Lking 4 masc. btm manwhore

Guest pozzedtop4btms

Guest pozzedtop4btms

Trying to find a good masc. acting btm manwhore to play with and in this Saturday August 22nd in a local hotel.

Lking for that manwhore who is a total btm pig with a ass that likes lots of play. Lking for tha manwhore that can take my fist and enjoy it. Want that manwhore who likes verbal, and w/s and if you can eat my ass like a str8 guy eats pussy move to the front. Want masc. men only, fems are a turn off for me, no disrespect I just want to play with another man who knows its his mancunt and not a pussy. If your a total btm manwhore and would like to play all night Saturday August 22nd at one of local hotels give me a shout and lets do this. PNP is cool just bring your own and be ready to get hot and sweaty and have your ass played in. I want to open your hole and then let you ride my cock until you have emptied my tanks and then rest up for some more. I want a horned up btm manwhore.

post-74287-1250555597_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest ohmalewhore

You want a horny manwhore? Look no further! If you are ever in y area and in need of an all-day fucker - just ask and my ass will be ready to take all the loads you can give!

• 11 years later...