At the moment of breeding: What to do with the hole?

pelobare

I'm always curious of what a bottom does with his hole when the top begins to unload. When a guy starts shooting most times the top's cock gets really sensitive, some more than others. Because the cock is so sensitive, is a "tight" hole what the top needs at this time?

When the breeding starts the bottom can (1) squeeze his hole to "milk the load" or (2) open up his hole and let the top decide how much friction he needs while shooting by simply go deeper for more friction.

If during the breeding the bottom gets greedy and squeezes his hole, the top may pull out before he has unloaded all because it's too much friction. Otherwise. if the bottom when he relaxes his hole notices that the top needs more friction, he can gently squeeze.

As a top, what do you prefer when you start to shoot inside a hole, a tight hole or a sloppy one?

• Like 2

Guest bareboixx1

i try relax hole so the top get all his load in me as feels better  for me to take it all and he can the slowly pull out without 

have to feel it squeeze his cock head.

love to clamp down tight and gyrate and buck while he's  seeding me . Drives him crazy and I get all his load, then milk him with my ass then clamp down again to squeeze his cock dry like to toothpaste tube. 

• Like 5

I usually relax when my top starts to unload in me.

While he is fucking and bringing himself to orgasm I make my hole as tight as possible. Once he begins breeding the job's been done so a relaxed hole feels better (so he's told me)

He tells me when his about to pull out so then tighten my hole as much as possible to make sure I get as much of him sperm as possible inside me...

• Like 4

Guest barehole4use
5 hours ago, frombottom said:

Relax usually so he can pump deep. 

Totally good form, I do this too & it works a treat when i fel the cum blasting inside me i milk it with my ass muscles sucking all the cum inside. I think the TOP usually feels this happening & this lets them know what a big cum dump i am.

13 hours ago, frombottom said:

Relax usually so he can pump deep. 

I relax as well and then get very hard at the point that I know I've got his load up my butt. I even get hard typing this. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I think that relaxing your hole when the guy starts shooting, is more enjoyable for the top. A guy that has been breeding me regularly for the last 2 years says than when I open up my hole he is able to feel what he calls my “second ring” and that his seed reaches the right spot. That he feels his sperm is serving the purpose and there will be no sperm leaking. All must be absorbed and impregnating me. We both share a breeding fetish so we decided to establish “fertile” days in a certain week of the month. Since we both travel for work, during my “fertile” week one of us always travel to meet the other. I like flying back carrying his seed inside me or attending a meeting knowing that he has travel just to breed me. Bottom line, relax your holes guys!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like to hold onto his balls to stop him pulling out and pulsate my hole around his cock, judge how he moans for the speed of this.. most like a gentle milking as they throb... their head is sensative but as its moist they will often slide slowly back n fore going a little deeper as they throb. I like guys to leave their cocks inside for as long as they can! Some stay hard and fuck some more, other's shrink n slide out, I'll often pop them out to stop leaks. I hold their juice in for as long as possible... some i never see again!!

• Like 1

Interesting how most understand that once the top starts to shoot, too much pressure on the cock is not good for the top. Here are some who agree with me:

Once he begins breeding the job's been done so a relaxed hole feels better (so he's told me)

I think that relaxing your hole when the guy starts shooting, is more enjoyable for the top.

You have to remember that if the top needs more friction all he needs to do is to go deeper. Of course, while he's shooting a bit of pressure may be good too.

But the myth of a "tight hole" persists.

I tighten up my ass so none of his cum escapes while he is shooting or pulling out.  I want all the cum I can get in my ass.

I agree but I think you prevent guys from pulling-out if the bottom is careful with the amount of pressure applied on the top's cock when he's shooting.

Guest topload

Mate. For me, I enjoy a nice squeeze  from his arse when I am breeding. That give me the feeling that I am "breaking" another barrier inside his  arse. That pressure give me the feeling that he noticed my load and is appreciating. After that, the bottom should relax and allow the top to make the hole sloppy as possible. That, give time for the top to relax and play with the hole. A good cock cleaning is welcome after that :).

• 1 month later...

I let the top shoot, feel him throb, then tightened around his base, make him twitch and make my arse suck any remaining juice out of him as he pulls out... didn't drop a drip when guy pulled out of me after fucking me behind the car in a quiet carpark today... his dick was clean as, 7 day load deposited inside me and hes a big cummer! I've seen this guy wank n shoot before. Is hot having his full load inside me now 4 hours later... now i want more!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bareboixx1

i keep my hole relaxed though i do have a tight ass it does get lot easier after a hot fuck

my fuck buddy at present  does  4 times a week and cums a lot  which is a hot turn on for my ass 

so really horny taking a big load cos i ve seen it spray over me feels so good wen it pumps in meScreenshot_2016-08-19-14-12-24_resized.thumb.png.24450fc94e646d3be177af5f5bd9d3e4.png

• 2 weeks later...

I always like to relax as much as possible when my tops start to seed me, I want them to go as deep as they can & let their hot cum explode deep in to my ass - I think that tightening up hurts & takes away the pleasure - it's gotta be fun for both parties!! Of course it's even better when I've had a few tops breeding me, feels even hotter when my hole has been stretched and filled, I find that guys can then go really deep & let go their seed with their balls banging right up against my ass !! Heaven Sent !! ;).    

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gingerbitch

Some days, I wanna just be a submissive little slut and bury my face in a pillow as I’m getting fucked. Some days I like being on my back, staring in the eyes of the stud who’s fucking me, usually begging for more (love feeling some balls smack my ass as I’m getting drilled). Some days I’m an absolute power bottom and do all the work. I love riding on a dude’s dick and watching my own rock hard cock bounce and slap between my abs and the dude who is fucking me’s abs. Just depends on the mood. Most important thing is simply having a big dick up my ass. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to open up and let him go as deep as he can. And I try to keep the loads as long as I can. Let them mix together. I love the the feeling of cum running down the inside of my leg. Reaching down and tasting the mixed seed of all my top studs for the night. I can scoop up finger tips covered in yummy cum over and over at the end of the night. Nothing makes me feel like a whore like that