Prostate massage

Has anyone had a prostate massage  or tantric sex.

I had different experiences 

One with a body on body massage and a lot of rhythmic breathing culminating in deep penetration, the orgasm was not bad but the whole thing was odd.

During a relaxing massage lying on my front,

when working at the buttocks the anus was incorporated with gentle stroke and probing,

followed when lying on the back circle movement around the anus with stroking of the penis,

its seems to have calming effect.

the last one was part of a full body on body massage, I felt like wanting the whole fist in me not only the finger.

The orgasm was very intense and for once my tank was more than empty - drained.

I have normally no problems to cum more than once but this time not. Avery enjoyable experience.

• Like 2
  • 4 years later...

I heard, treatment of prostatitis isn't an easy thing. One of my friends got it. The doctor advised him to do sport, so now he's become a real Olympic athlete. He also tried different practices and massages including a prostate massage and as far as I know it yielded results. Thank God I've never faced with such problem, but I'd like to try a massage too. According to my friend, I should try tantric massage in london. This is a good disease prevention I guess. Maybe someone knows other ways to prevent this disease? Or there's no 100% guarantee that you won't experience it?

Guest barehole4use
On 7/1/2017 at 9:00 PM, hotrod824bb said:

Has anyone had a prostate massage  or tantric sex.

I had different experiences 

One with a body on body massage and a lot of rhythmic breathing culminating in deep penetration, the orgasm was not bad but the whole thing was odd.

During a relaxing massage lying on my front,

when working at the buttocks the anus was incorporated with gentle stroke and probing,

followed when lying on the back circle movement around the anus with stroking of the penis,

its seems to have calming effect.

the last one was part of a full body on body massage, I felt like wanting the whole fist in me not only the finger.

The orgasm was very intense and for once my tank was more than empty - drained.

I have normally no problems to cum more than once but this time not. Avery enjoyable experience.

I have heard of this & it is supposed to be amazing  & that when you climax it gives you the biggest climax ever for truly emptying those heavy balls from cum, A good fingered hole that stimulates the prostate is what is needed. I as a bttm love my ass fingered deeply too & find it super arousing.

• 1 year later...

The only prostate massage I've ever engaged in is fucking guys to hands-free orgasms. One summer several years ago, I did that to 4 guys, 3 of them within a month & one of them a married, well-hung versatile top. I met & fucked at a park a man 20 years younger than me 8 times; 6 of those times, I did that to him, and the last time was with 4 guys watching closeby & 3 others not as close. It's one of the best things I can do for any man.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 2:18 AM, Hard8Stud said:

The only prostate massage I've ever engaged in is fucking guys to hands-free orgasms. One summer several years ago, I did that to 4 guys, 3 of them within a month & one of them a married, well-hung versatile top. I met & fucked at a park a man 20 years younger than me 8 times; 6 of those times, I did that to him, and the last time was with 4 guys watching closeby & 3 others not as close. It's one of the best things I can do for any man.

That’s the way. I’m in heaven after a good dicking that makes me cum. Two way orgasm. First to submit myself to my top and let him penetrate me and second is the psychical manipulation. In missionary his groin pressing on  my sack helps a lot, but from behind requirers a bit more effort, partly mental.  :) 

• Like 1

You reminded me when I had lots more time to play that I fuck an inch or so deeper in a modified version of missionary where we're partly upright (with the bottom backed up to a pillow so as not to stress his back), allowing us to face each other closely. (When he's fit & flexible enough, I can do the same when he folds up enough for me to plow him deeply.) After I had stayed hard like that for half an hour in a 22-year-old when I was 55, he had to admit no-one had ever filled him up like that or for so long before. Two of those 4 that summer, that's how I made them cum; but, I did that dozens of times in Denton before moving back to Dallas in mid-2003. Not only have I had the pleasure of actually seeing them cum from my natural prostate massage, but I get to see the expressions on their faces as they realize & experience the inevitable that I maximize by shoving my cock in balls deep while they cum! That usually makes me want to breed them deep immediately; but, sometimes I must wait 10 minutes or so for them to be ready again. (Related to that is when I plow them hard, breed them deep, and then let them jack off while my cock is still deep in them.)

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 8:34 PM, Hard8Stud said:

You reminded me when I had lots more time to play that I fuck an inch or so deeper in a modified version of missionary where we're partly upright (with the bottom backed up to a pillow so as not to stress his back), allowing us to face each other closely. (When he's fit & flexible enough, I can do the same when he folds up enough for me to plow him deeply.) After I had stayed hard like that for half an hour in a 22-year-old when I was 55, he had to admit no-one had ever filled him up like that or for so long before. Two of those 4 that summer, that's how I made them cum; but, I did that dozens of times in Denton before moving back to Dallas in mid-2003. Not only have I had the pleasure of actually seeing them cum from my natural prostate massage, but I get to see the expressions on their faces as they realize & experience the inevitable that I maximize by shoving my cock in balls deep while they cum! That usually makes me want to breed them deep immediately; but, sometimes I must wait 10 minutes or so for them to be ready again. (Related to that is when I plow them hard, breed them deep, and then let them jack off while my cock is still deep in them.)

A fuck like that is hard to come by. Usually guys are dropping their loads within minutes leaving the bottom half satisfied. Probably that is why so many is dreaming of a gang bang, because it might requires a train of cocks to put them on the next level. 

• Like 1