Fucking Dad's Date

jizzjunky

Dad stopped by with his date before going to the movies. He was a skinny twink way cute and totally shocked by Dad's french kissing me when I greeted them.

"Don't worry sport," I teased, "we go way back", and I gave Dad another hot kiss making sure to cup his goods and generally give the boy a good show. Yes Dad is the actual sperm donor that made me. Not much after that wondrous event he realized what a cunt his wife was and he'd rather fuck men. Eventually he decided he'd like to fuck me to and we've been fucking ever since.

I have to describe the man to you because he is one hot mother fucker. He's 55 now, 6ft tall, 185lbs of muscle, deeply tanned skin with lots of greying hair. I love the hairy pecs not to mention legs, arms and his sweet, sweet hairy ass that I spend as much time as possible licking and sucking. The guy is a rugged mans man with that hint of leather to his face that makes him look like a cowboy with too many years spent out in the sun. He is the guy everybody drools over at the bar and I get to ride that fat dong of his plenty.

Dad loves to bring by his latest toys to see if we can all play nicely together. I admit I do get a little jealous but as long as Dad throws me a bone on a regular basis I guess I don't have anything to complain about. Its not like I am not out cruising and getting my share of dick.

This kid was way into our situation. "Alright!" he practically shouts as he's pulling his clothes off. "I like this guys style," I told Dad as I followed suit. Dad reached out to grab his dates cock but the guy, Jeff I later learned, stepped back. "I want to watch", he said pulling on his prick and gesturing to me and Dad. Cool a voyeur.

So eventually it end up like this. Jeff directs the whole thing telling us what to do. It was wild. Eventually he can't help himself and we end up on all fours with Dad fucking one then the other. Jeff was a moaner and a great kisser. We frenched and frigged out meats while Dad threw some pretty viscous fucks into our abused asses. It was aswesome.

Dad has one of the filthiest mouths you'd ever want to hear and man did he swear up a storm while he pounded tons of pre-cum up our willing asses. Suff like, "Take that you fucking son of faggot fucker. I know you like Daddy's meat, tell me you like it, tell me! (A little hair pulling to emphasize the point) That's a tight hole you got for me (slap, slap) but not for long this is going to be one sloppy hole when I get done with it. Fuck yeah, take it (viscous thrust nearly flattening me on the bed).

Not always original but who needs Shakespeare when you got a hot guy boning you and another one with his tongue down your throat.

Jeff even insisted Dad shoot his load in my ass. Apparently he and Dad had done the nasty already and Jeff knew that Dad has an ever hard cock. I got the load, which by the way I love. Then Jeff buries his face in my ass to suck out Dad's jizz. Of course Dad knows his cue. He fucks Jeff while Jeff is rimming me. Hot stuff guys. I'd tell you more but I have got to stop typing and jerk off. I will be sure to relate some more of my hot experiences with you. See ya.

• Like 1

• 8 years later...