first time with a man - first time raw

toddbb

I was pretty psyched to head into the city. I had graduated from college a few months ago but was still looking for a job. One of my best friends from school was working for an investment bank and invited me into his office to meet one of his bosses. Our meeting went well and Josh and I headed out for happy hour. I was really pumped up because it was Friday and I was going to stay with Josh that night rather than go home to my folks' place. We were going to make it a long night.

We went down to a couple of bars near NYU and were on our third round when Josh's phone rang. "Sorry, dude. I just got called in for tomorrow so I'm gonna finish this one and head home. You're still welcome to stay tonight but I can't get all banged up tonight". Well, that's great, I thought. It's barely past 8 and we're going to go home. I might as well head back to New Jersey so I said to Josh, "thanks, but I think I'll just head home. I can still get a train and it beats getting up tomorrow and getting a train in the morning."

Josh lives on the Upper East Side so when we left, he headed east to catch a train up town and I started walking over to Seventh Ave. to get a subway up to Penn Station. I knew my way around the city but had never spent a lot of time in the Village. I was walking past a few bars along the way and I don't know why but I decided to go into one. I wanted another beer and wasn't quite ready to call it a night so I walked into this pretty dark bar that had its door open. It looked like your typical dive bar on the inside -- shelves of bottles behind the bar, pool table, and a few flat screens TV with sports on. I ordered a beer, looked up at one of the screens showing a college football game and then looked around to survey the scene. It wasn't overly crowded and I could see that there were no women in the place. Holy shit! I walked into a gay bar!

My throat got pretty dry and tight so I took another sip of my beer and turned around to watch the game. I was going to play it cool. I wasn't going to run out but I wasn't staying longer than I had to.

As I leaned against the bar watching the game, some guy came up next to me and ordered a beer. “Any idea what the score is?†Huh? “The football game. Any idea who’s winning?â€

“Oh, sorry. Fresno State is up 10-3.â€

“Thanks, man. Good game?â€

“Don’t know. I just got here.†Shit, was I nervous and now a guy was talking to me. I couldn’t even look at him. I just stared at the screen.

“I think there’s an east coast game on ESPN2.†He called over the bartender and asked him to change the channel.

“My name’s Ryan†as he stuck out his hand to shake mine.

“Hey, I’m Tommy†and with that I looked at my barmate for the first time. I’m not a small guy having played football and lacrosse in high school but Ryan was a big dude. He was about 6’2†and had to be around 225 pounds. He wore jeans and a form fitted tee-shirt that showed off a body that spent a lot of time in the gym. I couldn’t really make out his hair under his baseball cap (it looked black) but his eyes were piecing blue and if I had to guess I’d say he was in his mid-30’s. I had never been attracted to men before but I was kind of struck by his physique and amazingly white teeth when he smiled. I don’t know if it was the booze but I actually felt like I was swooning a bit.

We made some small talk about the game and honestly, I didn’t even know what game was on TV now. I was just about to finish my beer and head for the door when Ryan ordered two Buds.

“No, I can’t. I gotta go.â€

“C’mon Tommy. It’s Friday night. You got some place else to go?â€

I couldn’t answer as he handed me my beer.

A couple of sips later, he dropped the bomb on me. “You’ve never been in a gay bar before, have you?â€

“What do you mean?â€

“I mean you’re almost shaking and you look really nervous. First time, right?â€

“Well, yeah. I was headed home and I stopped in for a beer but really I didn’t even know that this was a gay bar.â€

“So you’re not gay?â€

“Nope.â€

“Never been with a guy before?â€

“Nope.â€

“Fuck! I got pretty worked up when I saw you walk in. You’re pretty hot, dude.â€

“Thanks, man. I’m not into guys but you’ve got a nice body.â€

“Thanks. It’s a lot of work but it’s worth the effort. It looks like you spend some time in the gym, too.â€

We just shot the shit back and forth about the gym for a little while I finished my beer. Ryan was cool and I wasn’t feeling as nervous as when I walked in but I still wanted to get out of there but I didn’t want to be rude and cheap since Ryan had bought me a round so I returned the favor.

Now I was on my 6th beer of the night and not only was I starting to work on a good buzz but I needed to take a piss. I asked where the men’s room was and headed off to take a leak. I was really nervous again because not only was this my first time in a gay bar but it was my first time in the men’s room in a gay bar. Who knew what might happen? As it turns out, I was the only one in there and got back to the bar without an incident. When I got back to the bar, a pair of shots were waiting on the bar in front of Ryan.

