Superman

Guest Lycrabutt

Guest Lycrabutt

A week later, the HOT cook asked if I was free after next Saturday night. I asked, "why?" His wife and children were out of town and wanted to come over. I said, "OK." That gave me 2 nights to plan and get ready. I shaved my ass the next day after school. I used baby oil to soften the skin. I was could wait until Saturday night. John showed up after work. It was around 11pm. I left earlier. I was first cut that night. I buzzed him up. I opened the door with those gray spandex shorts. He loved them. He looked like he just washed after work too. He stepped in, and I started to suck him thru his tight jeans. He was enjoying it. He pulled me to the bed and shoved his ass in my face, just like before. He pulled his pant down and I ate like a mad man.

"Oh yeah" he said. He preceded to jerk his cock. I ate and ate slobbered up his hole. My tongue entered in and out as deep as I could. He was moaning and sighing. He was jerking harder now. He was close. He all of sudden stopped and turned. "Not yet." I want to make it last. He stopped and sat in the recliner to rest. I was not willing to stop.

I proceeded to play with his cock by moving up and down with my spandex clad ass. Moving the cock between my cheeks. He was getting hard again. I pulled the shorts down to expose my hairless hole. "Oh my" was what I heard. I placed his cock into my hole. I straddled the chair the best I could. He enter slowly. "Oh fuck." He said. "God that ass looks better than my wife's pussy." "It feels better too." I replied. I squeezed my ass, he sighed with pleasure. He started pushing in and out. Faster and faster, he pushed. I started bouncing up and down faster. He moaned and came. It was a huge load. It leaked out. He loved the view he said. It lasted for only 10 minutes. I was just getting started. Rats. I was ready to take the cock out and he stopped me.

"Wait" he said. I pulled me back, so I could rest my back on his sweating chest. He sighed and hold me for a minute or so. "You know that ass really looks great shaved." I could actually see your asshole wrap my cock." "I loved watching my wife's pussy do that too." He was getting hard again. I could tell, my ass was getting stretched again.

I started to move around and squeezed my hole. "OH yeah!" he moaned. "I want to fuck that ass." He started to push harder. The cum was making it easier some how. the cum was leaking all over the chair and carpet. He pushed me to the bed. I was against it, rubbing my cock against the sheets and mattress. "Oh fuck it, please!" I begged. He was moaning and more vocal than before. "Take it. Take it." "Oh fuck!!!" he screamed. He pounded harder. He pounded for about 15 minutes and came again. With 2 loads in, my ass was very lose and juicy. I was so close. Damn. I wanted to cum. He rested on top of me. He smelled of cooking oil, sweat and with a hint of Irish Spring soap. He stayed in me. I squeezed his cock with my ass some more.

"Stop, I need to rest." I did not reply. I squeezed and move up and down more. "I said Stop!" He was getting angry. "It will get hard again." he said. "I can cum 3 times in a row, so wait a bit." This got my horny and I slowed down. Within a few minutes, he was getting hard again. Cum was dripping out of my hole. He started fucking again. Slowly then fast then back to slow. He repeated this for awhile. I was trembling, sweating and begging for more. He delivered. I was close to cumming. I was not even touching my cock, but I knew I was going to blow soon. He preceded to fuck faster now and kept the pace for awhile. "I love this ass." "Its fabulous." "Made for my cock." was what I heard, I think. I really couldn't tell. I was so numb with pleasure.

I came all over the bed without even touching my cock. His cock was hitting my prostate. I was almost crying with pleasure. "Oh fuck.. Oh fuck.. " He was close again. This time it took longer, but he finally did cum again for the 3rd time. He pounded my ass hard and fast for about 25 minutes this time. I'm glad he stopped, I don't think I could have lasted much longer. Cum spilled out of my ass as he stopped. He laid on top of me I finally had enough strength to push off the bed and landed on the floor. John stayed with me. We rested. He pushed in his soft cock in order to keep his cum inside me. We stayed like that for 10 minutes.

He got up and went to bathroom. He came out I was laying on the bed by now. I turned off the lights and plugged in the blue christmas lights that I have hanging over the bed. I wished I turned them on before. It was a relaxing atmosphere. He stopped at the bottom of the bed. He was quiet. He got dressed and left. In 2 days, John put his 2 week notice in at work. He left without saying good-bye. He didn't finish his 2 weeks either. The only regret was that I didn't get to fuck his ass. I sure did love eating it. And I do think within the mood and setting, I could have. I did miss looking at his fabulous ass at work.