How to fall in love!

chadchavez1982

Ok, first thought is to reply with "Swallow, Swallow, and then Swallow", but that's hopefully obvious. Of course as Diamonds are a girls best friend, spending money on a guy is also a form of showing love....I do want a new laptop. lol

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

A man got me to fall in love with him many years ago just by being my hero over and over again

• 11 months later...

If it is right, it just happens.  I lived as a breeder for the first 55 years of my life and finally let my instincts take control over what I was taught was normal and it took all of about 10 seconds during my first MM intimate kiss to realize that I am Gay.  I am Very Happy to be in Love with what I believe will be my life mate and the feelings are no different from heterosexual love, other than the body parts being different.

Well if it feels right and he's not judgemental about what you wear, what you prefer, i.e. in my case, I like wearing some fem gear and I like swimming in female swimwear and I'm 100% bottom, that's how I feel and I am very comfortable in that role, and if the guy is comfortable being the masculine top and doesn't mind or even loves fucking a fem bottom, I'm all for that, he doesn't need to spend a lot of money on me, he just need to appreciate me for who I am and has to love barebacking, because condoms are a big No, No, I'm on Anti Retroviral Medication, another word for Prep and if he's on Prep, then we have no problems, so then he can make love to me and give me all his love inside of me, it's like having a piece of him inside me, that's how I would describe he motion of falling in love.