“What are these all about?â€

“It’s OK. I remember what it was like my first year of college. You miss all the parties and nights out. “

If I was sober, I might have refused but I was starting to lose my inhibitions and so I downed the shot.

I was now feeling very, very relaxed and Ryan knew it and so he directed to conversation towards sex.

“You got a girlfriend?â€

“No. Dated someone in college but that’s over.â€

“So no one right now?â€

“Nope. Bums me out since it’s been a while since, well, you know.â€

“Shit, a good looking guy like you?â€

“Yeah, it’s been a while. How about you?â€

“I do OK.â€

“I bet you do.â€

“You ever think of hooking up with a guy.â€

“Nope.â€

“Really?â€

“Really, but a few more drinks and you never know.â€

“That’s the idea.†And we both laughed. And then I opened the door.

“What’s it like?â€

“What’s what like?â€

“You know, having sex with a guy.â€

“For me, if it’s the right guy, it can be one of the most intense and awesome experiences you can imagine. I was like you when I was in school. I was straight until I hooked up with a friend in college. It changed the way I looked at guys and girls.â€

“How so?â€

“Well, it tough to explain, but when two guys connect, feeling another man’s body and him feeling yours. It’s very hot.â€

“You make it sound hot.â€

“I’d like to show you.†Uh-oh. What was I getting myself into?

“I don’t know.â€

“Tommy, I’d go slow and if you didn’t like it we could stop but I’d make you feel really good and make you feel like no chick could.â€

“I’m almost drunk enough to say ‘yes’â€.

“I wish you would. I live just a few blocks from here and if you feel uncomfortable, we cut it off right away. Anyway, you said you hadn’t gotten laid in a while. At least I can give you a blow job and take care of that for you.â€

The booze was really flowing and I gave in. I grabbed my bag and Ryan and me headed off for his apartment. I was about to have sex with a guy and my cock was totally stiff.

We walked up to his third floor apartment and when the door closed behind me, he turned on the lights but kept them low. My knees were shaking.

“You can throw your bag anywhere.â€

“OK. How do we do this?â€

“Slowly. We‘re not going to rush. Have a seat on the couch.†I did and he came over and sat next to me.

“Why don’t we start by taking off our shirts.†And I saw his smooth chest for the first time.

“Wow, you’ve got the most amazing pecs I’ve ever seen.â€

“Thanks, man. You’ve got a great chest too. Can I touch it?â€

“I guess so.†And Ryan reached over and softly ran his hand across my chest and my head swirled. He moved a little close and began to massage my chest lightly with both hands. I then reached out and touched Ryan’s sculpted pecs.

“Fuck, those are amazing, dude. You’re chest is hard as a rock.â€

He leaned towards me and blew softly into my ear.

“Tommy, you’re pretty tense. Let me give you a massage and help you relax.â€

So Ryan got behind me and started to massage my back, neck and shoulders. His hands kneaded out any tension in my body and I really started to relax. He moved closer and wrapped his arms around me and I left his warm body press into my back. Again, I felt him blow into my ear and then his tongue entered my ear. I moaned and he whispered, “That’s it. Just let go. I want to make you feel good.â€

His hands moved down and undid my jeans and reached in to grab my throbbing cock. He pulled my jeans down and started to caress my cock and balls. He noticed that I shaved my crotch and balls and said how much he liked that. “I like to keep it clean down there.†He turned me around and sat back down on the couch. He then took my dick in his mouth and I felt a man’s tongue on my dick for the first time. I could never have imagined how great it would feel. My cock was rock hard and Ryan blew me and started to work my balls too. He cupped my balls and started to feel around my shaved crotch. I was heading for ecstasy and I widened my stance so he could get better access. He reach all the way underneath me and started to play around my ass while my dick was in his mouth. No chick ever made me feel like this before and I started to moan. I think Ryan knew that I liked having my ass played with and asked me if I was OK. “Un-fucking-believable,†I told him. I had no idea it could feel this good.

Ryan then stood up and looked right at me. “Tommy, you’re very fucking hot. I want to kiss you. Is that OK?â€

“Um, I guess so. Everything else has been fucking awesome.â€

With that, Ryan leaned forward and put his lips on my mouth. Slowly he began to use his tongue and pushed his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues met and my body went limp as shivers simultaneously went up and down my entire body. Ryan was giving me the most intense sexual experience I had ever had.

