Feeling "in-love" while seeded

Guest Bareback_Dude

Guest Bareback_Dude

I'm sure other guys feel this way, but I feel "in-love" with my top when he begins to shoot inside me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bentoverboi
I'm sure other guys feel this way, but I feel "in-love" with my top when he begins to shoot inside me.

I'm not sure about luv, but i know i'm in lust with any top who seeds me. I can't stop thinking about taking his cock and load again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NC_MVP
I'm not sure about luv, but i know i'm in lust with any top who seeds me. I can't stop thinking about taking his cock and load again.

Yeah, I agree. It is lust not love.

Guest bugchaser37

I agree with you I really love and been wanting to get seeded and breed by HIV poz guys

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=4089:date=Mar 29 2010, 09:31 AM:name=Bareback_Dude)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bareback_Dude @ Mar 29 2010, 09:31 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4089"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm sure other guys feel this way, but I feel "in-love" with my top when he begins to shoot inside me.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I agree with you I really love and been wanting to get seeded and breed by HIV poz guys

:rolleyes: yea when a man cums insideme i feel part of him inside. knowing that his seed is now part of me for good or bad. I just can help it when a man says plastic or raw :blink: , i had to go raw.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I know exactly what you mean. There is no other way to describe the euphoria that overtakes you when a top gives you his load. The feeling it gives me is better than my own orgasm that is why bottoms like to take so many loads without cumming. I like a top who is very demonstrative while he is cumming either verbally or physically so I know the moment and can relish every second. Afterword I am so thankful and happy. I always thank my tops for their cum.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I am a married man that had never been with another man but since my marriage was virtually over, because of Him I am finally admitting that I am gay and am coming out.  He is my first everything.  First MM kiss.  First time I ever sucked a cock and swallowed a load other than my own.  First male ass to rim and tongue fuck.  First everything.  As a kid I did Not have those expreriences that I hear about with boy-boy play.  I must be lucky, he was an acquaintance, who became a friend and then into Friend and it was only after going through this courtship of emotional bonding did we made love for the first time.  Though he sucked my cock like no woman ever did - played my manPussy just like a female cunt and I continually asked him to take my virginity, he continually told me that I was not ready.  He was right.  The first time he took me was slow and controlled.  Continually checking with me about pain and urging me to breath a push out as though I had to poop.  I could actually hear the Pop as he got through my outer ring - then again when he made it through the second one.  After about 10 minutes of slow pressure and withdrawal he finally hit the S turn in my colon.  I thought that must have been my limit, but when I reached down to feel our connection I, in semi-fear, realized he was only about 3/4 of the way in.  Deep kissing and him rotating his hips as he pushed and pulled back and forth and soon he was balls deep.  My arms and legs wrapped around his body.  When not kissing our eyes remain locked together.  He totally possessed everything I had to offer.  We were connected body and mind.  The pain in my upper gut/lower chest slowly turned into exquisite pleasure.  I totally forgot that I had a cock and balls and was only aware of the pleasure radiating from my gut and throughout my entire body.  He fucked me the first time for almost an hour.  Our lips locked together most of the time - our tongues mimicking the movements of his Monumental Cock [my nickname for it is The Monument and had the attached t-shirts made so that we share a hidden secret in public].  I have no problem at all saying that we love each other and that making love simply magnifies our feelings for each other.  What I can't say is that I feel him throb and shoot when he deposits his equally impressive load.  i Can feel that he has cum because the final strokes are more 'smooth' and I can feel it dripping down my ass crack onto the 'wet spot'.  As long as there is not obvious fecal matter I normally suck The Monument clean (in the hope that he grows back to full strength for the next round) and share the special flavor of our joint juices in a passionate kiss!

PS:  Don't message me because I have not decided whether to become a paid member and find that not being able to at least see and respond to email is pretty petty.

FB-Jon-2.jpg

5-30-15-2.jpg

20160211_200027.jpeg

20160211_200116.jpeg

Video-14.jpg

• Like 3

Guest sissycuckold

i am a married white male whose wife prefers having other men fuck her then bringing home his seed for me to eat.

I have eaten them from her and lately been fortuate to get it right from the injector.

My wife has decided that since she is not always in the mood or available her lovers can use me as they wish, when they wish and how they wish

Now I service 5 of her girlfriends husbands, all my wife's lovers and even her girlfriends lovers.

I have so much cum in my mouth and ass i don't know who to love

I don't love any of them, I just want to be allowed my monthly jerk off, ( i do swllow my own after jerking off tfor the group) so I won't jepordize my opportunity and therefore never refuse a load, (hot or cold)

i have joined here in hopes of finding a seed planter that i may actually fall in love with

Guest Wondercum

sou de portugal, vivo em lisboa. gosto de muito cum na cara e no corpo. 

www.airsemenax.blogspot.com

tenho local

• 4 months later...
Guest RD4analsex

Love or love when his cum load is deep into me. I want to stay in until he hard again to breed. I love the feeling of his warm cum flooding in me giving a fuzzy completeness as a man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Riki1975

I don't actually feel in love and I don't want to be a girl but,  I often fantasize that he has just made me pregnant.  I wouldn't want to actually have a baby but there is something about the idea of the danger that he might have just knocked me up and there is nothing that I can do about it that is a big turn on for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember feeling I was in love after a wonderful fuck.  I swear I could still feel his cock inside me all day It felt as though we were one flesh