Will I Feel The Guy Cum in My Ass?

Guest BigBtm43

Guest BigBtm43

I was wondering. I want to let a guy fuck me raw and cum inside me. But I've never actually done that. Will I be able to feel it? What can I expect it to feel like? Will I feel his cock as he's cuming?

Guest travelingbutthole
You may feel a pulse at the base of his dick with each squirt of cum but that tends to only happen with the big dick and tight arsehole situation.
As for the cum itself it seems to depend on the lube you use and the amount of guys that you are fucking.
I have found that a single load tends to get lost amongst the lube unless you use a very light type of lube like silicone or even just spit if you can manage it that way.
multiple loads will make you sloppy quite quickly so if that the way you want to be you need two or three guys and quite a bit of endurance.
The physical sensation of the load hitting your insides is also interesting as the deeper you go in your arse the less nerve endings you get so ideally you should get him to pull out until just the head is in.

One of my favorite sensations is after being spit fucked by a few guys the loads come out and run down my thigh.
This drives me wild.

Whatever you decide I wish you luck.
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been with my man for over eight years and still feel his cock pulse in me as much today as when we first started dating. even when we play with others, I can always feel the pulse, can't actually 'feel' the cum but you know it's being delivered..DEEP.

• Like 2
Guest assforyoujim

To be honest the only real way I know a guy is coming is by his face or moans. Once he is done and pulls out I can feel the cum outside of my ass.Rarely can i feel the cum going in

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

typically don't feel the cum, but then I get a guy that has a nice thick dick 8+ that fucks me for awhile mild to wild on my stomach on my back, and while on my back after several minutes +++++ of fucking he loads my hole. Yes! I've felt it from a few guys, it's like this hot steamy feeling inside me believe it or not. It's hot! Though, I've only had this feeling from a few guys, and it's usually after being fucked for awhile that this happens... I don't know if it's because of the constant cock friction that created more sensitivity or if the long fucking session just built up large loads to ejaculate or both... It's an amazing sensation, feeling! :P:) Would like to find more top guys that can fuck like that.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Guest barebearbtm

I can't say that I can 'feel' the guy's cum shooting in me. However best was a long time ago when I could feel the guy's cock pulsing as he shot his load in me, it was wild.

Guest jee2000p

There is a way that you can feel it! It happens after about and hour of fun. The secret is for the guy to know where your over-stimulated prostate is and cum directly on it rather than deep. It's as sensitive as a female clit and you feel the heat, and each hot squirt. Don't be surprised if you cum also! When this happens, your ass spasms will have him moaning with you. And very soon he will go deep and all that cum just goes deeper. It will take a few hours for it to find it's way out if it does. Just try it. I recommend the bottom lay belly down on floor with ass only tilted up slightly. This offers perfect alignment for delivery.

• 2 years later...

Big cocks usually make you feel the guy better. The tighter the fit, the more likely the bottom will feel the tops whole cock swell, and pulse. I've even had the experience of feeling the vein/tube pulsing on the bottom side, as the cum shot through it. At the same time, I've had many times where I felt nothing. Just enjoy it, no matter what. :)

• 10 months later...
Guest midmobi52

it also depends on how he shoots, when I was young I shot ropes of cum at least a yard out. several women said the could feel it and I gagged many a women and men with it.

What makes getting bred so hot for me is not just feeling the cum going into my hole. It can be the top talking dirty to me as he shoots his load. The grunting that I hear while I'm getting bred is so hat that I don't pay much attention to the feeling of cum itself. But I also know that every grunt and moan is one more squirt being deposited.

• 1 month later...
Guest JBBarebackMe

The pulsing and moaning is a dead giveaway but sometimes if not much lube is used you can kinda feel it flood inside you. After multiple loads though, no. Just the pulsing then.

• 1 month later...
Guest Darken54

Jee200 is right. My first top was old and over 50 with a average-small sized cock. Not painful or deep but when he came... Must have hit the prostate like you said because I felt a huge gushing of warmth spread in my lower stomach. It was the hottest feeling I've ever had and it's what got me addicted to bareback. It hasn't happened much though so I think he's right about needing them to cum directly on your prostate. You can practice by squirting warm-hot water in you until you find the right position

I personally want it deeper, even if I don't feel it. The deeper it goes, the longer it can stay inside of me. I've found that loads from guys with long dicks usually take longer to come back out. And even though I can enjoy the feeling of fucking another guy, while the load from another is running out of me and down my thigh, I ultimately want the loads in me as long as possible. :)

I'll take cum from any sized dick! But I only feel the hot juice squirt if they cum just inside my ass, its hot to feel, even hotter when they push it deep and work it all around inside my hole!!

Had two guys fuck me, one avg cock, one large long one, both taking turns, I felt the avg one cum in me first, then the bigger one pushed it deep and used it as lube, cum feels so good when used as lube!! I was surprised when he pulled his long cock back and squirted - as a top I usually climb right in when I squirt!! And I felt his hot load squirt, he then slowly pushed it in deeper till his wet balls were pushed up tight.... as both loads were worked around inside me nothing came out later!

This maybe why I'm not fussy about length or size? Short ones I can feel them cum, big ones too if they do it right... but it sure was good to have both!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Natural2

It feels different with every cock. So, it is hard to describe. However, it always feels good. THe best sensation cums from the longest cocks. The deeper it shoots, the better it feels. That is why I am a "size queen."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DeepNSlow

My experience is that rarely do I feel his load unless he's really gushed. Then I feel it's warmth mostly. But I've felt average size and big cocks pulse off an on. Not sure why I feel it sometimes and not others. Think when I'm on my stomach and got by butt up for his access things are kind of compressed in my gut. Maybe not, but it seems like in that position I've felt the cock more when he's cumming. I'm pretty sure it has to do with how hard he gets too. One FB two or three years ago would get rock hard always. No matter what we were doing. It would hurt the back of my throat sometimes it was so hard. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I felt his cock in my ass even on thrusts and certainly when he was cumming more than with other guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Intrepid99

I've always wondered if the pulsing and gushing could be felt and the responses were very informative. Don't know if I will ever find out for real whether I would feel it or not, but in my thoughts I do.