“How was that?†he asked.

“Please don’t stop," I said as I started to give myself over to him. Even though I was buzzed from the drinks, I was starting to understand what Ryan was talking about the first time he hooked up with a guy.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I knew you would. Let’s go into the bedroom.â€

We walked into his bedroom and Ryan lit a couple of candles to provide some light.

We got to the edge of the bed, Ryan but his arms around me and pushed his tongue into my mouth again. His hands massaged my back and slowly his hands made their way to my ass. We continued our long, hot kiss and he grabbed my cheeks and massaged them. Slowly, he spread my cheeks and his fingers found my hole. I moaned again and Ryan knew that I liked him working my hole. He then guided me down onto the bed. He was on top, me below him. He spit in his hand and applied the spit to my hole. He worked around my hole but didn’t inject his fingers into me. I was on fire.

“You like me playing with your ass, don’t you.â€

“Yeah, I can’t believe this but I’ve never felt anything like this before.â€

“I’m glad to hear that.â€

With that Ryan opened up the nightstand drawer and took out a small bottle. He opened the bottle applied it to his nose and inhaled.

“What are you doing,†I asked.

“I’m taking a hit of poppers.â€

“What are those?â€

“They help make sex more intense. You want a hit?â€

I wasn’t ready for that yet so I declined. Immediately, Ryan got down below my dick and started tonguing the area below my balls. He was driving me crazy and my cock was rock hard but I had no way of knowing what was still to come. He lifted my legs and positioned me so he could see my hole and he started licking my hole.

“Oh Ryan! That’s awesome. Please don’t stop!†Ryan worked my hole for a while. He darted his tongue in and out. Occasionally he would apply a little pressure almost like he was biting. Then he reached into the drawer again and got out another bottle. I couldn’t see what it was until he opened in and I could see he was putting lube on his fingers. He started smearing the lube around my ass and then he began to push a finger into my hole. He went slow but it was very painful and I leapt back.

“Tommy, trust me. Just relax and take a hit of the poppers. They’ll help relax you.â€

I was starting to trust Ryan like no one I had ever trusted before. His voice was very reassuring and he made me feel so good so far, I was going to do as he said. He showed me what to do and I look a hit of poppers. The room began to swirl and Ryan inserted his finger again. It wasn’t as painful this time and I began to open up as he worked my hole. After a few minutes, he took his finger out and came back up to kiss me. He reached down and stroked my cock.

“Careful†I warned, “I’m pretty close.†So he eased off and I reached down and for the first time, I felt his cock. I had never touched another man’s penis before and I was amazed my Ryan’s length and girth. He had to be eight-inches and very thick. I could feel the veins popping out. He worked on my nipples again and started to kiss my neck. I moaned, wrapped my arms around him and drew him into me. My hands worked over his massive back and felt the boulders that resided in his shoulders. From my neck, Ryan came up and kissed me again. He reached down and played with my hole again. I whimpered as he did. Here I was, a former linebacker in the bed of a another man and whimpering as he touched my asshole.

He reached over and took a hit of the poppers again and then handed the bottle to me. After I took another hit, he grabbed my legs and raised them in the air exposing my hole. He leaned forward to kiss me and I could feel his throbbing cock between my cheeks and against my hole.

“That’s it, Tommy. You’re doing great.â€

Ryan then put some lube on his cock and positioned the head of his cock against my hole. He started to push but it was too big and I started to panic a little.

“Just relax, Tommy. Easy. I’m going to make you feel wonderful. Trust me, “ he said in a seductive, assuring voice.

“Are you going to fuck me?â€

“I am going to show you what love between two men is all about.â€

He pushed the head of his cock against my hole.

Now I was in outright panic. “Rubbers! You have a condom, right?â€

“Take another hit of poppers.†He gave me the bottle and he said, “Deeply, take a long deep hit.â€

My head started spinning again and I started to crave his cock. My ass twitched at the thought of him entering me.

He resumed trying to enter me and again I asked about a rubber.

“Trust me, Tommy. You don’t want that shit to get in between us. We can’t let anything get in between real skin-on-skin contact. You’ll understand shortly. Just relax.â€

And with that he pushed his head into my hole.

