Sarasota BB COUPLE LOOKING

Guest VersPigCouple4U

Guest VersPigCouple4U

If you like hot no strings attached kinky sex with a chance for friendship we're 4U! Vers/TOP,42,6',8.5,red cropped hair, blue eyes, slim, pierced nips, tatts,goatee;2nd a Vers/BTTM, 44,6'2",6.75c,bzzcut,brwn eyes,heavy,tatts,goatee - email 4 pics & more

PLAYROOM w/sling and tons of toys...or we CUM to you!

post-60820-1223751975_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

versatile bottom for bb fucking here and versatile in all else anyone would want to get into. Would love to have a ride in your sling guys and have you load my ass . Also love to host down the road from you in Ft Myers. have great play area for all kinds of kink ws, extreme ass play etc. love to rim and eat ass here also.

post-9219-1224209999_thumb.jpg

Guest fuckmyass6

If you like hot no strings attached kinky sex with a chance for friendship we're 4U! Vers/TOP,42,6',8.5,red cropped hair, blue eyes, slim, pierced nips, tatts,goatee;2nd a Vers/BTTM, 44,6'2",6.75c,bzzcut,brwn eyes,heavy,tatts,goatee - email 4 pics & more

New to area and not finding BB action. Very vocal reactive bottom. love to be used by you guys. I can not get add pictures to update. But can send to another email address.

• 1 month later...
Guest sovttroy

Hey there guys! Very HOT! Would love to get sandwhich and used by u two!

• 1 month later...
Guest tattooedbear

Nice profile, I am a Vers/Bttm Pig Cub. Drop me a line at tattooedbear@aol.com if you want to hear more...

• 2 years later...
Guest asspump39

Hello there I live in Naples and I would love to have my ass plowed.

I am not sure how I could get to you guys. But I would love to try a gang bang or even a 3some so my ass gets use to getting it.

Thanks for reading

Edward

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...