Berlin nights seeded well

A few years ago I decided to take the Grand Gay Tour of Europe. After a few fun and cum filled nights in Amsterdam I took the train for Berlin, planning on spending four nights there seeing the sights and the gay bars. The hotel I was staying at was over the Connection Disco. On checking in I was given free passes for each night for the disco.
The first night I decided to check out the biker/leather scene and headed for Tom's bar. Once inside I found that they were having a black out party. I got a beer and began feeling my way around the walls to locate the bathroom. Finding that I continued to feel my way until I reached a doorway. Thinking it was the famous backroom I went in only to find stairs going down. I was almost at the bottom when I missed a few steps and went into a spin. Luckily a tall guy caught me before I fell on my face. He pulled me up by my shoulders into a deep kiss. As he did this he unbuckled my belt and pulled the back of my jeans down. Immediately, someone was behind me rimming my hole. After a wet, sloppy rim job the tall guy turned me around and pulled me onto his naked cock. I rode his cock until he emptied his balls into my ass.

Later that same night I decided to use one of my free passes for the disco.  I expected it to be crowded and it was. I got a beer and wandered around in the crowd until I found a space against a wall in the corner. As I finished my beer I felt a hand reach into the back of my jeans. He soon found my wet hole and pushed two fingers into me. Shocked but feeling my lust building I pushed back on his fingers. His free hand went around to grab my stiff cock and then to loosen my belt and pull the back of my jeans down. By this time I was going commando having ditched my cum soaked underwear. This gave my unseen invader clear access to my hole. Someone pushed a bottle of very strong poppers under my nose and I inhaled deeply. As my head began to swim I felt a bare cock move quickly into my moistened tunnel. He was not small but the cum inside me provided all the lube he needed. He pounded me in the bar as hundreds of people stood near by  uninterested in our little scene. After 10 minutes he grabbed my hips pulling me to his body and filled me with his German load. My now I was ready for my last drink of the night even though the disco was opened until dawn. I knew that in a few days I'd be heading for Munich and then Florence where I expected more fun times.

• Like 3