“Oh!!!†I screamed. “It’s fucking huge!. Please don’t hurt me!â€

“Relax and push out.†I did what he said and he slipped further into me.

“Oh my God!!†I yelled in pain. “Oh my God!! Please take it out. I can’t handle that!â€

“Relax. It’s going to get better. We’re almost there. Take another hit.â€

So I put the poppers to my nose again and inhaled. Ryan had stopped pushing and after I took a hit, he did the same. The poppers were helping me to relax and when he was done, he continued his entry into me and pushed his manhood all the way into my virgin ass.

I screamed again “Please, it’s too big.â€

Ryan did nothing. He was balls deep into me and just stayed there. “Relax and get used to my size. Your ass will adjust to it in a minute and then we’ll make real love.â€

Slowly the pain subsided and I began to get used to his cock inside to me. Ryan then began short thrusts into me. I moaned as he slowly began to pick up the pace.

“That’s it,â€Ryan said. “Just relax. You’re doing great. Take my raw dick and feel my manhood inside of you.â€

The pain was getting less and our fucking turned into ecstasy. My legs were over his shoulders as his hips drove his cock into my ass. Now I wanted it. I looked into his eyes as he looked down on me. He smiled and he impaled his cock into my ass. “I can’t believe how hot this is, dude. Fuck me.â€

“That’s what I wanted to hear,†and he began to plow my ass. I reached down to stroke my cock which was still stiff and it didn’t take much for me to blow my load. A stream of cum fell on my chest and Ryan continued to open my ass. He kissed me again and now he tongue fucked me while he cock slid in and out of my hole.

“That’s it Tommy. You’ve got a sweet ass. I love the feel of your muscled ass gripping my prick.â€

“Ryan, this is so fucking hot. I can’t believe how good it is to be fucked by a guy.â€

Ryan started to pick up the pace and I could feel his member growing within me.

“I’m getting close, dude.â€

“Yeah, blow that load on my chest.â€

“No, man, you’re going to get my cum. You’ve been too hot and you deserve my load.â€

“No!†I protested. “I’m not ready for that.â€

“I’m getting close, Tommy!†And with those words, Ryan’s body stiffed he yelled and he completed the taking of my virginity by sending shots of hot, creamy cum deep into my insides.

He collapsed onto me as his dick withdrew from my ass.

We layed there for a while and said nothing. I was trying to figure out what had just happed. I was very confused by the intense experience I just had and the knowledge that a man who I had just met had just cum in my ass.

One of Ryan’s muscled arms reached over and pulled me closer to him. “Tommy, I’m glad you decided to come over.â€

“That wasn’t what I was expecting.â€

“Your ass is a beautiful thing and I loved showing you what this life is like.â€

“I can’t believe how hot it was to have you fuck me.â€

“It’s always better without a rubber. Like I said, skin-to-skin is real man love.â€

“You’re right, but I’ve never barebacked before, not even chicks.â€

“Well welcome to a new world. I've given you a great giftâ€

“I don’t think I’m done yet. I’ve not felt what it’s like to bareback your ass,†I said as I slipped my tongue into Ryan’s mouth and reached for his hole.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wolfhawke4raw

Yeah, I remember my first time with a guy...and dayum it was hot...he was just as careful with my ass in the beginning, but after we got going he pounded me real good and the feeling was so intense...Especailly when he came inside me

thanks for a very hot, and unusually well written story. It really got me turned on. Would love to hear this kind of story from a top's point of view though. It seems impossible to find those kind of stories.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest bentoverboi

Love first time stories. I took an older guy's (lol 40s) load when I lost my ass cherry in an adult bookstore video booth when I was 17 years old. I looked old enough, had been there before, been blown, but needed more. So I went back on a weekday afternoon, wearing swim trunks, tank top, and flip flops, entered booth and stripped naked. Guy in next booth saw me thru gloryhole and asked if he could come over. I agreed, let him in and dropped to my knees and started sucking him before turning around and offering up my sweet, virgin hole for him to breed. He worked his way into position before spitting on his fingers, lubing my hole, then mounting me slowly. Once he was in, I was in heaven. It didn't take long for him to tighten his grip on my hips and unload his load inside of me. He quickly got up and left me doggy style on the floor as he exited the booth. An older guy (60's) was out in the hallway and saw me as the door didn't close and he came in and rimmed me clean before sucking me off.

post-83220-1270593938_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...