love verbal tops and verbal bottoms

Guest pig4cum

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a top with a thick 9" that constantly talks about other guys cumming in my hole as he fucks me, i encourage him as I've found he stays harder longer and i can keep him going till he cum 3 times where normally he would cum n flop and not get hard again. I have tried a few 3some with him but it doesn't work in reality, once the other guy starts to fuck me he looses interest? Doesn't matter who starts to fuck me first, he just looses interest and often leaves me to be fucked by the other guy and not interested in fucking me afterwards... so it must just be more of a fantasy for him to talk about other guys taking turns fucking and loading my hole or sliding their cocks in beside his and cumming inside me... so i keep him going as i get more cum out of him!

A couple of times I've gone to a fuck shop had my ass loaded by a few guys before letting him fuck me, nice wet sloppy hole or so i thought, didn't seem to make any difference to him, still squeezed his thick cock into me, told him about the previous guys cumloads inside but he said it didn't feel any different! Don't think he really believed me? So now i just tell him about all the cock n cumloads i take, keep him hard till he empties his balls.

Found other guys like to talk too or watch and verbally encourage others to load my hole.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest topload

Guys, can't load an arse in silence (sorry). As a verbal top I always look for a verbal bottom as well. Hate a "dead" bottom. A verbal sex get me horny and help me to fuck/load deep :rolleyes: