BB and anal orgasms

Combination of both. But for me the physical is the ultimate goal. 

I still cannot identify what happens to me. I think that the idea of geetting bred makes me hornier and thats why I have anal orgasms more often than when the top uses a condom. I think it´s a physical response to getting seeded. I dont know if that makes sense...

Would it be the difference of the feel that makes you hornier or is it mostly the sound of a guy moaning as he shoots a massive load in you. Is the fact that you wanted that or is it just the fact that he is hitting your "special spot" just a little better and as his juices exit him and hit you and lube you up just that little more so he can drive his cum even deeper in your pussy. Please give me some of your thoughts here

• Like 1

Can be a bit of both or just one or the other depending on the Top and situation. I have had an anal orgasm with a smaller Top I wasn’t particularly attracted to because his cock hit THE spot. Totally physically response. Other Tops have turned me on so much, from their looks, demeanor, words etc that I was cumming damn near a minute to being on their cock. So it could one or the other or a combination. Just enjoy it and don’t over think it, because it is awesome. 

• Like 1

Would it be the difference of the feel that makes you hornier or is it mostly the sound of a guy moaning as he shoots a massive load in you. Is the fact that you wanted that or is it just the fact that he is hitting your "special spot" just a little better and as his juices exit him and hit you and lube you up just that little more so he can drive his cum even deeper in your pussy. Please give me some of your thoughts here

To me the fact that if feels more natural when a man is deep inside my pussy, I don't call it an ass or anal, I call it a pussy, anyway him fucking me without a condom, means there's no un-natural berries, after all that's how it's supposed to be so I can get impregnated by him, I know that I sound a bit feminine when I describe it but that's just me, so when I have him inside my pussy and when he's just started to cum inside me, I feel both physically and mentally satisfied as I know that I was born to have a man inside me, I know by feeling him cum inside me as I orgasm, I feel that I know that I was born to take a man inside me and take his sperm, which I would claim to be my babies that he's just delivered to me.

Guest topload

Mates. I believe it is more physical. You have a cock pulsing inside your hole and  a hot jizz  that spread around your hole and for minutes there is no way to go, putting pressure and make you feeling good.

• 3 weeks later...

From my experience as a top, it's a combination of the physical act of my cock spasming and pulsing inside a bottom mixed with the psychological effect of knowing I'm cumming and in ecstasy inside of them that seems to drive my bottoms crazy and have an anal orgasm around my cock. Not only does the skin to skin contact make feeling my cock cumming that much more possible, but I think the anticipation of me cumming in them really drives my bottoms crazy. It's like with every thrust I'm getting closer and closer to shooting my load in them, and just knowing that prepares them to go over the edge and their asses to orgasm when I cum in them. SO damn hot!

• Thanks 1

My experience is this, from a Fem Bottom's Experience, it's a combination of both when your rugging your cock head like if it's a clit and when a man is thrusting deep in and out of your vagina/mangina and him giving you his baby seed as he's breeding me deep inside, that's how I view an anal/vaginal orgasm, because I don't call it an asshole or an anal entrance, I call it my vagina/mangina, because that's what it's job is to do, it's to receive and take a man's load an all my cock is just one giant clitoris, it's not used to fuck a man.

• 2 months later...

I am still a novice.  Though I have a fuck machine I purchased to help me accommodate my first lovers 8.75 x 7.5 monumental cock, and though I use many different prostate and other toys, the first time took much patience and persistence!  An experience I will never forget.  He had my tight rosebud relaxed from repeated licking, fingering and rubbing.  He positioned his head at my pucker and proceeded to gently push and withdraw until he finally got the head of his cock past my outer ring.  I actually heard it sort of snap.  More in and out with a little more pressure each time and then he hit my second ring.  That took more in and out effort to complete.  All along he was telling me to relax and take deep breaths between kisses.  His tongue in my mouth match his cock prodding my ass.  As he passed my second ring I was certain that he was all the way in.  Reaching under us to feel the connection I realized he was not more than half way in.  On went the slow in and out as my pleasure grew.  Then he got to the S-curve and the pain was fairly intense, but the kissing and his guidance got us past that.  Suddenly the pain totally stopped.  Once he got in and past the sigmoid turn in my colon, the pain turned to pure pleasure.  The process of our first fuck took about an hour.  He stroked in and out of me slow and gently until I was used to it and then he was more like a run-away-train.  I thought for certain my ass was destroyed but after he injected the first load and we lay quietly until his cock slipped out, but when he lay on his back I felt it necessary to suck him clean and to pay homage to this pleasure tool.  Suddenly he was ready for round 2 and it slipped into me quite easily.  He fucked me 12 times over the course of a 3 day Holiday.  I should say we made love 12 time.  Never was my ass sore.  Always was my ass hungry for more.  I find that when I am getting fucked I am not even aware that I have cock and balls, unless he is banging against my balls.  The pleasure is what I equate to a female orgasm.  It begins in my lower chest/upper stomach and then radiates throughout my body - arms - legs - neck - stomach - etc.  While I do notice a lot of pre in a puddle on my stomach or between my knees - depending on the position - I am not aware of it until he is done.  I do not Top the way I bottom.  I tend to totally fuck a hole - and as I prefer to receive, l-o-n-g deep strokes - all the way in and then all the way out - watch his gape close then ram myself back in and hear the moans and grunts.  While deep inside rotate my hips and move my cock to places not normally felt in a fuck.  But when I finally cum, I want to be as deep inside as possible and to stay there until I grow soft - or if really hot - begin the act again.5a8a0316012f6_Jon-6-1-14.thumb.jpg.4d14196a9adf0087374713eccd2a0db9.jpg

1-Jon Jr.jpg

2-JonJr.jpg

Guest gingerbitch

I can get rock hard and bust a nut without ever touching my cock while getting deep dicked, even if dude’s wearing a rubber. Even so, there’s no greater moments in life when I’m laying flat on my back with my legs pinned behind my head as a sexy hung stud fucks me raw and dumps his load up my ass. I’d fantasized about being a total bottom bitch since I was about 12 years old and 25 years later, it never gets old. Just knowing I’ve got a hot dude’s rock hard cock up my ass is the fucking greatest and makes the orgasms 10x better.