After work Cocktail ~ Not just at the bar

Guest NewBottom

Guest NewBottom

Friday late afternoon, and I finished another week of work. Every Friday I take myself to a bar in Soho, have a few cocktails, sometimes just go home, other times may meet someone, or a group of people, and end up getting drunk, and or going for food.

Friday 3 weeks ago was a very different encounter! Nearly at the end of my second drink this handsome Daddy type joins me, with his pint, and, my third cocktail. Er, OK. 'I asked the barman what you are drinking, as I had to buy the best looking guy in the bar a drink'. OK, lame, but, a free drink, and a handsome stranger, I accepted :)

About half way through my drink I started feeling not my usual self, hot, sweaty, euphoric, and really horny. I said, 'What did you put in my drink'? His answer was to shove his tongue down my throat, unbutton my jeans, and slip his hand inside. We kissed passionately as his finger circled my wet hole, (whatever I had been given was making me wet), and, easy access for him as I was wearing, as I do everyday, a jockstrap ;)

Taking his tongue out of my mouth, but still teasing my wet hole, he whispered in my ear, 'I am going to Fuck you Hard, and Cum Deep inside you'. With that he got up, left, and came back with another round of drinks. Despite not feeling completely with it, and also turned on by what he had just said, and our kissing and groping, and whatever was flowing through my veins, I was clear that I only do safe unless I am in a trusting relationship. I always use condoms! He guessed from my statement that I am negative! He was honest to tell me he is positive. Not a problem, I am always safe!

As we continued to drink and chat, other guys naturally looked on as we were obviously both horned up. As he circled my hole again, he slipped in his finger what he could considering I was sat down. He teased my hole. 'I gave you an even extra Special drink this time'. You are telling me!

He invited me to a House Party, and flying high I just upped and followed. We got a taxi, and the dirty bastard was really fingering me properly, and was hitting on my prostate. I tried the best I could to keep my groaning under control.

The guy who let us in strangely (at the time) gave me a blue wrist band to wear, and my new Daddy Friend a red one to wear.

I noticed about a dozen guys milling about, and that there was some great Music pumping out, yet, it seemed to be coming from next door, yet, the party was here!

'This is my Friend's House, let me show you around'. He took me upstairs and showed me a few rooms, ending up in a en suite bedroom. 'Let's shower'. We showered together, where he douched me out, this Man knew what he was doing, he had a plan, and now, I was at his complete Mercy, well, I was about to be even more so!

With my hands against the tiles, he shaved my ass hole, and fingered me again, now I felt free and I screamed in pleasure as he flicked over my prostate again and again.

He dried himself, then me, then put a blindfold on me and ordered me to lie on the bed like a starfish. I did as I was told. Before I knew it, I had 4 pairs of hands pinning me down at my ankles and wrists, not that I needed much restraint, I was wrecked. But, I was about to become even more wrecked. I suddenly felt a needle go into my arm. OMG, I was being injected with something.

I became instantly even hotter, and the sweat was pouring off of me. I felt really thirsty .... 'I need a water'. I felt the grips let go, my Daddy whispered into my ear, 'I am now part of you, you are mine'. In my drugged up haze this was poetry. He took my blind fold off, and he was towering above me. In the time I was blind folded, he had put in his PA, which had a spiked ball.

The 4 guys that had pinned me down were all dressed in various Leather Gear, looking at me stroking their hard dicks.

In a perverse move, my Daddy brought out a condom, and said something along the lines that his Boy only done safe. I say perverse as he rolled the condom down his thick uncut shaft, and made it tight by wrapping it around his balls. He ordered me to stay focused on his dick. One gentle tug, the tort latex was pierced by the spiked PA. The latex shattered, he peeled the condom down so the ring of the condom was around his balls, and the shattered latex dangled between his legs.

Caring for his New Boy, he hadn't forgotten I asked for water, and let me drink.

Then, this twisted Sexy Bastard restrained me with wrist to ankle restraints. My ass hole in the air he rimmed my smooth hungry hole, and fingered my prostate, very slowly, he knew what he was doing. I was screaming in pleasure.

I say scream, my screams of pleasure came through my mouth that was stuffed with cock, as the other 4 guys took it in turns to face fuck me as my owner slowly and steady and patiently worked on my Cunt Clit! ;)

One of the other 4 guys, as he came, slammed his Dick in as far as he could, held, and shot directly into my throat, grunting as his dick pulsed in my mouth (I actually felt it). Shortly after one of the other's wanked over my face, and it was a fair sized load. Was on my forehead, lips, cheeks, chin.

'Daddy's Turn'. As if by command, the other 2 guys who were waiting to drain their load on/in me, sitting in chairs, facing the bed, stroking their dicks.

I was turned on like I never had been before, I was drugged out of my head, I still felt some pain as Daddy just plunged deep into my ass, the spiked PA obviously tearing up warm soft Cunt.

For a while he would slowly pull all the way out, then slam in hard, resting deep inside me for a bit, pulling all the way out, and slamming all the way in. The spiked PA was really tearing me up, and I felt pain, but, I felt immense pleasure too ;)

He put his dick near my face. I could see it was covered in blood. He looked at me, straight into my soul, and a smile that was filled with love and evil ;)

He fingered me again, this time to feed my my Cunt blood. We were in complete unison! Taking off his PA he entered me again, this time he wasn't impaling, but immediately started up a fast rhythm. Short HARD fast strokes, This Man has Stamina, as he was proving now, and would also later on in the night. Fucking me Hard he was spitting in my face, saying in his animalistic manner 'You are my Beautiful Cunt Boy'. This afternoon I hadn't even met this Guy, and he had taken me, in every way!

He started to shudder, and grabbing hold of my shoulders he slammed in, held his position, and roared as his CUM shot deep in my Ass. My face covered in sweat and spunk, he stared into my eyes, smiling, I am now actually HIS! ;)

In a bizarre fashion he climbed behind me and put his hands behind my head, cradling it. The 2 guys that had shot deep in my throat and on my face had left. The 2 remaining, still sat in their chairs, got up, one knelt diagonal to my face and started wanking. The other started fucking me, no build up, was without Mercy as soon as he entered me.

These guys were so pent up it didn't take long, and I was now receiving another load of Cum on my face, and more Cum inside my Ass. These 2 guys soon left, and Daddy, STILL stiff as anything, took me out of my restraints, and started spooning me, slipping his Cock back into me, gently rocking as he gently kissed my neck. I passed out!

I awoke to Daddy fucking me on my back. The Fucker was fucking me with me asleep. Seeing I had come around, he flipped me into doggy, and Fucked me Hard & Fast, again gripping tightly onto my shoulders he shuddered again, filling me with another load!

I had more water. I went to stand up, but couldn't. Picking me up, he carried me down the stairs, where I could hear the thudding Music again, and I was about to find out where it was coming from. Another staircase and I was carried down to the basement, a DUNGEON no less!

He placed me on a round wooden turn table, and a circle of Men with red wrist bands surrounded me. Daddy told me to be on all 4's, and in the thumping Music Drugged Haze I remained still as the table would slightly turn after each stranger came inside my Ass and on my face or down my throat. Just as well they had the moving table, I couldn't really move much, if at all. Basically I spent I don't know how long being spit roasted. Guy after guy spanking me, cumming inside me, on my face, down my throat.

And that isn't all .... There is more to this night! ;)