Gay bar parking lot

bbuzz11

I was at a buds house once and I said I'd like to be gangbanged. So he suggested we go to a local gay bar that had a nice fairly dark parking lot in his van and get fucked in it. He'd fucked me there when I met him. So I decided to go naked. They'd just get in the way. N the way I lubed my self up and loosened my self with a dildo. And I was of course freshly fucked. When we got there as I lay in the back waiting as he went in a couple of guys walked by and in no time I had one in my mouth and one in my pussy. And so it started. I lost count of how many cocks fucked me that night. It was more than twenty. I drank a lot of cum too. Sometime during the evening I was taken behind and bred outside. I was covered in cum and piss. It was great and tho I have been group fucked since nothing was this wild

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

I had an experience like that in Fort  Lauderdale. It was a salsa night with a well known drag queen. The bar was too smoky so I went out for some air. I saw the queen's tour bus and walked over to it. The driver was having a smoke. I told him it looked like a nice ride. He invited me to look inside. Once inside he pushed me over a couch, pulled my shorts down and gave me the fucking of my life. After we talked and I gave him my number in case he was it the area again. But no such luck.

• Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:41 PM, cajuncock said:

I had an experience like that in Fort  Lauderdale. It was a salsa night with a well known drag queen. The bar was too smoky so I went out for some air. I saw the queen's tour bus and walked over to it. The driver was having a smoke. I told him it looked like a nice ride. He invited me to look inside. Once inside he pushed me over a couch, pulled my shorts down and gave me the fucking of my life. After we talked and I gave him my number in case he was it the area again. But no such luck.

I think I dream of some one do that to me sometimes

• 1 year later...
Guest bbmybutt

I was at a adult bookstore. It was quiet inside. I had my tight jeans and a tight shirt in. My ass is a round bubble. I went to  several booths. Each time seeing if guys were out of the booths. Not many. One was hanging out observing. He noticed my butt as I wiggles by him. I waited for him to follow. But no success. After watching several videos with my pants down rubbing lube into my hole hoping a guy walks in did not happen. So I decided to leave but did not see the guy around. I walked outside towards the back. I noticed he was standing by the walk as I passed him. I wiggles my butt as I was walking. He started to walk towards me. Made me a little nervous. I stopped and put my key in door. He literally was behind me. I looked straight into his eyes and saw lust. He grabbed me pushed me towards the the hood by the fence. I was excited because it was like a *Y(*YO*HOH role play. We were between the hood of the car and fence hidden from view. He pushed me down on the hood with my butt in a doggy style position. He said don’t yell or scream. Hell I wanted him to *Y(*YO*HOH me. He tried very hard to pull down my tight jeans. Underneath I had a thong on. My jeans were at my knee level. He pulled the thong to the side. I felt he pulled his cock out and was rubbing it against my ass. He put his fingers in my butthole to find it was lubed. He grabbed his cock and placed the head on my hole. Slowy pushing it into my butt raw. I arched my butt into him. He said good girl. In my mine he called me a girl as he was in my boi pussy. His cock slid in and out. I felt the pleasure of being *Y(*YO*HOHd. I turned my head towards him. My mouth reached his and we were kissing. All along he was pumping my butt good. It felt great. Slap slap slap slap slap slap as my ass met his crotch each time. He started to go faster. I could feel the end was near. He he jolted a few times each time going deep and pausing as his his cock swelled and spewing his cum deep up my butt. He slapped my ass and left. Left me there on the hood of my car exhausted. Cum leaking out of my butt. Got dressed up and left excited. Had a *Y(*YO*HOH fantasy fulfilled.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...