My 28th Birthday

Guest jaymee

Guest jaymee

On the night of my 28th birthday my friends and I went to our favorite bar to celebrate. At the bar there was a guy we had become friends with his name was Cody he would usually hang out with us at the bar. He was a really cool dude, we didn't know much about him other than he liked the same music as us, football, and other typical guy stuff.

It started getting late, it was a work night so my good friends took off and headed home to their wives or girlfriends. I was single at the time because I had just been getting over a relationship with a woman. In fact I had only been with girls and thoughts never crossed my mind to be with a guy. Guys as far as I was concerned were buddies, friends to party with, watch the game with, girl watching and all that kind of stuff. My friend Cody stuck around with me at the bar, he said lets go smoke a bowl so we went out to his car to fire up

While we were in his car laughing and joking he out of the blue asked if we can kiss. Crazy thoughts were going through my head. I had never been asked by a guy to do anything like that. I let it blow off as I didn't hear what he said. Still curious thoughts were running around in my head. The thought of kissing him was kind of stirring up my imagination. I was in a daze thinking about that when again he asked to kiss. I asked him when and he sprung to my side of the seat and we totally began making out. Me, making out with a guy! Never the thought crossed my mind before but I was loving it. We made out in his car for almost an hour straight when he asked if I would like to spend the night with him at his place.

When we got to his place he picked me up and carried me to his door as if I was his bride on our wedding night. Before he could open the door his roommate who was a really hot looking chick opened the door with a smile on her face and asked if I was the guy he had been pining over. Cody said yes and carried me into his room and we landed on his bed. Cody had pictures of sexy guys all over his room. My friends and I had no idea he was motivated towards guys.

Since we were finally alone we didn't waste anytime tearing each others clothes off and we made out for about another hour totally feeling up and down each others naked bodies. This was the first time I have ever touched a cock besides my own. Cody asked if I have ever been with a guy before, I said no. He said this too is his first time but had always been gay, just never had the opportunity. He said he had never been with a girl either as I have. He was a virgin and didn't want to give up his virginity to a girl. We resumed making love.

While we were making out I started working my lips down to Cody's cock. I figured I'm with a guy I'm not going to turn back now. I wanted to suck his cock so bad which was weird because until then I never thought of doing such a thing. It is as if I had always liked guys. I knew exactly what to do and I did it. I started out by licking the head of his cock and slowly licked up and down his shaft and finally buried his cock all the way in my mouth as if I was a pro. I was totally loving it, going up and down.

All the sudden Cody swung himself around into a 69 position and he started working on my cock as I had been doing his. As I was sucking his cock he exploded in my mouth unexpectedly. Cum in my mouth, never had I thought I'd have another guys cum in my mouth. I loved it, I did not spit, I continued working up and down his cock, cum and all. Then I all of the sudden exploded while I was in his mouth. Weird thing is, when with girls I could feel it before erupting and tell them I was about to cum. With Cody it was an instant eruption, totally awesome feeling. We got back into missionary and began making out again swapping cum together with each others tongues twisting together in each others mouths.

I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my butt and I wanted that cock inside me, never had I thought of having a cock inside me. With girls I always wore a condom for safe sex and to not get them pregnant. Knowing Cody had never been with anybody ...since that was what he told me, and knowing he couldn't get me pregnant I wanted him in me naturally with out a condom. His cock was still a bit moist with cum so I worked his cock inside me slowly. Cody was on his back, I was on top of him in the cowboy position. It kind of hurt at first, after all I had never had a cock inside me but Cody's was deep inside me. I slowly worked my butt up and down his cock and shortly it felt awesome. The best feeling I have ever had all my life. I was loving having a cock inside me. I had never done this before and again it was like I was a pro and had been gay all my life. I knew what I was doing even though I had never done this before. While I was riding his cock in the cowboy I repositioned myself into the missionary so I could kiss him. I was able to do it with his cock inside me.

We were kissing while fucking and it was over the top. The number one most amazing feeling besides what was about to happen next. All off the sudden I could feel his cock pulsating violently inside me, Cody said he was going to cum, I told him to cum inside me and he did. I could actually feel the wetness of his cum deep inside me, I kept on going, my butt riding up and down his cock totally enjoying the pleasure of the feeling of his cum lubricating my insides. We didn't get any sleep that night. We spent all night making love. Cody told me he loved me. I told him that I love him. I never thought I'd hear myself tell another guy I love him. I really did too. I wasn't just saying that.

Since we had to go to work, we took a shower together. I didn't have any clothes so I wore his but before we got dressed after the shower we had sex again and he dumped another huge load inside me. I said I'm not going to shower again and that I am going to go to work with his love lava inside me. When we exited his room his roommate was in the kitchen with a huge smile on her face. She said we kept her up all night but was happy for us. Though thought of us keeping her up all night while two dudes were having sex was awesome.

At work I had a smile on my face all day and I tried to keep his cum inside me for as long as I could but I knew that I was looking forward to a refill soon, which ended up happening after work. Cody and I became boyfriends for almost two years, I came out almost immediately after our first time together. I knew from that point I could never be with a girl again let or be without Cody. Even though we are not together anymore I have not been with a girl since before Cody. Cody was my first Boyfriend but not my last. I have been exclusive to guys ever since.