his fingers in my ass and got his fingers all cummy and made me lick them clean, which turned me on even more and something I do to myself now sometimes after i've been fucked.

He then asked me if liked taking my first load, I was like fuck yes I have to do that again I fucking loved it. He said he could get some more tops to fuck me and give me their load that night If I wanted. I said fuck yeah and so he told me to leave the door open and get on all fours with my ass in the air and he will get some guys to come and fuck me.

I did what I was told and he went, a few minutes later this guy came in, shoved his dick in me and fucked me hard for about 5 minutes until he came in my ass, as soon as he did he left. It was my first experience of getting fucked anonymously and I loved it and hoped more guys would come. More guys came in and I took more loads, some anonymously, some made me clean their cummy dicks afterwards and one guy felched some of the cum out of my ass and fed it to me, that was so hot!

After about 6 tops, I blew my second load of the night and decided to go home, cum was leaking all down my legs and I had a big wet patch on my jeans when I got back. I went straight to my room and stuck my fingers in my ass and then sucked them clean.

That was my first experience of bareback sex, taking anonmyous loads and getting gang fucked all in one night! But I realised I loved it and it changed my sex life completely and bareback as often as I can and have become a cum slut. I went back regularly to that baths, not all nights were as wild as that but I usually got a good load in my ass. I also got more used to life in NY and discovered online hook up sites and established some regular fuck buds and also meant I could usually get my ass plowed and loaded when I really needed.

Thanks for reading, I loved re-telling it, hope you enjoyed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest lionguy5

So hot, would love a guy to felch my hole after breeding me then feed me his seed straight in my mouth , so hottttt

• 6 years later...
Guest Riki1975

My buddy has been fucking me raw and cumming inside me for about three years.  I have only had group sex once with three other guys that I knew but it was bareback and they all pumped more than one load up my butt.  I think cum is addicting.  The more I get, the more I need.  It's probably a good thing that there isn't a bath house like that near me.  I'd never get anything done because I would always be there.

• 2 months later...