First time

bjd32

So when I was first dating my ex I found out he was a virgin. I was 20 he was 18. We dated and the first time we made out I knew he was sexually frustrated. He had made out for hours and he ripped my shirt and underwear while trying to undress me, Not to mention my neck was full of hickeys.

On our third date there was a heavy thunderstorm and to make things worse my van turned off while on the way to dropping him home. He turned to me and gave me a smile. He went to the back of the car. The storm was so bad that the streetlights weren't functioning. 

we starting making out and eventually we were both in our underwear. I was getting worried because I didn't have any lube and only had 1 condom on me so I wasn't ready for anything more than maybe a bj. He whispered in my ear that he wanted my underwear off so he could feel my ass . I told him no because I didn't want to lead him on. he just pinned me down and licked my neck (my weakness).

Before I knew it he was between my legs rubbing his precum soaked boxers near my hole. we were both breathing hard and now I wanted him too. He kissed me and told me he wanted me to be his first. I kissed him grabbed the condom and rolled it on his cock. He was a big boy (long but thin). The took some of his spit lubed my hole. He kissed me, gave me a smile and started to rub his cock on my hole. slowly I felt him stretch me. I told him to slow down but he bit my neck and kept going. 

I felt him get bigger inside me. I had never felt anything so good. I would periodically check to see if the condom was still on. I felt the ring and let him keep going. The van was so foggy and I felt his sweat on me. "This feels fucking amazing, I feel like I am going to cum" I kissed him and pushed him deeper. I ask him to keep going. He thrusts deeper and I feel something inside me (I didn't know what a condom breaking was like). His eyes widen and he pulls out. I ask if everything is ok. He takes a while to say yes. I thought it was because it was dark. 

He raises my legs, sinks his teeth into my neck (I let out a whimper) and slides back in. I feel his cock wetter than before. my heart races as he goes faster. I feel him breathing heavily saying "I'm sorry" under his breath. I feel the ring of the condom still on his cock. I pull his hips closer. "I'm going to cum!" he tells me. I ask him to pull out in case the condom breaks. I feel him thrust faster, harder and hold me down. My head if fucking in the cloud from how good he feels inside me. Before I know it he lets out 4 huge groans as he pushes deep in me. He shakes. kisses me and apologizes. (I'm thinking because he bit me a lot).  

As he pulls out I feel something dripping. HE had bred me. The condom has broken and he knew. He apologized and said that he saw the condom broke but didn't want to stop. He knew was a virgin and knew I wouldn't lie about my status..... I was stupid and got mad at him for not telling me. Miraculously my car turned on after we got dressed. When I got home, my neck and chest were covered in hickeys again. I jerked off thinking about his load inside me. Even though I was a condom only guy, I secretly wanted to be filled with cum. I wished I could keep his load forever.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...