Is Eye Contact Important?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Eye Contact Important? Please choose one option below:

• Very Important. It is so important to make eye contact when fucking, in order to feel a close connection with my partner. All sexual positions we experience are based on being able to look into each other’s eyes.
    • Important. I like making eye contact when barebacking but it’s not critical – sometimes the sex is may be just a bit more important but I do like seeing his eyes and facial expressions as I am fucking him / being fucked by him.
    • Undecided. I don’t know, sometimes I like eye contact and sometimes I don’t. I love “doggie style” and there’s not much eye contact in that position… I just don’t know.
    • Unimportant. If we make eye contact during fucking, that is fine but if we don’t – that’s okay, too. The actual sex act is more important to me and if we find a great fucking position where we can’t make eye contact – fuck the eye contact: just keep fucking!
    • Very Unimportant. I don’t like making eye contact at all and I will only fuck/be fucked in positions where I can’t see his eyes or facial expressions. Making eye contact during sex freaks me out and I don’t like it - this is just sex and my goal is to fuck him/get fucked by him. I don’t want to “look deep into his eyes” at all!

How important to you is eye contact when bareback fucking, or getting fucked?  Do you need to make that “connection” with your eyes in order to make fucking more fulfilling?  Or would you rather not make eye contact and just focus all your attention on fucking or getting fucked?  Let us know how important eye contact is to you, when bareback fucking.

I suppose I can answer my own poll?  I think I am between response 4 and 5 on this but I have selected the fifth, “very unimportant”, as this is my feeling about 90% of the time.  I don’t like making eye contact with the bloke I am fucking, I don’t like seeing his face or facial expressions as I am pounding his ass.  That probably makes me sound like a jerk but it is the truth.  It may sound strange but when I am fucking, I get into a “zone” and I can only focus on my cock and his asshole and getting in it deep and blowing my load; his face is irrelevant.  I guess I am crap at multitasking because there’s generally no room for romance for me when I’m fucking someone.  However, If I am fucking a bloke that I am dating or a good friend or just someone who means a lot to me, I would say my response would be 4 – if we make eye contact that’s okay and sometimes it’s nice.  I would probably never seek it out but if by chance we found ourselves gazing into each other’s eyes…  I could do it, for a few seconds, anyway!  Bart

It depends on the circumstances.  If I'm whoring out my ass somewhere I like not knowing who is dumping their load, but if I'm just getting fucked by someone specific I like the eye contact.

Guest barehole4use

I do like some eye contact when i'm sucking cock on my knees. When i'm being fucked it's less important unless i'm in a sling but if i'm blindfolded in a sling or masked then i don't need anything to see. I think it all depends on the situation & position you're in. It's not a priority but some eye contact i have no problem with.

• 3 weeks later...

If I'm dating the man I want to have eye contact and see his face when he unloads inside me

I like looking into the eyes of the Top that is using me and seeing that he is pleased or raging horny or wild etc. It excites me, but it is not mandatory. If a Top shoves me face down and pounds me and leaves that is awesome too. I find eye contact the sexist when giving head. 

Depends on the position and partner   I love doggy style  and when being fucked by one or hopefully, more guys  . I am in another world anyway hehe.   Missionary position it's nice to look into his eyes  and that connection that comes from it. LOVE it when I can tell he's building up to cum  then he's off into oblivion .  :) 

• Like 1

If I'm in a dark room at sauna... not important!

If I'm just looking to be fucked n loaded... not important!

If hooded, blindfolded or having an anonomous encounter.... not important!

But sometimes i like to watch the guys face as he pounds my hole and shoots his load inside... some guys eyes roll back inside their heads! Some screw their faces up! And with some their concentration is so great, the relief shows on their faces when they blow.... also nice to watch them work into a sweat, n see it drip onto ur body below and watch their chest n muscles heave n ripple as they fuck.

• Like 1