first time

Guest rawboy21

Guest rawboy21

My first sexual experience with my best friend and fourth grade classmate, Ethan. Before this point, I had not even considered I could possibly be gay. But in what I assumed was just a silly game, Ethan said “close your eyes” I obliged. “now open your mouth” he said.

At this age, I knew nothing about sex so the request didn’t strike me as all that odd. At least, not until I felt something unfamiliar in my mouth. I opened my eyes to see my friend’s groin right in front of my eyes. I was shocked and immediately ran to the bathroom to rinse my mouth. I heard my mom shout “is everything ok up there boys?” “Yes ma’am” Ethan lied. I couldn’t believe or understand why he did that and I thought it was so gross (at the time). When we went back to my room, he said “it feels soo good. Here, let me show you.” He proceeded to pull my shorts down just enough to pull out my cock and and show me what I was missing. Wow, he wasn’t kidding.

Ethan begged, “just try it one more time. You can go at your own pace.” I was reluctant but strangely curious at the same time. Although we were too young to ejaculate or have orgasms, the sensations were exciting and unfamiliar. As I got more comfortable with sucking his cock, he began to get more aggressive. Once I was used to taking it all the way in my mouth, he started to push my head down digging his cock in the back of my throat. We kept alternating who sucked whom until it was time for dinner. I couldn’t wait till we could do it again.