May seem a funny question but I've been in to fisting and huge anal insertions for years now.  During the last year I've noticed that my ass is always lubricated and no need for lube when fucking....their cock just glides in!  Obviously, when fisting or inserting objects, I do use lube.  Anyone else found this happen?

Rose2.jpg

• Like 1

Best lube is precum or the previous guys cumload.. often don't use lube at beats, spit works! Last guy roughed my ass with his beard n tongue then planted his cock right in as i bent over the back of car, great fucking and blew a big load inside me, wished me a merry christmas, shook me hand and walked back to his car... i stood naked there for a while, ass throbbin, wiped my hole with a tissue but it was dry... all his juice was inside, drove home and kept him inside for about 4 hours before his big load wanted out! Pity there wasn't anyone around to use it as lube... cocks always feel like they go deeper using cum as lube!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ozpozraw said:

Best lube is precum or the previous guys cumload.. often don't use lube at beats, spit works! Last guy roughed my ass with his beard n tongue then planted his cock right in as i bent over the back of car, great fucking and blew a big load inside me, wished me a merry christmas, shook me hand and walked back to his car... i stood naked there for a while, ass throbbin, wiped my hole with a tissue but it was dry... all his juice was inside, drove home and kept him inside for about 4 hours before his big load wanted out! Pity there wasn't anyone around to use it as lube... cocks always feel like they go deeper using cum as lube!

Times like this that I don't sleep naked. I'll put on boxers and go to bed, letting the loads leak out during the night.