Thanksgiving breeding

Guest COmountainStud

Guest COmountainStud

I was visiting my family in the burbs for Thanksgiving and by the time dinner was over I needed some ass. Easily enough I picked up a guy online who was in the same boat and close by. Neither of us had a place to play so we met in a parking lot and decided to fuck in my pickup truck. We both pulled out our cocks and while I drove to a more deserted parking lot he started pulling on my 2 guage PA with his teeth. My boner was instant. I love it when guys aren't afraid of my PA.

I parked and cut the engine. His head was bobbing in my lap, my precum making my jewelry slide around as his tongue swirled around my shaft. He was pulling his jeans off, showing me his hot furry ass and legs. I reached over and started prodding at his tight hole. His moans were a clear sign to continue.

I pulled him off my dick and shoved my tongue into his mouth while my finger kept playing with his ass. I told him I was gonna breed his hole. He asked me if I had a rubber. I said I did. I always keep a couple rubbers on hand that I've poked a hole through with a needle so they'll shatter mid-fuck. He rolled it over my rock hardon and I slicked it up with some baby oil in a latex safe bottle.

This guy was perfect. Muscular and furry with thick legs and a beautiful cock. I couldn't wait to drop my seed up his ass. I pushed him over onto his stomach, bent over the console between the seats and started eating his ass while making sure the condom was pulled as tight as possible. A little more oil and I was ready. He told me to go slow, so I didn't. My greasy cock went all the way in on the first thrust. He wimpered but didn't say anything. I pulled all the way out, teased his hole with my PA then $%@#$%#$ myself back in. I could feel my jewelry rubbing against his button every time I thrusted inside him. It didn't take long before the rubber broke. His silky ass felt fucking amazing around my raw cock. He was too into it to notice the rubber was shattered.

I fucked his ass hard for a while. I was getting close but his hole felt so good I didn't want to cum yet. Finally I couldn't take it any more and I felt a burning down in my balls. I buried my cock up to the hilt as my seed shot out and painted his guts white with my load. I pulled his head back and kissed him hard as I emptied my nuts up his chute. I could tell he loved it because his cock was rock-hard and dripping precum. I grabbed his dick, getting precum on my thumb. I stuck my hand in his face and he sucked his precum off my finger.

I asked him how his ass felt as I pulled my cock out of his hole. My seed dripped out of his ass all over the seat. I lied about knowing the rubber had broken but promised him I was neg and would make it up to him. Before he turned around I took my chance and wrapped my lips around his stretched-out hole, eating my juice out of his ass. I turned him onto his back and kissed him, my cum-covered tongue swirling with his. My tongue made a line down his tight, hairy torso until I swallowed his cock.

His cock was the perfect size, about 7 inches long and really veiny. I let up just long enough to tell him to do whatever he wanted to my face. He didn't say anything, just grabbed the back of my head and started pumping. I choked as he $%@#$%#$ me to throat his cock, making my eyes water. He didn't tell me he was going to cum, he just held his cock as deep as he could. I could taste his seed filling my mouth. He was a huge shooter and his load leaked out the sides of my mouth. He pulled out and we kissed again, his huge load swishing between our mouths. We exchanged numbers and I drove him back to his car. I watched him get into his car and I swear I could see a little wet spot on the seat of his jeans where my cum had soaked through.

Damn I hope we get together again!

Guest cumeastbutt
I was visiting my family in the burbs for Thanksgiving and by the time dinner was over I needed some ass. Easily enough I picked up a guy online who was in the same boat and close by. Neither of us had a place to play so we met in a parking lot and decided to fuck in my pickup truck. We both pulled out our cocks and while I drove to a more deserted parking lot he started pulling on my 2 guage PA with his teeth. My boner was instant. I love it when guys aren't afraid of my PA.

I parked and cut the engine. His head was bobbing in my lap, my precum making my jewelry slide around as his tongue swirled around my shaft. He was pulling his jeans off, showing me his hot furry ass and legs. I reached over and started prodding at his tight hole. His moans were a clear sign to continue.

I pulled him off my dick and shoved my tongue into his mouth while my finger kept playing with his ass. I told him I was gonna breed his hole. He asked me if I had a rubber. I said I did. I always keep a couple rubbers on hand that I've poked a hole through with a needle so they'll shatter mid-fuck. He rolled it over my rock hardon and I slicked it up with some baby oil in a latex safe bottle.

This guy was perfect. Muscular and furry with thick legs and a beautiful cock. I couldn't wait to drop my seed up his ass. I pushed him over onto his stomach, bent over the console between the seats and started eating his ass while making sure the condom was pulled as tight as possible. A little more oil and I was ready. He told me to go slow, so I didn't. My greasy cock went all the way in on the first thrust. He wimpered but didn't say anything. I pulled all the way out, teased his hole with my PA then $%@#$%#$ myself back in. I could feel my jewelry rubbing against his button every time I thrusted inside him. It didn't take long before the rubber broke. His silky ass felt fucking amazing around my raw cock. He was too into it to notice the rubber was shattered.

I fucked his ass hard for a while. I was getting close but his hole felt so good I didn't want to cum yet. Finally I couldn't take it any more and I felt a burning down in my balls. I buried my cock up to the hilt as my seed shot out and painted his guts white with my load. I pulled his head back and kissed him hard as I emptied my nuts up his chute. I could tell he loved it because his cock was rock-hard and dripping precum. I grabbed his dick, getting precum on my thumb. I stuck my hand in his face and he sucked his precum off my finger.

I asked him how his ass felt as I pulled my cock out of his hole. My seed dripped out of his ass all over the seat. I lied about knowing the rubber had broken but promised him I was neg and would make it up to him. Before he turned around I took my chance and wrapped my lips around his stretched-out hole, eating my juice out of his ass. I turned him onto his back and kissed him, my cum-covered tongue swirling with his. My tongue made a line down his tight, hairy torso until I swallowed his cock.

His cock was the perfect size, about 7 inches long and really veiny. I let up just long enough to tell him to do whatever he wanted to my face. He didn't say anything, just grabbed the back of my head and started pumping. I choked as he $%@#$%#$ me to throat his cock, making my eyes water. He didn't tell me he was going to cum, he just held his cock as deep as he could. I could taste his seed filling my mouth. He was a huge shooter and his load leaked out the sides of my mouth. He pulled out and we kissed again, his huge load swishing between our mouths. We exchanged numbers and I drove him back to his car. I watched him get into his car and I swear I could see a little wet spot on the seat of his jeans where my cum had soaked through.

Damn I hope we get together again!

HOT STORY MAN... B)

post-27825-1228061469_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
Guest ronnie20019

Every bottom I'm with gets the broken condom treatment. So hot to cum in an ass that thinks a condom is protecting it from my dirty seed.